+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
Applied of jan 24th.
The regular checklist we have in website comes with your name in it, thats the personalized list it seems.

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
i am temporary worker in Ontario and currently competing in Express Entry pool, Can i apply for this? or i should be in quebec to apply?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Applied on 17th Jan and received pdf checklist via email on 21st July. Yet to go through 6 page document that's entirely in French. I am on vacation and will post contents of the checklist in couple of days. I did glance through checklist and it seems that personalized checklist is based on following document:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
APPNOV2014NY said:
Applied on 17th Jan and received pdf checklist via email on 21st July. Yet to go through 6 page document that's entirely in French. I am on vacation and will post contents of the checklist in couple of days. I did glance through checklist and it seems that personalized checklist is based on following document:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
u received checklist via email? or in mon project? or by post?

u have to send diz documents via post or as pdf by email?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
cooolideal said:
u received checklist via email? or in mon project? or by post?

u have to send diz documents via post or as pdf by email?
Received document checklist by email. Need to send documents by post.

katalonb

Jul 21, 2016
Algeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2016-06-13
AOR Received.
2016-06-14
i submitted my request on MPQ the 13th june at 10:10am Montreal Time , paid the fees the same day using a credit card
my queue number was around 4600

i received my AOR and the PDF recapitulatif the 15h june
my Num Dossier is 30xx

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
katalonb said:
i submitted my request on MPQ the 13th june at 10:10am Montreal Time , paid the fees the same day using a credit card
my queue number was around 4600

i received my AOR and the PDF recapitulatif the 15h june
my Num Dossier is 30xx
The thread title says "cap-exempt". This means the infomation here might not be totally applicable to June 13th applicants. Your own personalised document checklist should come in few months time.

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:

Does the list of documents include tax report of your salary, which was requested to validate employee's experience?

It would be also very kind of you to list the requirements.

Kind regards

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@APPNOV2014NY, congrats! Did you receive the scores in the email? If yes, I guess they will issue your CSQ right after the validation of the submitted documents.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Montreal_120 said:
@APPNOV2014NY, congrats! Did you receive the scores in the email? If yes, I guess they will issue your CSQ right after the validation of the submitted documents.
I dont think so...anywayz...ppl who received doxument list plz confirm....

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi Guys ,

I have a LMIA and CAQ from quebec employer. I am yet to join the company as the temporary work visa is in progress.
I am currently residing in USA.

I thought I will get started with CSQ so I created an account in Mon Projet and filled up the application,but did not submit it because I didnt see an option to give LMIA or job offer details. How do I proceed ?

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Dear all who received document checklist --- your status in MON Projet has changed or is the same ? waiting for treatment ?