+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalptl21 said:
One of my friend who applied via paper application in December ,got csq. So we will hear from govt soon. I applied in March.
poisonapple said:
Cool.. looking forward for news (good) from all cap exempted folks soon ... seems we have many who applied in month of march ...
Thanks for Sharing... People who applied in Nov., got their CSQ in May, individuals who applied in Dec., got it in June, so this will probably be for Online applicants:

January: July
February: Aug.
March: Sept.
April: Oct.
May: Nov.

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think we can get it within Six month, online applicants have not even got the supporting document list.

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
Montreal_120 said:
I dont think we can get it within Six month, online applicants have not even got the supporting document list.
I agree

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal_120 said:
I've heard that they evaluate our files based on information that we provided online if it's all good, they asked for docs to make sure they're correct, then issue the CSQ, otherwise what's the point of online application if it's gonna take longer than paper application?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contextaa said:
I've heard that they evaluate our files based on information that we provided online if it's all good, they asked for docs to make sure they're correct, then issue the CSQ, otherwise what's the point of online application if it's gonna take longer than paper application?
I agree with you.

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POLYNING said:
I agree with you.

I wish they could start processing our applications asap, just as you do. Hopefully, news are coming soon for online applicants.

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
Hi guys,

Do any of you have news ? I check the processing time table and it changed. Now , it says 0 months for the Verification of documents submitted.

Have any of you called MIDI, the office to check in the processing time?

And the last questions, have all of you done the french exam ?, and do you think that it is possible to get the CSQ without the french exam? I live here in Montreal and can communicate with basic french, but still haven't done the exam.

Thanks for the reply :)

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal27 said:
Hi guys,

Do any of you have news ? I check the processing time table and it changed. Now , it says 0 months for the Verification of documents submitted.

And the last questions, have all of you done the french exam ?, and do you think that it is possible to get the CSQ without the french exam? I live here in Montreal and can communicate with basic french, but still haven't done the exam.

Pretty good news. I guess its because they remove the the first step due to the implementation of MPQ.

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal27 said:
Hi guys,

HI, french is not necessary if your scores are enough (ONE IS 49, COUPLE IS 57). I am very sure because one of my friends got the CSQ without French.

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
POLYNING said:
HI, french is not necessary if your scores are enough (ONE IS 49, COUPLE IS 57). I am very sure because one of my friends got the CSQ without French.
Thank you for the reply Polyning.

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
contextaa said:
[/quo

If it is true, those who apply in January to March via mon project, could receive document list as well CSQ.

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Hi,

Please people who are cap exempt and have applied since January, Have you received the list of documents to send to MIDI?

I applied June 13th, and I wonder how much time should I wait before that

Please answer me, thanks

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FlightXM said:
Hi,

Please people who are cap exempt and have applied since January, Have you received the list of documents to send to MIDI?

I applied June 13th, and I wonder how much time should I wait before that

Please answer me, thanks
Welcome to the club.... NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER! Just called MIDI this morning, they had no idea when the checklist is coming...

FlightXM

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
contextaa said:
Welcome to the club.... NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER! Just called MIDI this morning, they had no idea when the checklist is coming...
Thank you so much for The Quick reply.