+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi visa office applicant !

M

menge8

Dear Gashe,

Happy atleast you have heard something from the visa office, as you were worried much on your application status. I think you have to relax and continue with your normal life here in home country. Your case looks to be reviewed sooner or later but not exceeding one year from now on, I GUESS . So relax. I will call you some time next week to chat

Regards

gashe4peace said:
Dear my NVO friends!!
Today i have requested NVO to let me know my Ecase status. Unfortunately i feel sad how they respond to me promptly. Please add your comment on the following message which they send to me today.

Thank you for your correspondence.

This application is waiting to be reviewed. Until your application is reviewed, we will not be able to provide any more information. Once the decision has been made, we will contact you to advise you of the decision and next steps in the processing of your application.

Please be assured that, as soon as the assessment has taken place, a letter will be sent directly to you advising of the decision and any other requirements. We request that you wait to be contacted by our office and no further action is required by you at this time.

We have received enough federal skilled worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few federal skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

You will be advised of next steps (including instructions for medical examination and outstanding documentation if any) once your file comes up for review. However, we are not able to give an exact indication as to when that will occur.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

We hope that this information is useful.

Regards,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with regard

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello Gashe

At least it is a polite reply although it seems that they don't want frequent queries from applicants. Well. me too want to enquire about the progress in my status and see what they reply. If they reply similarly. then it can be said that they have designed a standard reply to every applicants to avoid receiving further enquiries. Can you please give me the address and addressee so that I can have a try. By the way I have applied through an agent and they have sent follow up letters and the reply given is that they will inform when they will start review.

I am just becoming impatient because I just wanted my children to join canadian University next yr to avoid losing time in doing local studies which may be irrelevant and may require to restart by the time we are granted PR.

Mimisha

M

menge8

Just to share you guys,

I wrote to Nairobi visa office to ask status of application as my PER counted almost six month. And they replied the following.

Good day,

Kindly be advised that this application is under review. Once reviewed and a decision made, you will be advised on the next steps.

Regards,

M

menge8

Dear NVO applicants,

My e-cas used to say CIO eligibility review complete. Today on sept 23, 2011 it says " received by visa office ". Infact they received my file long time back in march 2011. E-cas is updated after long time back.

Regards

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Mimisha said:
Hello Gashe

At least it is a polite reply although it seems that they don't want frequent queries from applicants. Well. me too want to enquire about the progress in my status and see what they reply. If they reply similarly. then it can be said that they have designed a standard reply to every applicants to avoid receiving further enquiries. Can you please give me the address and addressee so that I can have a try. By the way I have applied through an agent and they have sent follow up letters and the reply given is that they will inform when they will start review.

I am just becoming impatient because I just wanted my children to join canadian University next yr to avoid losing time in doing local studies which may be irrelevant and may require to restart by the time we are granted PR.

Mimisha
Hi mimisha
Sorry for delay reply. i was so busy.
I think it's better idea if we knock NVO 's door from different direction @ least once in 3 months.Yes i accept for myself hardship life for the next may be 1 year. Even my little girls feel sad to wait so long.As you request, Email address of NVO is re-immigration@international.gc.ca.
in order to forget i started to prepare my ACCA exam for Dec. God know how i finish.
Please send me PM if any advice.
with regard

M

menge8

Dear fellows,

In fact i made case specific inquiry to Nairobi visa office with the following address and got reply with in a week

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Good luck

gashe4peace said:
Hi mimisha
Sorry for delay reply. i was so busy.
I think it's better idea if we knock NVO 's door from different direction @ least once in 3 months.Yes i accept for myself hardship life for the next may be 1 year. Even my little girls feel sad to wait so long.As you request, Email address of NVO is re-immigration @ international.gc.ca.
in order to forget i started to prepare my ACCA exam for Dec. God know how i finish.
Please send me PM if any advice.
with regard

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Thanks Menge,

I just sent out an email to them, know exactly what sort of reply I will get but I guess it's good to let them know that we are alive and kicking :p

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Thanks Gache4Peace & Menge for the information. Bzw I have already completed the ACCA and wonder what next to do so that the qualifications will be recognised in Canada. I know one option is to complete the canadian law and tax online to become member of CGA as per ACCA and CGA agreement. To get an idea, I wish I could know someone who has already done it. I'm also in a dilemma in choosing a field of study in the meantime for my children so that they can continue with it if we got the chance of PR. I don't want them to study something which will not be recognised and will have to be done again thus wasting time.

Can someone advise.

Thks

Mimisha

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Mimisha said:
Hello Gashe

Mimisha
Hi
Hay you got reply from NVO? last time i did silly mistake regarding VO email address. i hope you have aware of that. Thank for Mange8 he did it! Any way it's good to exchange an idea which could be worth as projection. you mentioned last time that about kids recognized education.Can you elaborate about it
more??? what do you now preparing for yourself and kids ??
Please guys let's share some projection idea! interesting why we can't lesson any update information from our friends around Nairobi?
with regard

with regard

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
hi Gache4Peace

I sent an email at the address nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca but only obtained a failure notice. I will try again.

As for my children, next year, one of them will join university in our home country. I was wondering if we could get the PR, then she could directly apply for a canadian university instead of the local one. The uncertainties is causing dilemma in our decisions and also in choosing the right field of study according to the demand in Canada.

Well, we just have to continue our projects in our homeland & restart again if we get a positive reply. So let us enjoy life in our home country in the meantime.

Mimisha.

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Well I got my reply from NBO VO as expected:

re-nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca to me
show details 2:14 PM (1 hour ago)
Thank you for your correspondence.

This application is awaiting to be reviewed. Until your application is reviewed, we will not be able to provide any more information. Once the decision has been made, we will contact you to advise you of the decision and next steps in the processing of your application.

Please be assured that, as soon as the assessment has taken place, a letter will be sent directly to you advising of the decision and any other requirements. We request that you wait to be contacted by our office and no further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

You will be advised of next steps (including instructions for medical examination and outstanding documentation if any) once your file comes up for review. However, we are not able to give an exact indication as to when that will occur.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

We hope that this information is useful.

Regards,
Immigration and Visa Section | Service Immigration-Visas
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: (254.20) 366.3000
Facsimile | Télécopier: (254.20) 366.3914
Limuru Road, P.O. Box 1013 | Rue Limuru, B.P. 1013
00621 - Nairobi, Kenya
High Commission of Canada| Haut Commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Mimisha said:
Hello Gache4Peace

I sent my enquiry and the reply is same as yours.

Mimisha

Hi How doing?
Glad to inform me and i conclude that it's a standard machine reply not reflect the reality of UR E case status.Moreover, i read somewhere in trackitt forum people said with confidence that the reply from VO does not reflect the realty. BTW when do you expect UR MR ?
with regard

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hi Gache4Peace

The way the immigration office is dealing with the applications, MR cannot be expected so easily. As if we have paid to be in waiting list and we can't have a say.