App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
Hi,
its "En attente de traitement ".

Anybody with "En cours du traitement"? please share your status and application date.

Thanks!!

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itsjap89 said:
Hi,

Anybody with "En cours du traitement"? please share your status and application date.

Thanks!!
"En attente de traitement ", too

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
itsjap89 said:
Hi,

Thanks!!
Ok, I see now. Everybody is waiting treatment to start.

Since you have applied since January, Please tell me, is the option "modifier ma demande" which means edit or modify my application, working for you or still greyed out. It's on the far right. Please I need to know. I applied on June

itsjap89

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
FlightXM said:
Ok, I see now. Everybody is waiting treatment to start.

Since you have applied since January, Please tell me, is the option "modifier ma demande" which means edit or modify my application, working for you or still greyed out. It's on the far right. Please I need to know. I applied on June
I think the functionality to modify the application is under development and not available to anyone.

From the FAQs::
Will I be able to modify my online application once it has been submitted?

After you submit your application, you will receive a message in your mailbox informing you of when it will be possible for you to modify your application online.

Upon receipt of this message, you will be able to:

add or remove a spouse or dependent child;
add new information on your stay in Québec;
add one or more language tests;
modify information on the members of your family residing in Québec.

If you are informed that your application is not being processed, you can return to your account at any time to update your form.

Also there's message:

If you wish to make changes to your application, you can report it later on when this feature will be available. We will notify you by message during commissioning. The processing of your application will not be affected.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Yes, I know about this.

I needed to know if the option was already working for those who applied few months back.

thanks

itsjap89

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
No that option is not working.

Guys please keep this page lively..Any updates from January applicants?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just now, I give a call to ask the timeline (5148649191). They told me that all of the applications have a 3 months delay. But when I asked when the application in Jan. can begin to be dealt with. I was told that no any online applicants of QSW had been dealt with, and they also didn't know the beginning time. Until now, I don't know what the 3- month-delay is. Maybe if more people ask again, we can get more answers.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
Just now, I give a call to ask the timeline (5148649191). They told me that all of the applications have a 3 months delay. But when I asked when the application in Jan. can begin to be dealt with. I was told that no any online applicants of QSW had been dealt with, and they also didn't know the beginning time. Until now, I don't know what the 3- month-delay is. Maybe if more people ask again, we can get more answers.
I also saw this timeline:
CSQ Inland paper Application (QSW)
App. Filed.......: 31/12/2015
AOR(CSQ): 17/02/2016
Intent to refuse:12/05/16
Document sent:07/07/16
CSQ:30/06/2016(accepted on 21/06/2016)

I think this means the paper apllication within Canada should be finished. But rightnow, no one deal with the online QSW application. only guess

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
It appears that MIDI wants to clear paper based CSQ backlog before starting work on MON Project.

pappu13380 said:
applied in oct 2011 and AOR=20/12/2011, intent to reject = 7 dec 2011 and
issued CSQ = 6 july 2016
very long waited 4 years 6 months and 15 days from aor
today i called and a lady said me congratulations your CSQ is issued :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

itsjap89

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
They should at least assign some/half staff for online applicants. This way they are gonna increase the wait time for the online applications. At least they should send us the list of documents.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
call again just now. I was told that " no any online applications .... if we begin to..., we will contact you. Be patient..." The same as the situation last week.