Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 2014
Passport Req..
IP March 2015, PPR Sep 2015
lonelyguy said:
Hi every1.can some1 remind me the link to order the notes?waiting is becoming too long.God help me to endure this please. :-[.
You can order by CC. Follow this link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

The principal applicant will need to sign the consent form in order for the sponsor to apply for the notes on his/her behalf:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Fill out the consent form with the applicant's info, print it and have him/her sign it and then scan it and upload it. Pay the fee and your done. If you have anymore questions just ask.

P.S Always choose electronic files

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Thankx Acecube, I alrady did this before, but have forgotten the link. by the way no news for you as well?is your file in Nairobi or Pretoria?Let's pray too much so that God can open doors for our beloved ones.can't wait to be with her. ???

dole1990

Aug 4, 2015
ohcanada15 said:
Is tanzania office same as nairobi timeline ??? I had my app sent there for unknown reason :(

Hi ohcanada15, I think we are both on the same boat, I sponsored my wife who currently resides in Nairobi, Kenya. But i just found out after my SA, her file was transferred to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Do you or anyone have any update why her file was sent to Dar es Salaam??

I heard they are currently trying a pilot project by sending Nairobi applicants to TZ visa office but not really sure...

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
dole1990 said:
Hi ohcanada15, I think we are both on the same boat, I sponsored my wife who currently resides in Nairobi, Kenya. But i just found out after my SA, her file was transferred to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Do you or anyone have any update why her file was sent to Dar es Salaam??

I heard they are currently trying a pilot project by sending Nairobi applicants to TZ visa office but not really sure...

Tanzania office is responsible for files coming frok Uganda Rwanda tanzania and Burundi . You and I aren't sponsoring anyone in those regions so why the files are going there ?
Do you know how long it takes ? Do you have more information .

dole1990

Aug 4, 2015
I was told by the CIC agent that Nairobi VO is busy and they are sending some overflow to TZ. She said the visa office in Dar es Salaam doesn't have many applications, so hopefully our applications will be processed faster.

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=dole1990 , I was wondering when did u apply ? And did u called or email ? , finally who told u that ( visa office or cic in Canada ) . thanks gd luck

dole1990

Aug 4, 2015
Falmaata said:
[quote author=dole1990 , I was wondering when did u apply ? And did u called or email ? , finally who told u that ( visa office or cic in Canada ) . thanks gd luck
Hi, App. Filed: 02-06-2015. I called them July 30th to find out if I was approved as sponsor. The agent(CIC) checked and confirmed on the phone I was approved as a Sponsor and file was transfered to Dar es Salaam. When I asked her why..she put me on hold to confirm and stated it is possibly due to a pilot project that Nairobi applications are being sent to TZ because that VO office has less applicants.

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=dole1990. Thanks for the explanation good luck with that

zainy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-06-2015
File Transfer...
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2015
dole1990 said:

Hey dole1990,

Do you know if they are transferring the files from Canada directly to the TZ VO or are they sending it to Nairobi first and then Nairobi is transferring them to TZ? This is the first time I'm hearing about this pilot program. Either way, I hope it helps to accelerate the process and benefits us all in the long run. Thanks for sharing the info!

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
zainy said:
Hey dole1990,

Do you know if they are transferring the files from Canada directly to the TZ VO or are they sending it to Nairobi first and then Nairobi is transferring them to TZ? This is the first time I'm hearing about this pilot program. Either way, I hope it helps to accelerate the process and benefits us all in the long run. Thanks for sharing the info!
They sending files directly to TZ . In my case anyway . I hope it does what it suppose to speed up the process . Waiting 2 years or even 1 year its too long for many of us.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
This is what you can read on Tanzanian High commission page:
Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:

(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)

Burundi, Comoros, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia

But I think for files that were transfered to nairobi already including mine , they will remain in Nairobi.otherwise they would need to send another update of Sa saying that the file is retransfered to dar Office.

anyway wherever it is processed the important is to give us a good news.me I am feeling nolonger able to be patient I will go to see my wife soon.Infact I am checking cheap flights for now.

dole1990

Aug 4, 2015
zainy said:
Hey dole1990,

Hi Zainy, I believe they are transfering directly from Canada. Applications already being processed in Nairobi I assume would continue processing in Nairobi. Yes I also dont know much about the program to transfer files to TZ but thats what the CIC agent told me. I do hope if its true it helps with any backlog and speeds the process for all applicants in both Visa offices.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Brothers& sisters(on Forum), guess what? I checked my Ecas this morning, and it shows in process?any one have got an Idea?I am feeling reactions both Positive and worried abit.can someone tell me what I can expect?God Help my wife to get a visas and put the end to all the dark days we had. :)

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
@ Falmataa, I have a question for you. when they asked you interview did your ecas changed to in process, or it still application received?Maybe this trhead is going to get so many good news soon.moreover the fact that Dar is now reginal Hp too, I think this will help our application to go faster.