Nairobi visa office applicant !

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Thanks CACA. Hope things goes well to you soon regarding your application.

canada plus

CACA said:
Dear canada plus,

wow....many many congrats bro, if u can pls inbox me.

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Thanks dear, will give you a call when i am done with some stuffs.

gashe4peace said:
hi
what surprise really for me and i am so happy that finally you win. God is really good.Please let's share this glorious moment just for few minuet. i tried to call you but you can't pick up the phone,i feel you are now busy to handle things like good to follow. :) :)

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello Canadaplus
Congratulations!Finally the waiting time has gone. Wish you good luck in a new home and new country and may God blesss you with courage to face the new challenges ahead. Good luck.

Mimisha

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Thanks dear,

Now the time is for you who waited long !

Mimisha said:
Hello Canadaplus
Congratulations!Finally the waiting time has gone. Wish you good luck in a new home and new country and may God blesss you with courage to face the new challenges ahead. Good luck.

Mimisha

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Mimisha,

I join Canada plus in wishing you good news soon. Nairobi seems to be doing some speedy work this time.

Best regards,
Pendo33

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello Pendo 33 & Canada plus

Hope you will continue to contact this forum members to provide information relating to your settlement in canada. Would like to know about the opportunities and threats.

thks

Mimisha

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hallo to all,

i am new to the thread and i love it so far since its all about sharing our experiences.

i am particulary interested in Mimisha's since i am in the same predicament.

i applied back in April 2010 for and got an affirmative form cic in June 2010

i submitted all documents to VO early november 2010 and my status reads 'in process' but has similar details as received by visa office, i am waiting as most.

please let anyone tell me how long we wait

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its me again

then what is the next process we who submitted all docs to VO?

does it get better?

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
gal said:
hallo to all,

i am new to the thread and i love it so far since its all about sharing our experiences.

i am particulary interested in Mimisha's since i am in the same predicament.

i applied back in April 2010 for and got an affirmative form cic in June 2010

i submitted all documents to VO early november 2010 and my status reads 'in process' but has similar details as received by visa office, i am waiting as most.

please let anyone tell me how long we wait
hi Gal
Interesting things is you submitted on November 2010 but i submitted in December 2010 but still unable to trace my Ecase states.What important is your status is in process.please share us you NoC.
with regard

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi gashe4peace,

my NOC is 1111 that is finance manager.

but the wait is too long. what documents do they send after you send all docs to NVO?

thanks gal

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
gal said:
hi gashe4peace,

my NOC is 1111 that is finance manager.

but the wait is too long. what documents do they send after you send all docs to NVO?

thanks gal
Hi gal
it seems to me UR post applicant.i don't understand UR question but i sent my full document on Dec,2010 then NVO sent to me 2nd AoR by Email with new file # starting B**********.RU in Addis?

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my file number starting with B as well after sending docs to NVO.

what i am asking is what does the NVO require from us after we have submitted the docs.

i know of the medicals and interviews. i have not paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee until they ask me to

i see we are in the same NOC is there any guarantee we can get this coming year 2012.

i am from Kenya. thanks for the replies

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hello NVO applicants,

I need help.

I currently live in USA. I was asked to sent my Passports together with a prepaid cuorier coupon to mail back my documents. I enquired at DHL was told they could not give me a prepaid coupon for international services. I asked again at US Postal services, they sold me some coupons. NVO has written back to me saying the postal coupons are not acceptable. Anybody with suggestions on how to go about this?

Thank you

Pendo33

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pendo

Here is a suggestion!

Approach DHL/Fedex and open a credit account with them. Provide the account number to NVO and when your visa is ready, they will dispatch your passport with the courier company quoting your account number. You will then settle the account bill with the courier.

I believe I have read somewhere where this was done. Hope this points you in the right direction!

All the best & peace!!

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Nigerian,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have just talked to DHL and been told that to ship internationally I would have to open an account and I need to be a business to qualify. I will talk to FEDEX soon

Pendo33
ANigerian said:
Pendo

Here is a suggestion!

Approach DHL/Fedex and open a credit account with them. Provide the account number to NVO and when your visa is ready, they will dispatch your passport with the courier company quoting your account number. You will then settle the account bill with the courier.

I believe I have read somewhere where this was done. Hope this points you in the right direction!

All the best & peace!!