canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Pendo,

Medicals could cost a person around USD 140. You will have instruction how to pay and where you will do the medicals. Since you have indicated to apply in June, which is the the last month of CIC application intake period of 2010/11, I thought you could be the last person to apply in that period. Hope this clears to you.

Regards,

Canada plus

Pendo33 said:
Dear Canada Plus,

Thanks for the welcome and congratulations on your own progress. You have recently done your medicals, what was the cost and how did you pay? I am asking because I am in the US and was wondering if I could pay for some of my family members who are in Kenya from here. You suggested that I could be among the last priority list 2010/11 applicants, what did you mean by this? I also want to make a small correction, my file was send to NVO in August 2011 and not Sept as I earlier indicated. I still didnt expect to hear from NVO this soon .

Best regards
Pendo33

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
canada plus said:
Dear Pendo,

Medicals could cost a person around USD 140. You will have instruction how to pay and where you will do the medicals. Since you have indicated to apply in June, which is the the last month of CIC application intake period of 2010/11, I thought you could be the last person to apply in that period. Hope this clears to you.

Regards,

Canada plus
Hi Canada Plus,
Thanks for the clarification. I am yet to receive my package in the mail and I am very curious. Like you said I have to wait to read all the instructions first. Will get back to you and other seniors if I need help then.

Best regards

Pendo33

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Ntaye,

How are you doing our leading man from NVO? Hope the weather is not too harsh at this time, and how is snow fall ?

Please, I would like to ask you about e-cas. Is "medical results have been received" in your e-cas after your did your medicals ? Or they just added "Decision made" ? Please share your experience.

Regards,

Canada plus

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Nairobians,

I completed my medicals on 14/11/2011 and it was awfully expensive here in the US (about $450). Each step in this process is a sweet bitter milestone! I send my family their med request forms by DHL which they are yet to receive and hopefully get their meds done this Friday at a favorable cost of approx $140 each.

Thanks
Pendo33

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Pendo,

It's damn expensive ! It could have covered for your family cost here. Any how the good thing is your are almost through the steps to the PR.

Congrats !

Pendo33 said:
Dear Nairobians,

I completed my medicals on 14/11/2011 and it was awfully expensive here in the US (about $450). Each step in this process is a sweet bitter milestone! I send my family their med request forms by DHL which they are yet to receive and hopefully get their meds done this Friday at a favorable cost of approx $140 each.

Thanks
Pendo33

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear NVO thread,

A new line has been added to my e-cas status today, " Medical results have been received". I am hoping if everything is fine with medicals and documents, I expect a 'Decision made' any time soon.

It clearly seems that once NVO immigration officers started to process your application, they are faster than most of other visa offices.

Regards,

Canada plus

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Dear Canada plus,

Congrats and thank you for the good news, I pray that you get a decision made soon. It is very encouraging to hear some results from NVO and I hope that they will look at all the pending files. My family had their medicals done today and they say the Doctor was very nice and he explained all tests to them. Now waiting for results to be send to London.
Have you been asked for Passports yet?
Thank you,

Pendo33
canada plus said:
Dear NVO thread,

A new line has been added to my e-cas status today, " Medical results have been received". I am hoping if everything is fine with medicals and documents, I expect a 'Decision made' any time soon.

It clearly seems that once NVO immigration officers started to process your application, they are faster than most of other visa offices.

Regards,

Canada plus

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Canada plus,

I agree it is very expensive!!! Now just praying that all our results will be good enough to proceed to next step.

I got PR together with MR. Was also asked to pay RPR fees by 12/19/2011.

Pendo33

canada plus said:
Dear Pendo,

It's damn expensive ! It could have covered for your family cost here. Any how the good thing is your are almost through the steps to the PR.

Congrats !

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Hello Canada plus;
Winter is here guys.Take caution any one planning to land soon.
"medical results have been received" will appear after medicals between three weeks and a month time.If your e-cas says so before medicals, do not panic,it is just a computer error okay.
Sorry for the delayed response and Good luck.
Natsmi
canada plus said:
Dear Ntaye,

How are you doing our leading man from NVO? Hope the weather is not too harsh at this time, and how is snow fall ?

Please, I would like to ask you about e-cas. Is "medical results have been received" in your e-cas after your did your medicals ? Or they just added "Decision made" ? Please share your experience.

Regards,

Canada plus

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Ntaye,

Nice to hear from you buddy, and thank you for your reply....I know you will be busy with stuffs and establishing yourself in canada. Hope everything is good with you. Ohhh winterrrr,
I just wanted to know whether medical results received line will be added or not in NVO case. And today it's already added in my e-cas status. Hoping for Decision made any time soon

ntaye said:
Hello Canada plus;
"medical results have been received" will appear after medicals between three weeks and a month time.If your e-cas says so before medicals, do not panic,it is just a computer error okay.
Natsmi

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Pendo,

Same as yours, I got all the requests at once, MR+PPR+RPRF.

Regards

Pendo33 said:
Hi Canada plus,

I agree it is very expensive!!! Now just praying that all our results will be good enough to proceed to next step.

I got PR together with MR. Was also asked to pay RPR fees by 12/19/2011.

Pendo33

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hello Ntaye,

If Nairobi keeps up the current quick step, I will be landing in the mid of winterrrrr with three children. How possible will it be to move around trying to settle or is it advisable to wait for the warmer months?

Thank you

Pendo33
ntaye said:
Hello Canada plus;
Natsmi

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Congratulations canada plus;
You have done almost.It is about a matter of weeks.
In my case medical results received and decisions made appeared at the same day.I think updating ecas sometimes takes time for them and sometimes they update two three things in a day.
What is important is you are in the final stage.Get ready for your VISA.
Blessings
Natsmi

canada plus said:
Dear Ntaye,
Nice to hear from you buddy, and thank you for your reply....I know you will be busy with stuffs and establishing yourself in canada. Hope everything is good with you. Ohhh winterrrr,
I just wanted to know whether medical results received line will be added or not in NVO case. And today it's already added in my e-cas status. Hoping for Decision made any time soon