+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Can any one help me please I am studying my phd in quebec and I want to know when I will be able to apply under the quebec skilled worker program I called the MIDI many times and each time they give me different answer :eek: :eek: :'( :'( I completed one year and a half of my phd ... Thanks in advance

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham said:
Can any one help me please I am studying my phd in quebec and I want to know when I will be able to apply under the quebec skilled worker program I called the MIDI many times and each time they give me different answer :eek: :eek: :'( :'( I completed one year and a half of my phd ... Thanks in advance
You can apply only if your PHD is in the last one year (less 12 months, at least complete your comprehensive exam), and moreover, you need to finish your academic requirement.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akter said:
Dear all,
I submitted my application on 13th June, 2016. MIDI received my Bank Draft on 20-6-16. But till today my profile shows "payment Processing". What does this mean? When this status will be changed. On the other hand, I have 21 days to complete my payment. After they receive the payment, what will be the next step? Can anyone help me in this regard?
Thanks to all.
Based on what I have known, most applicants (IT, Mechanical engineer) have received their FN, but not everyone. If you payment is successful, you will have an email , and you can get two PDF documents including the summary of your application and the FN in your MON QUEBEC account. Please wait for several days. the payment in one month is valid.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I think any news ,if any , will start coming in july as currently there are back to back long weekends in quebec/canada...

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
hi everyone,

is the possibility to modify our profile on MPQ activated? for those who submitted earlier this year.

i submitted on June and i see that i have to wait before i can insert new information

please help

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
Hi guys ,

Is there any news ?

I have checked again the MIDI website, and the process time has changed again; The Verification of documents submitted
(as of the official date of receipt of your CSQ application by the Ministère) is now 6 months.

With this on mind, I am assuming that from the date you submitted (Ex. March ) you will have to wait 6 months (Ex. until September) to get the letter requesting the documents. Then you will have the three months which will be the Preliminary review; This is only my idea.

If this is true and the 6 months applied, the people who applied in January should be getting the letter requesting the documents in July.

Waiting for any updates :)

Thanks

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
please guys, i'm waiting an answer.

can you modify your information on MPQ after submitting months ago?

it show i have to wait before i can do that

please this is urgent.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Please guys,

Have you received a message that tells you you can edit your information on Mon projet or not yet,

Please

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
I still havent receive any message. thats why im asking

itsjap89

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
Hi,

I submitted my application on January 27, 2016 but didn't get any response yet. I am Quebec graduate with job validation letter.

According to the website, my application should be prioritized, but still no news on list of documents to submit.

Application status: under treatment

Please update your status.

Thanks

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itsjap89 said:
Hi,

I submitted my application on January 27, 2016 but didn't get any response yet. I am Quebec graduate with job validation letter.

According to the website, my application should be prioritized, but still no news on list of documents to submit.

Thanks

Hi , based on the website , the first step of application is 6 months, so the checklist should be in this month for you.Your application is in Jan. We are all waiting for your update............ :)

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
itsjap89 said:
Hi,

Thanks

Please precise,

Application status shows:

"En cours du traitement" which translate to Under treatment

Or

"En attente du traitement" which translate to Waiting treatment

The first one is a good sign, please confirm