+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Thanks Amil for your nice wording and good judgment.

Medigol

anil04_10 said:
True dear friend

BUT all these trackers are just a fraction of applications received by various Visa Offices. We can't rely completely on these trackers. Moreover we can't rely/believe any of these visa offices too .... :eek: ..... What your are saying may be correct. On the other hand, it is very much possible that numerous applicants from Mississauga (or Scarborough) who have (or not) received their next step are not members of this forum!!!!

So it is just our perception to look at the glass. Half empty shows our frustration, irritation, tension, desperation and stress, which is not good for our health (CIC won't care, but we all do). Half fill shows our hope, coolness, calm, content and stress free nature, which will keep 'us' healthy.
One need to choose ...... :p

If it has to come, no one can stop that .... and if it is not coming, no one can change that. :p ....... Give time some time .......

Cheers, Anil.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Anil
No doubt we are very very few among a lot of applicants of citizenship . We cannot conclude exact but only can estimate trends of CIC based on our members status . It is also possible many applicants of this forum not updating their status here. We have to keep ourselves positive in any situation.
Regards

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mississauga office friends
October applicants of Mississauga office got Test invitation even those who received RQ.Now the turn is November Applicants & then December .Hopefully May (last week) bring good news. What you think ???
Regards

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
ar_fabrics said:
October applicants of Mississauga office got Test invitation even those who received RQ.Now the turn is November Applicants & then December .Hopefully May (last week) bring good news. What you think ???
Regards
I'm october and got nothing ;D ;D

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ar-frabrics and Mainagui,

CIC is unpredictable indeed.

I am planning a family trip and will wait 3-5 weeks before I make any decision. The bottom line is that we should take this time to study the booklet and be prepared for test. For those who already took their test, it is OATH Time.

Let's continue positive as there is nothing else we can do.

H- Have
O- Only
P- Positive
E- Expectations

SFD

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
SFD said:
Ar-frabrics and Mainagui,

CIC is unpredictable indeed.

I am planning a family trip and will wait 3-5 weeks before I make any decision. The bottom line is that we should take this time to study the booklet and be prepared for test. For those who already took their test, it is OATH Time.

Let's continue positive as there is nothing else we can do.

H- Have
O- Only
P- Positive
E- Expectations

SFD

I'm really not concerned about the citizenship cuz sooner or later it will all be over, the only thing thats really bothering me that i cant make any plans for my vacation..i was planning to go back home for Easter and couldnt take the risk.. I know its a huge load on them but we've lives too right !

Anyway i'm hoping for the best :)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
100% Agree!!! It really bothers but.....

All the best....

SFD

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Lets have a hope
medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Regards

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
I'm october and got nothing ;D ;D
Dear Mainagui
You are October applicant but your file transferred to local office on 5th March so you will get invitation probably in May . 95 % Mississauga applicant got test date round 90 days after file transfer .Estimated Figure taken from spread sheet June to October applicants . Best of Luck

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Ar_Fabrics is right, your time line is same as November guys like me then yo could assume your are part of November team, and we are waiting for the first one from Mississauga office for getting th etest invitation.

Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Dear Mainagui
You are October applicant but your file transferred to local office on 5th March so you will get invitation probably in May . 95 % Mississauga applicant got test date round 90 days after file transfer .Estimated Figure taken from spread sheet June to October applicants . Best of Luck

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file was also transferred March 5th to Mississauga.
I hope to hear some good news soon.
Good luck for everybody.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Mississauga Guys ,

I have a good news , I saw one person from Nov. applicant that applied 20 Nov . and processd started from 4 th March, received the test invitation, it could be a good starting for Mississauga office .

Medigol

;D ;D ;D :D ;)

quote author=Mainagui link=topic=279159.msg4258065#msg4258065 date=1430328062]
Yes its true since My case was delayed twice (stamps and fingerprints)

Good luck everyone :)
[/quote]