+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIROBI OUTLAND APPLICANTS 2014

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
meena88 said:
It was in Feb I believe then a month later asked for another medical exam and for passport that took 2 months to get back now sending passport tomorrow. I think mine is going fast because they just started doing visas in tanzania so I have a feeling that they were trying to get ones they started from there gone as I know another girl got hers really fast but I could be wrong
Meena, also want to ask you another question,

you said the asked for another medical exam after file was transferred to Nairobi? Why did they ask for another medical when the one you did before had not passed one year? do you have an idea? Does that mean you had to go and do another medical examination at IMO? And by the way, this new medical exam request, was it before you application changed to "in-process" or after it had changed to "in-process"
sorry for so many questions.

All the best

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Glad Tanzania got their own VO now! There's going to be a slight relief at Nairobi I guess.

By the way,they should tuck in a couple more countries to the Tanzania VO as well! That way even much lesser work load in Nairobi.

All the best to all of us

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
curlysue said:
With a huge smile on our faces, we got the passport back today 31 July 2015
Plan to land next week...

To everyone in the Nairobi 2014 group- Thanks...for the support-and Have faith-they are working now-so soon all we will hear back!
You there or busy packing your luggage?? hahhaha
you coming to Ontario?

Another one of us has been quiet too. It's not normal. Are you there?? Awmf2014, you there? Hope things are going well on your side.

All the best people!!!! ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :) :) :)

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Falmaata said:
[quote author=Alwy

Thay have right address and email , I have no idea wats goin on? I have received email back on June states that review of my file is done and interview is required , and MP are not helping they told me to wait for processing time 2 months ago ... Maybe I am thinking to order new GCMS notes, but I ordered last time which means received last month it says in progress , do u thing its gd idea to order new one ? Thanks. Alot

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
I don't think ordering the notes would help because you are not asking them anything about the interview. I would still suggest going to the mp and tell him about your situation. I know most of them will at least email the VO and ask them about it. Just request them to email and ask about the interview set because you are worried they might have set up an interview and the date might pass without you knowing.

Also, when was the last time you emailed the VO about your interview? I would also suggest emailing them again asking about the interview.
All the best

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Thank u , I will do that , I emaild them in may and received reply in June states that my file review is complete and interview is required .

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
Alwy , do u think the visa office already set interview dat ?

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
It's hard to say if they have set the interview or not my dear.

Maybe the department that does the interview has people lined up also and that is why they might have not scheduled yours yet.

I hope something happens soon

All the best

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
[quote author=Alwy Thanks ! i have seen on my GCMS note saying Due date 2016/01/06 and i did not get what does it mean ? i am hoping that my case will end in January of 2016 …..

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
It took a month but they asked for extra medical stuff so that took us 2 months to send his passport we had to get an extensionof the 60 days they give you

Alwy Alsaggaf said:
Hey Meena, glad you finally got the passport request. Make sure you get the correct address ey? :p :p :p

All the best and hopefully you get it back asap!

Meena, ow long did it take from the time ecas showed "in-process" to getting the passport request? What "in-process" date to PPR date does it show on ecas?

Thanks and all the best to everyone again!

meena88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi/ Dar es Salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 25 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 20 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct, 28, 2015
It was because my husband had bad pneumonia when his test was taken so then we had to do a tb test which took 8 weeks for the results. They asked for passport and medical exam at the same time about a month after in progress.

Alwy Alsaggaf said:
Meena, also want to ask you another question,

you said the asked for another medical exam after file was transferred to Nairobi? Why did they ask for another medical when the one you did before had not passed one year? do you have an idea? Does that mean you had to go and do another medical examination at IMO? And by the way, this new medical exam request, was it before you application changed to "in-process" or after it had changed to "in-process"
sorry for so many questions.

All the best

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
meena88 said:
It was because my husband had bad pneumonia when his test was taken so then we had to do a tb test which took 8 weeks for the results. They asked for passport and medical exam at the same time about a month after in progress.

Ohk.

Thanks for the infor Meena. Hope you get your passport back very soon.

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Falmaata said:
[quote author=Alwy Thanks ! i have seen on my GCMS note saying Due date 2016/01/06 and i did not get what does it mean ? i am hoping that my case will end in January of 2016 .....
I hope so too.Even sooner!!

All the best to all of us.

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
Hi every1.can some1 remind me the link to order the notes?waiting is becoming too long.God help me to endure this please. :-[.