+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Hi all,
I have finally finally received my CAIPS. According to it,when my case went into "In Process" on 28th April 2010,I was recommended to be sent medicals and rprf but on 3rd May 2010, a note was added that "Medicals to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA queue since annual target almost met". No other BF'D was recorded. Everything seems to be in order and I pass everything for them to have written that I be issued medicals. the question now is when will that happen.

Does anyone know what 2WA mean?

ibitayo

Dec 22, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010
AOR Received.
29-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Fingers xxx
Med's Done....
Fingers xxx
Interview........
Fingers xxx
Passport Req..
Fingers xxx
VISA ISSUED...
Fingers xxx
LANDED..........
Fingers xxx
Jada said:
Hi all,
I have finally finally received my CAIPS. According to it,when my case went into "In Process" on 28th April 2010,I was recommended to be sent medicals and rprf but on 3rd May 2010, a note was added that "Medicals to be sent at a later date for all files on 2WA queue since annual target almost met". No other BF'D was recorded. Everything seems to be in order and I pass everything for them to have written that I be issued medicals. the question now is when will that happen.

Hiya Jada,

Kindly give me the lowdown on the CAIPS angle. AM just reading about it and how can I get one for my file as well. I need to know what is happening over there. Its frustrating when u cant get info on ur file and its processing. This pple sef!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibitayo

go to www.lawpoint.ca

and follow the caips note order ($25) option.

Peace!!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada

Nice one on getting your caips. Wish we know what 2WA means. I believe there is no harm dropping them a query to see if they have sent medical request at any point in time. This might just jolt them into reviewing your file and at leats insert a B'FD date.

All the best, and Gods favour.

Peace!!!

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
gent2 said:
Question please.

I have been waiting for PPR for sometime now and its not forth coming. I have sent them many emails with no reply. The last reply I got from them last month is:

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp

No further action is required by you at this time.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section - Section d'immigration (KAS)

My medicals will expire in two weeks' time. I am supposed to go back to work next week and won't return till mid May. If they request for my passport within this period and its not available (as I don't work in Nigeria) what happens? Will I loose everything? Please advise. Thanks.
I can imagine the different thoughts and emotions going through you and others who have been waiting on the same spot for sometime.But it is my firm believe that your own case is a done deal.You know I got this same reply from Accra in September 2010(so did some others in this forum too that have got their visas now) in response to an inquiry.So if I were you I will be using this time to gather my stuff little by little and be saving actively for airline fares and POF cos when the visa finally comes you may not have much time left. Just make sure you have your E-passport at hand.You can send it to Accra by courier if need be so you don't have to worry as long as you can be reached by email wherever you are. Cheers and wishing you the best.

@iii,
Congrats on your PPR. So where are you heading to in Canada?

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
Jada said:
Hi all,

@Jaga, thanks for this very useful info as I've your case under watch in tracttit since we both have the same timeline, I have also asked my pal in canada to order my CAIPS

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you guys seen this - inventory backlog on 31.12.2010 - http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/inventory2010federal.png

what are your thoughts ?

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@gent2, thanks for the prayer. You will have cause to smile soon IJN.

@Emcool00, Mississauga or Brampton...still fine tuning.

@jada, there's a lot of hope, medicals may be very soon. 2WA sounds like 2 way. Are you running two applications concurrently?

pyramid777 said:
Have you guys seen this - inventory backlog on 31.12.2010 - http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/inventory2010federal.png

what are your thoughts ?
Thanks for the info; really food for thought.

chinny09

Dec 1, 2009
Hi My broda,

Thanks for your update.I sent in docs to Accra in August 2010.I didnt do the IELTS and my status changed from received by visa office to In process?? Please what does this mean? Does it mean i may still be asked to do the IELTS because i did a write up on english proficeincy like you did.I would also like to know what in process means and when medicals would be requested after this thanks.please anyone with the answer can please respond.
God bless
Chinny

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
chinny09 said:
Hi My broda,
Thanks for your update.I sent in docs to Accra in August 2010.I didnt do the IELTS and my status changed from received by visa office to In process?? Please what does this mean? Does it mean i may still be asked to do the IELTS because i did a write up on english proficeincy like you did.I would also like to know what in process means and when medicals would be requested after this thanks.please anyone with the answer can please respond.
God bless
Chinny
Chinny,
Welcome on board our “native” thread, Naija forum.

