+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi visa office applicant !

M

menge8

Big congrats Mimisha and I am happy Nairobi is moving faster this time,

We expect more application to be precessed soon

Mimisha said:
Dear friends,

Today, I found my ECAS changed to "in process"(14 months after AOR.)
Hope it will go on smoothly.

My time line were:

NOC: Accountant/Auditor(1111)
Recd Application: 03.09.09
Reviewed: 16.11.09
Transferred to NVO Office: 24.11.09
Submitted complete Docs: 26.05.10
Recd by Visa Office(AOR): 10.6.10

Hope similar changes occur to other friends as well in the long waiting list.

Mimisha

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
menge8 said:
Big congrats Mimisha and I am happy Nairobi is moving faster this time,
We expect more application to be precessed soon
congratulation mimisha :) :)
Really i very glad hearing your application progress.it's gives us hope. Interesting after 14 month your file began to activate. what about others' time line? in this time frame i will expect on Feb.2012.
with regard

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Great news, hope that things really go fast for us all next year, congrats Mimisha, now you can join us in waiting for the medical requests :)
Menge, I misunderstand, did you receive your medical request yet? If so congrats and all the best, do keep up updated on when you send in your medical results and when you finally get back your passport.

Good luck to us all!

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
schmeichel said:
Great news, hope that things really go fast for us all next year, congrats Mimisha, now you can join us in waiting for the medical requests :)
Menge, I misunderstand, did you receive your medical request yet? If so congrats and all the best, do keep up updated on when you send in your medical results and when you finally get back your passport.

Good luck to us all!
my dear friends please i am confused about the way how to know Ecase states before my application being processed? i tried a lot to know but i can't. how you guys know that your application turn in to process? i need help!

with regard

Dassen

Aug 6, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
In Process April 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
October 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27 June 2012
LANDED..........
25 August 2012
Congrats Mimisha, :) :)

It's good news not only for u but for all pre june 2010 applicants. Now we know that things are moving. Hope u get MR soon.

Let's hope for the best for all friends in this category. :) :)

Regards

CACA

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats Mimisha,

Mimisha have u checked the detail one, in process with processing date or with out?

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Dear CACA,

I forgot to mention that the details provide the same information as RBVO.

Don't have other infn.

M

menge8

Dear NVO forum,

It is time to add another good news. Yesterday, I received a regular mail from Nairobi visa office requesting to complete Medicals for me and my wife, effect payment for right of permanent residence fee and submit regular passport within sixty days. I am so happy guysssssssssssss!

Dear Natsmi, I need your advise, did you send your passport and payment fee through courier like DHL or you just gave it the embassy in addis ababa to be sent to Nairobi ? The deadline to submit passport and payment fee is different, should I send both at once ? I am planning to send both at once some time next week after completion of our medicals.

Continuing to pray for pre June applicants !

Regards

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Congrats Menge,

It seems that they are speeding up the process at Nairobi. Hope others will follow as fast.

Mimisha

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Menge8, can you say I had a premonition about you getting your medicals? ;)

Congratulations, I hope we have all received our medicals by this time next year. The only downside is that I witnessed by beloved Manchester United get demolished by Manchester City! Oh the pain.....

M

menge8

Thanks dear !

schmeichel said:
Menge8, can you say I had a premonition about you getting your medicals? ;)

Congratulations, I hope we have all received our medicals by this time next year. The only downside is that I witnessed by beloved Manchester United get demolished by Manchester City! Oh the pain.....

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Menge8

Pl can you tell me what was your "in process" details? I think that those with "in process" with RBVO details inside are not being processed actually. Or in my opinion, may be it depends on the NOC of the applicant. I have observed that mostly NOC 1111 is left pending with RBVO details for several months and even years from information gathered from other forum also.

My opinion is subjective and I would like to obtain comments.

Thks

Mimisha

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Mimisha,

You are right, they definitely seem to have kept certain NOCs on hold, I too am 1111 and I suppose they may also be stalling the IT NOCs as well. Unfortunately we have no concrete evidence and all we can do is wait wait wait!

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
It seems evident that they are working as per Ministerial Instructions regarding NOC. It's beyond the applicant's control despite they they have effected payment.

M

menge8

Dear Mimisha,

My "in process' details as follows--

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Don't lose hope as intake of applications per the new list of NOC has been decreasing from year to year. And once the priority list applicants are processed, your turn is sooner.

Regards

Mimisha said:
Menge8

Pl can you tell me what was your "in process" details? I think that those with "in process" with RBVO details inside are not being processed actually. Or in my opinion, may be it depends on the NOC of the applicant. I have observed that mostly NOC 1111 is left pending with RBVO details for several months and even years from information gathered from other forum also.

My opinion is subjective and I would like to obtain comments.

Thks

Mimisha