Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
tonlot2012 said:
good day po sa inyong lahat.

newbabe palang me here. we are going to apply under MPNP-GS,, mrs ko ang principal, and she has 2 friends (more than 20 years) there. tanong ko lang po patungkol sa POF

1) we are based in riyadh, we have savings however, it's not enough.. her brother is willing to help us by transferring some amount we needed , at least US$16,000. question po, as mentioned sa CHECKLIST the bank history should be 6 mons. paano po iyon next week he (brother of my wife) will transfer the amount we needed??
2) we have a mortgage - our house & Lot is still on amortization and we are still paying, 2-3 yrs remaining.. the amount that we already paid for is P1.1M (more or less), remaining is P300T,, the property is still under the name of the developer?? it's not ours yet coz of the balance.

ur comments are highly appreciated.

thanks,
ton @ riyadh
Please post your comments in English. It is important to recognise that people benefit and can render help when you communicate in a language that is well understood by all.

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Hello to all!

I am a newbie here.. As i ve mentioned before, we are going to apply under MPNP-GS,, my wife will be the principal as she has 2 friends (more than 20 years) there. I have some questions with regards of POF.

1) we are based in riyadh, we have savings however, it's not enough.. her brother is willing to help us by transferring some amount we needed , at least US$16,000. question is, as mentioned sa CHECKLIST the bank history should be 3 mons. Will it be a problem if her (my wife) brother will transfer the fund we needed is recently?? Do you think it will not be a problem when the officer sees that our fund is just deposited recently?

2) we have a mortgage - our house & Lot is still on amortization and we are still paying, 2-3 yrs remaining.. the amount that we already paid for is P1.1M (more or less), remaining is P300T,, the property is still under the name of the developer?? it's not ours yet coz of the balance.

ur comments are highly appreciated.

thanks,
ton @ riyadh

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

After 6 months of waiting after the temp file number and after sending the required docs,

Look what they replied when I inquired.

"Status updates are not provided for any applications due to our limited resources. Once the decision is made you will be notified by regular mail"

Cry Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Huh Shocked Sad Angry

I applied in 2010 dec and still waiting for my LOA Shocked

dinahmae

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I will also be submitting under general stream. Any input from you will really be helpful :) I will take the ielts exam this July 21 and after that we will be sending our documents to our distant relative in Manitoba. Please keep us updated on your application. Thanks and God Bless!!!

dinahmae

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!
I am also applying under the general stream. The updates as to the status of your application would be very helpful for us. I will be taking the ielts exam July 21st and once we get the results, we will then submit it to our close relative in Manitoba. Thank you and God Bless!

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Manitoba123 said:
@ ALL

After 6 months of waiting after the temp file number and after sending the required docs,

Look what they replied when I inquired.

"Status updates are not provided for any applications due to our limited resources. Once the decision is made you will be notified by regular mail"

Cry Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Huh Shocked Sad Angry

I applied in 2010 dec and still waiting for my LOA Shocked

I feel the anxiety and uncertainty you are going through. It is clearly stated on the website of MPNP that they will only notify applicants by regular mail and will not entertain correspondence by email. But I truly believe MPNP should change their approach. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) sends all correspondence to you by email. Really don't know why they would not divulge information or status of application by email like the way CIC does.

All the best.

mongadeep

Oct 22, 2011
Thanks for the reply-It is indeed helpful and clears my mind-You are right I am referring to part 3 of the Application-just wanted to ensure that I am indicating the right reasons to support my friend-Thanks again

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
dinahmae said:
Hi! I will also be submitting under general stream. Any input from you will really be helpful :) I will take the ielts exam this July 21 and after that we will be sending our documents to our distant relative in Manitoba. Please keep us updated on your application. Thanks and God Bless!!!
Hello :) Welcome to the group. Good luck to your IELTS exam this coming July. Just make sure you're taking the General Type. Good thing you decided to take the exam before submitting your application. It will really be a great help to your points since you are planning to apply under General Stream. How are you reviewing?

Feel free to post your queries, opinions or anything to help you with regards to MPNP application.

synergize101

Jun 24, 2012
cardinal11 said:
@ synergize101
you dont need to provide the actual photos, you may scan each one (pls make it on the center, clear, actual size, not zoom) then submit with your MPNP application documents...fees are not required during MPNP application...NBI clearance is not required either at this stage...probably later when they ask or it could be a police clearance which is according to their standard format.. ;)
Thanks cardinal11 for your response.

dinahmae

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tweety05 said:
Hello :) Welcome to the group. Good luck to your IELTS exam this coming July. Just make sure you're taking the General Type. Good thing you decided to take the exam before submitting your application. It will really be a great help to your points since you are planning to apply under General Stream. How are you reviewing?

Feel free to post your queries, opinions or anything to help you with regards to MPNP application.
Thanks tweety for the quick response. We contacted the helpline number in Manitoba and I was advised to take the ielts exam. He said that I would need to have an average of 6.5. Is ielts difficult. I hope I will get that score since I will only be doing self review. Do you happen to know the timeline for general stream. Thank you for the wishes also. God bless us all.

expatinchina

Jun 24, 2012
We're working here in China, is it OK to notarized China issued docs such as our work permits, my daughter's visa and our certificate of employment in Philippines? Will MPNP accept this?

thank u in advance for enlightening

everstranger35

Star Member
May 10, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/12 OL
Doc's Request.
16/05/12 SP2
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
10/05/12
IELTS Request
(7.5) 10/05/12
dinahmae said:
Thanks tweety for the quick response. We contacted the helpline number in Manitoba and I was advised to take the ielts exam. He said that I would need to have an average of 6.5. Is ielts difficult. I hope I will get that score since I will only be doing self review. Do you happen to know the timeline for general stream. Thank you for the wishes also. God bless us all.
You can practice IELTS online. Just type IELTS in google, and there are so many forms of exams in Reading, Listening and Writing as well. My cousin got average of 8 recently, and I got 7.5 average, it's not that hard as we think, you just need to practice before the exam.

Goodluck. :)

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
:) Hello to all!

I am a newbie here.. As i ve mentioned before, we are going to apply under MPNP-GS,, my wife will be the principal as she has 2 friends (more than 20 years) there. I have some questions with regards of POF.

1) we are based in riyadh, we have savings however, it's not enough.. her brother is willing to help us by transferring some amount we needed , at least US$16,000. question is, as mentioned sa CHECKLIST the bank history should be 3 mons. Will it be a problem if her (my wife) brother will transfer the fund we needed is recently?? Do you think it will not be a problem when the officer sees that our fund is just deposited recently?

please have your comments... thanks.
thanks,
ton @ riyadh

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013 (submitted January 03,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport with visa on January 15, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
expatinchina said:
We're working here in China, is it OK to notarized China issued docs such as our work permits, my daughter's visa and our certificate of employment in Philippines? Will MPNP accept this?

thank u in advance for enlightening
Hi,
Notary Public lawyers only render their services to any documents acquired by any person in their jurisdiction, meaning if your original documents were issued/acquired from the Philippines, the same should be notarized by lawyers from the Philippines (to be specific if the issuing party came from manila it should be notarized in manila, depends on the documents) or an embassy official in your current location (china- in particular)..hope it helps ! ;)