+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

mohsin_18in

Jan 30, 2013
Hi... I'm Aug 12 applicant my ecase shows "Application Received" but there is no update regarding medicals... I got the medicals done in June 12...

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
RockStar said:
Thanks to - smallworld Saag2012 brar.arsh muksi maplegal86 Chitraajay

Chitraajay - As i see ur timeline is straight n i feel that ur case is straight too so i bet ur next for sure along with rest of other Ppl specially maple86. I would like to say to all Ppl if ur cases are straight without any complications things are really gonna work out in 6 months max doesn't matter what ur E-CAS states u (i.e., only application received or in process - things will go directly to Decision Made). Also make sure to keep lots of patience if u Ppl have submitted ur pp's b'cuz once u ask them to return ur pp inbetween the processing that will surely delay ur whole application.

Note: Anyways what all i am saying, is according to my calculations ... if you Ppl agree it's fine if not then also it's fine :) best of luck to all Ppl who are still waiting.
Dear Rockstar,
Thanks for these words..I am still waiting for that lucky day to come..You please start your preparations..I am sure God is delaying for some reason. I am taking it positively! You take care and enjoy your stay

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
Hi Everyone,

Do we get any kind of mail alert from CHC when the status changes from 'Application Received' to either 'In Process' or 'Decision Made' ?
:-\

coolguys3

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Calgary
RockStar said:
Thanks to - smallworld Saag2012 brar.arsh muksi maplegal86 Chitraajay

Chitraajay - As i see ur timeline is straight n i feel that ur case is straight too so i bet ur next for sure along with rest of other Ppl specially maple86. I would like to say to all Ppl if ur cases are straight without any complications things are really gonna work out in 6 months max doesn't matter what ur E-CAS states u (i.e., only application received or in process - things will go directly to Decision Made). Also make sure to keep lots of patience if u Ppl have submitted ur pp's b'cuz once u ask them to return ur pp inbetween the processing that will surely delay ur whole application.

Note: Anyways what all i am saying, is according to my calculations ... if you Ppl agree it's fine if not then also it's fine :) best of luck to all Ppl who are still waiting.

All the very best.. :) :)

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
coolguys3 said:
Hi Everyone,

Do we get any kind of mail alert from CHC when the status changes from 'Application Received' to either 'In Process' or 'Decision Made' ?
No nothing.. :( we have to keep checking... This process is ridiculous :mad:

nikb

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
mohsin_18in said:
Hi... I'm Aug 12 applicant my ecase shows "Application Received" but there is no update regarding medicals... I got the medicals done in June 12...
You should be able to see two statements when you click application received.1) what date they received the file 2) date of medical received.
If you don't see upon clicking application received...would be a good idea to contact the ndvo using case specific form.
My views but ,Please seek opinion of other members on the forum as well...

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Dear all,

Can u guys throw some light on the marriage registration.. as i had gone thru the following link which says that marriage registrar in india asks for a letter from high commision stating that the foreign national is free to marry???????? Any idea???? Did u guys get this certificate??

Coz CIC thinks our marriage is not legal under hindu marriage act... they are asking for more docs to prove... amean i have the marriage certificate from the state govt... how can i further prove it legal?????

Need ur suggestions dear... i am so confused as mine has become a really unique case n also lawyers in India are not sure what to do??????????

Guys please advice????

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/consular_services_consulaires/marriage-mariage_divorce.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#cn-cont

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
cal2can said:
Dear all,

Can u guys throw some light on the marriage registration.. as i had gone thru the following link which says that marriage registrar in india asks for a letter from high commision stating that the foreign national is free to marry???????? Any idea???? Did u guys get this certificate??

Coz CIC thinks our marriage is not legal under hindu marriage act... they are asking for more docs to prove... amean i have the marriage certificate from the state govt... how can i further prove it legal?????

Need ur suggestions dear... i am so confused as mine has become a really unique case n also lawyers in India are not sure what to do??????????

Guys please advice????

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/consular_services_consulaires/marriage-mariage_divorce.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#cn-cont
Plz check your inbox..

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
coolguys3 said:
hmmmm....means will have to check by loggin into ecas on a daily basis.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Its up to you my friend.If you have time you can log in 100 times and see the status or just once at the end of the day like I do..Good luck

H.beri

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/9/2012
File Transfer...
26/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshaAllah
coolguys3 said:
hmmmm....means will have to check by loggin into ecas on a daily basis.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ya better check at the end of the day..like after 6 pm..once..as I get disappointed to c no change..so if we don't check much we won't b thinking abt it..n won't get disappointed again n again!!!

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
cadvisa said:
hi Rockstar!!!

do u know how u wil receive ur passport back???

I too got a decision made and it said:

we received your application for permanent residence on July 31, 2012.

We started processing your application on January 23, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Did u get the same kinda msg as well?? Do u think its a positive sign for me?? Plz let me know?? thanks..
Hi cadvisa, welcome to the forum. I have added your details on the sheet. Could you pls let us know the below info?:
Approval of sponsorship
AOR from CIC
PPR request
Any interview or additional docs requested?

these details will help everyone in the forum :)

congrats on the DM.

:D

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
mohsin_18in said:
Hi mohsin,

welcome. need more accurate details on your file pls:
App. Filed.......: ?? Aug 2012
AOR Received.:
File Transfer...:
Med's Done....: ?? June 2012
Passport Req..:

thanks.

mumble

Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
Its been two weeks that the MP told us that we will get our visa. There is nothing with postman and on ecas.

I am in such a disbelief right now. I just do not know what to say. It has brought my whole life and marriage in question. A big huge question. Never though I would be the one to wait for so many days. Its mindbogglingly annoying.

I got no job, no work and no happiness left. All I had was hope, which was escalated by the reply we got from MP office. And now even that is crushed.

Many of you applied in july or later. An guys, you too feel the pinch. Imagine my situation!! or our situation who applied earlier.

People we befriended earlier are gone long ago and are happy with their spouses. We still wait and wait and wait.

Any clue if they reject people after file in process or without interview. Our GCMS was clean. MP told that file is in final stage and will be done in two weeks. This is horrible.

At the start of this process, I had promised myself, no matter how much the wait is, I will never cry. But I think I reached my breaking point yesterday. Now my husband has to take a leave from live project and come here. Waste money and his holidays. This is so unbelievably horrid and the worse part is, I do not know if it will end happily and when.

If my VO is reading this and knows who I am..one question for you, what do you want? You won, now please conclude our case in whatever manner you wish, but for God's sake end this agony. I need an answer. before any more days of my life are wasted.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
123master said:
" We started processing your application on January 6, 2013."

Hopefully by the month end!! ;)
Hey 123master,

Any progress on your end? Its been a while since you have communicated with us.

:)