+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi visa office applicant !

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Pendo33

Congratulations on the new developments.

i am a newbie in this thread, i reside here in Nairobi my question is what NOC did you apply in and how long did your process take?

my Noc is 1111 and my status reads in process with RBVO details. i dont know how long one can wait

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Nigerian and others,

I have opened an account with Fedex and are sending the number to NVO now. I have been told that international shipments via fedex can be damn expensive but I hope all works out ok.

Thank you for your support.

Pendo33
Pendo33 said:
Hi Nigerian,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have just talked to DHL and been told that to ship internationally I would have to open an account and I need to be a business to qualify. I will talk to FEDEX soon

Pendo33

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Gal,
Habari za Nai?
I appreciate your compliments.
Yes I am very excited with my new developments and continue praying that all will end well soon.
I applied under NOC 4252 Social worker in June 2011. What I have noticed is that for unkown reasons, each case takes its own time plan. Dont worry, I am sure you will be hearing from NVO soon.

How long has your status been RBVO?
Pendo33

gal said:
Hi Pendo33

Congratulations on the new developments.

i am a newbie in this thread, i reside here in Nairobi my question is what NOC did you apply in and how long did your process take?

my Noc is 1111 and my status reads in process with RBVO details. i dont know how long one can wait

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nai is super but really hot unlike that place right?

i applied back in April 2010 and submitted all docs in Nov 2010.

my status reads IN Process but does not show the dates for processing.

well i hope for the best too.

All the best in everything

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Gal,

This place is starting to get cold, but its nothing compared to our dreamland at this time of the year! Anxiously waiting to experience it all!!!

All the best dear. Keep intouch with this forum, it has been very encouraging for me to read and share experience with others.

Pendo33
gal said:
Nai is super but really hot unlike that place right?

i applied back in April 2010 and submitted all docs in Nov 2010.

my status reads IN Process but does not show the dates for processing.

well i hope for the best too.

All the best in everything

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pendo33

i will do just that, i have read lots of interesting material here.

keep us posted too and especially when you get to Canada.

Keep well and Happy Holidays!

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Hi gal ;) ;)
How RU? U & I have the boat i think the only difference is location. i have submitted on Dec 2010.However i unable to know my application states'. URs' become in process. when it will change main? Can U guess?
with regard

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gashe4peace

Indeed we are in the same boat. My status changed to In Process in May 2011.

Up to now i haven't heard nor got any mail from them. I honestly cant tell when they will contact me

which i pray its soon.

so lets wait patiently i guess

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Hi gal
may be because of ur location and general knowledge, can U guess?
i sent CSE to NVO twice but no respond from them. why? :( :(
with regard

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gashe4peace

lets just keep each other posted.

Good day

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
gal said:
gashe4peace

lets just keep each other posted.

Good day
i don't understand what do u mean? Pls explain...

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i mean we updated each other in whatever happens in our files.

As in if you are contacted by the NVO for whatever reason

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear canadaplus;
Congratulations!I am so sorry for being late to say that.I was so dam busy this days.
Wow,safe landing Brother.BTW,When and where do you plan to land?
I wish you all the best
Happy Happy Happy by NVO office.
Natsmi

canada plus said:
Dear All,

Today I got a call from embassy and guess what ? we collected our pass port with immigrant visa affixed, with a validity of 11 months. I am so happy guys, the final lap was super and exciting. It's like I feel when my team scores and shout goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

This forum has been wonderful and it means a lot to me. I didn't hire a consultant and everything went smooth because of this wonderful forum-- I call it super consultant-from filling the form to the final lap. You are all there to help and comfort in the midst of frustration. My special thanks goes to Ntaye, Mayank, Wayne, Qorax and to you all. My prayers are for the rest of pending files ! God bless you all. Will give my expertise and stay tunes to this forum.

Canada plus

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Ntaye,

It's never too late man, and I know you would be very busy to establish yourself. Keep going man. How is Calgary ? Job opportunity ? Cost of living ? Hope by now you settled for survival jobs and doing well with the system

I am planning to land in Toronto during February, but still not decided as it depends on my friend's scedule who is living in Toronto . I know February is colder and wish to come later in June or July.

And also I got issues to settle. It is about proof of funds, as it is difficult to take out that much cash from our country, how did u do it by the way ? Did the immigration officer asked about it at the airport to show how much you carried ? please share your experience.

regards

ntaye said:
Dear canadaplus;
Congratulations!I am so sorry for being late to say that.I was so dam busy this days.
Wow,safe landing Brother.BTW,When and where do you plan to land?
I wish you all the best
Happy Happy Happy by NVO office.
Natsmi

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Hello canada plus ;
Calgary is good,dynamic city,better opportunity for Engineers,better job opportunity generally in Alberta due to fast growing economy.
The point about proff of funds is this.I carried only three thousend USD to Canada and no body asked me at the air port in Addis but the immigration officer in Calgary asked me how much I carried and told them $3000 and they will ask the total you will bring to Canada( by transfer or any other means) just to write on your landing document.I told them the ammount the bank statment I sent to cic says.
I am giving you my experiance in Calgary airport,it will be different in some airports.My friend who landed in Tororto not even asked this questions.

P.S:After several interviews in two months, I finally granted a professinal job.Thanks God.

Cheers
Natsmi

canada plus said:
Dear Ntaye,

It's never too late man, and I know you would be very busy to establish yourself. Keep going man. How is Calgary ? Job opportunity ? Cost of living ? Hope by now you settled for survival jobs and doing well with the system

I am planning to land in Toronto during February, but still not decided as it depends on my friend's scedule who is living in Toronto . I know February is colder and wish to come later in June or July.

And also I got issues to settle. It is about proof of funds, as it is difficult to take out that much cash from our country, how did u do it by the way ? Did the immigration officer asked about it at the airport to show how much you carried ? please share your experience.

regards