Could you throw more light on your status as in your timeline? Although from the tone of your letter you are not a post June 26.

However, in-process means different thing to different group.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
ibitayo said:
Hiya Jada,

Kindly give me the lowdown on the CAIPS angle. AM just reading about it and how can I get one for my file as well. I need to know what is happening over there. Its frustrating when u cant get info on ur file and its processing. This pple sef!
ANigerian has given you a website that you can use however I requested for mine via a friend in Canada. You can do the same if you have someone there. It costs just $5 but it might take a while to get your CAIPS. Mine took 3 months to get to me.

ANigerian said:
Jada

Nice one on getting your caips. Wish we know what 2WA means. I believe there is no harm dropping them a query to see if they have sent medical request at any point in time. This might just jolt them into reviewing your file and at least insert a B'FD date.

All the best, and Gods favour.

Peace!!!
Good suggestion,although the CAIPS clearly stated they haven't but it would be a nice prank to play ;D

reddish said:
@ Jada, thanks for this very useful info as I've your case under watch in tracttit since we both have the same timeline, I have also asked my pal in canada to order my CAIPS
You're welcome. Please let us know what it says when you get yours.

iii said:
@ jada, there's a lot of hope, medicals may be very soon. 2WA sounds like 2 way. Are you running two applications concurrently?

Thanks for the info; really food for thought.
No I'm not.

oynx

Feb 23, 2011
;D iii !!!!!!!!! :D CONGRATS!!! am so happy for you. thank God! praise God!!! go get the visa sharp sharp o.
@ seglad, awaiting ur update of landing process o, do av a safe trip.
@ ketiks, safe journey too and update us on ur own landing too.
am fine tuning my own eviction from naija o.
love this forum.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello my naija people,

I got an email from Accra yesterday and they requested for another update?Thanks to Seglad for coming down to mine yesterday and asked to use the internet and whao,we just saw the request.The story is like this which i think i shared with some on the day of the meeting but am not sure what is hgppening but had ordered Caips last week.I discovered my former agent didn't pay fees for myself and my 3 boyz,so i acted proactively by paying the application fees only for me to get ,''We received fees for your spouse and dependents .For us to continue processing your application we need the followings.,it was sent on the 18th feb..I sent an email explaining that docs have been sent and acknowledged by KAS in december and attached all correspondence between myself and CIC and i request for need further clarification.To my surprise and that of seglad i got the same email with same date.I hope they have not misplaced the documents.

What is happening ?pls let us deliberate on this my people.Though have been gatherings docs allover again cos i kept copies.Seglad was of tremendous help cos i felt really down but better today and looking at the bright side of Canada.

Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ig, it is obvious that something is amiss somewhere, most probably that documents were misplaced by them. If the fees they acknowledged receipt of were in the same package you sent them, then it is most probably a deliberate act of theirs to authenticate your documents. So like you mentioned get started immediately gathering those documents and ensuring that they are same and consistent. Don't leave anything to chance! I hope this helps.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Hello my naija people,

I got an email from Accra yesterday and they requested for another update?Thanks to Seglad for coming down to mine yesterday and asked to use the internet and whao,we just saw the request.The story is like this which i think i shared with some on the day of the meeting but am not sure what is hgppening but had ordered Caips last week.I discovered my former agent didn't pay fees for myself and my 3 boyz,so i acted proactively by paying the application fees only for me to get ,''We received fees for your spouse and dependents .For us to continue processing your application we need the followings.,it was sent on the 18th feb..I sent an email explaining that docs have been sent and acknowledged by KAS in december and attached all correspondence between myself and CIC and i request for need further clarification.To my surprise and that of seglad i got the same email with same date.I hope they have not misplaced the documents.

What is happening ?pls let us deliberate on this my people.Though have been gatherings docs allover again cos i kept copies.Seglad was of tremendous help cos i felt really down but better today and looking at the bright side of Canada.

Ig
Hello Ig ::) I think you should send another copy of the said docs if u can. U can't be certain dat d docs have not been misplaced.