May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Hello Pendo33;

Better to wait for Summer I suppose.Get some more informations about the winter.It will be hard for you and for your kids.
Good Luck
Pendo33 said:
Hello Ntaye,

If Nairobi keeps up the current quick step, I will be landing in the mid of winterrrrr with three children. How possible will it be to move around trying to settle or is it advisable to wait for the warmer months?

Thank you

Pendo33

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Ntaye,

Thank you for your warm wishes and blessings! And thank you always for your unreserved support !

Canada plus

ntaye said:
Congratulations canada plus;
You have done almost.It is about a matter of weeks.
In my case medical results received and decisions made appeared at the same day.I think updating ecas sometimes takes time for them and sometimes they update two three things in a day.
What is important is you are in the final stage.Get ready for your VISA.
Blessings
Natsmi

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Thanks Ntaye, will keep your advise in mind while I continue praying for final positive decision from Nairobi.

Best regards,
Pendo33
ntaye said:
Hello Pendo33;

Better to wait for Summer I suppose.Get some more informations about the winter.It will be hard for you and for your kids.
Good Luck

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear friends,

I am some how happy, as the joureney to the end is closing enough. As of today, my e-cas status shows 'Decision Made'. Hope this decision to be positive and will get back pass port with immigrant visa in it in the coming days. Guys, Nairobi is flying at a higher speed nowadays and it took them a month and 20 days my status to be changed from In process to decision made. I believe that post june applicants at Nairobi are exhausted and this will open a door to Pre June applicants to be processed at relatively better speed starting 2012.

Dear Pendo, keep any eye on your status update these days, hope you will get decision made coming 15 days.

canada plus

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Canada Plus,

Yeeeeeeeh, I think its okay to celebrate NVO as we await the great confirmation news from you. Wish you the best in the final wait.

I will me sending Passports some time next week. Thank you for your continued support.

How soon do you plan to land in Canada?

All the best

Pendo33
canada plus said:
Dear friends,

I am some how happy, as the joureney to the end is closing enough. As of today, my e-cas status shows 'Decision Made'. Hope this decision to be positive and will get back pass port with immigrant visa in it in the coming days. Guys, Nairobi is flying at a higher speed nowadays and it took them a month and 20 days my status to be changed from In process to decision made. I believe that post june applicants at Nairobi are exhausted and this will open a door to Pre June applicants to be processed at relatively better speed starting 2012.

Dear Pendo, keep any eye on your status update these days, hope you will get decision made coming 15 days.

canada plus

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Hi Pendo,

Why you late to send PP ? though you have the range of time given, better than late.

So far, i didn't figure out when to land and it depends on the validity of the visa. Definitely happy if we are given a validity of 9 months to land beginning of the summer.

canada plus

Pendo33 said:
Dear Canada Plus,

Yeeeeeeeh, I think its okay to celebrate NVO as we await the great confirmation news from you. Wish you the best in the final wait.

I will me sending Passports some time next week. Thank you for your continued support.

How soon do you plan to land in Canada?

All the best

Pendo33

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Canada Plus,
I appreciate your concern, and yes I am delayed to send PP but not late coz I have till Dec 19th. My biggest problem is coordinating with the rest of my family who are in a different country. I wanted to be sure that the DR has his med results ready b4 PP are send to me so that I can include mine and then send as one parcel to Nairobi. Now I am used to it, I almost went crazy when I was gathering documents and being away from home!!!!! it took me 6months just to get all docs ready.

Thanks,

Pendo33
canada plus said:
Hi Pendo,

Why you late to send PP ? though you have the range of time given, better than late.

So far, i didn't figure out when to land and it depends on the validity of the visa. Definitely happy if we are given a validity of 9 months to land beginning of the summer.

canada plus

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Congratulations Canada plus;
I am so happy about NVO,Great job NVO,no more delays.
For all you guys you should know this.Canada is a great country with lots of opportunities and if you are ready to take those opportunite you have to be well informed and ready about the challenges you will face when you come to Canada as a skilled immigrant.
Read as much info about coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant before arriving alright.
Any specific questions you may have ....ready to answer any time
Wish all the best
Natsmi

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Ntaye,

Thank you man for your warm ecouragment. You are there to help and answer our queries, obviously this forum is wonderful.
I strongly support your idea that we should know ahead the likes of opportunities and challenges so that we can be successful.

Keep up man !

canada plus

ntaye said:
Congratulations Canada plus;
I am so happy about NVO,Great job NVO,no more delays.
For all you guys you should know this.Canada is a great country with lots of opportunities and if you are ready to take those opportunite you have to be well informed and ready about the challenges you will face when you come to Canada as a skilled immigrant.
Read as much info about coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant before arriving alright.
Any specific questions you may have ....ready to answer any time
Wish all the best
Natsmi

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear All,

Today I got a call from embassy and guess what ? we collected our pass port with immigrant visa affixed, with a validity of 11 months. I am so happy guys, the final lap was super and exciting. It's like I feel when my team scores and shout goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

This forum has been wonderful and it means a lot to me. I didn't hire a consultant and everything went smooth because of this wonderful forum-- I call it super consultant-from filling the form to the final lap. You are all there to help and comfort in the midst of frustration. My special thanks goes to Ntaye, Mayank, Wayne, Qorax and to you all. My prayers are for the rest of pending files ! God bless you all. Will give my expertise and stay tunes to this forum.

Canada plus

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Canada plus,
God is Great, Praise be to HIM :D

Congratulations for completeting the long long journey.
May the best of opportunities await you in Canada.

Pendo33
canada plus said:
Dear All,

Today I got a call from embassy and guess what ? we collected our pass port with immigrant visa affixed, with a validity of 11 months. I am so happy guys, the final lap was super and exciting. It's like I feel when my team scores and shout goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

This forum has been wonderful and it means a lot to me. I didn't hire a consultant and everything went smooth because of this wonderful forum-- I call it super consultant-from filling the form to the final lap. You are all there to help and comfort in the midst of frustration. My special thanks goes to Ntaye, Mayank, Wayne, Qorax and to you all. My prayers are for the rest of pending files ! God bless you all. Will give my expertise and stay tunes to this forum.

Canada plus

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Canada Plus,

I am wondering why you got a call from the embassy, and which embassy is this? Had you been asked to provide a prepaid mailing envelop with PPs? I have been asked to do that and I will give my home address. My expectation is that the PP with Visa stamped ( God willing) will be mailed directly to me. Could you explain your process?

Am still celebrating your super goaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pendo33

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Pendo,

I am not from Nairobi, currently living in Addis: so our visa is forwarded to the consular office in Addis Ababa, that is why they called me to collect.

In your case hope you are living in states, right ?, so you need the prepaid mailing and expect at your home address.

canada plus

Pendo33 said:
Dear Canada Plus,

I am wondering why you got a call from the embassy, and which embassy is this? Had you been asked to provide a prepaid mailing envelop with PPs? I have been asked to do that and I will give my home address. My expectation is that the PP with Visa stamped ( God willing) will be mailed directly to me. Could you explain your process?

Am still celebrating your super goaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pendo33

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear canada plus,

wow....many many congrats bro, if u can pls inbox me.

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
canada plus said:
Dear All,

Canada plus
hi
what surprise really for me and i am so happy that finally you win. God is really good.Please let's share this glorious moment just for few minuet. i tried to call you but you can't pick up the phone,i feel you are now busy to handle things like good to follow. :) :)