Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Hi Mississauga Members,

How is everyone doing?

Mainagui was the only who received an update (RQ-Fingerprints) this week. Anyone else?

Mississauga is quite busy I heard and my hope it is that they will process lots of applications in then next 4-8 weeks.
Next week, I will be 120 days since I applied and honestly I am not upset about the process when looking back to those 2013-2014 applicants.

Let's keep a positive attitude...

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather. 21 degrees yesterday OMG!!!

SFD
Mississauga Applicants are waiting any update from CIC.

Apr 20, 2015
Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 15, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 11, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

I am waiting for the test invitation.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djbeyers_toronto said:
Here is my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 15, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 11, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

Welcome Datascientist and Djbeyers to the Forum - Dec Applicants

Hope you guys get your Test Date soon.

Cheers,

SFD

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Mississauga office looks slow compared to other offices.

Anybody got test invites?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
The Mississauga office looks slow compared to other offices.

Anybody got test invites?
I really hope we see some updates soon. I am getting impatient

ali1254

Feb 28, 2015
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 20, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on April 17, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
datascientist said:
My timelines in signature.
djbeyers_toronto said:
Here is my timeline:

ali1254 said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 20, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 28, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on April 17, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.
Welcome . Mississauga Office Applicants group going to be strong day by day.best of Luck.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mediGOL said:
Mississauga office is slow , more slower than Scarborough
Medigol
Buddy,

Remember to look at your glass half full and not half empty.

Be positive. It is not a matter of if but when...

SFD

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Hello,
I hope everyone is doing great today :)

So my Ecase showed that my file was transferred to Mississauga office on March 5th however the letter that i received requesting the fingerprints came from St Claire's office, is that normal??
Anyways I've just got my fingerprints today and mailed them to the St Claire's office.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Hi SFD,

I try to be positive but when I see the charts then it does not say positive, some of the december application from scarborough got the test but all novemebr from Mississauga not invited for test at all. Then my friend let me know where if the half full side of glass?

Take care :D
SFD said:
Buddy,

Remember to look at your glass half full and not half empty.

Be positive. It is not a matter of if but when...

SFD

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Hello,

So my Ecase showed that my file was transferred to Mississauga office on March 5th however the letter that i received requesting the fingerprints came from St Claire's office, is that normal??
Anyways I've just got my fing

erprints today and mailed them to the St Claire's office.
FP requests come from St Claire

missab

Sep 17, 2014
Mainagui said:
Hello,

Anyways I've just got my fingerprints today and mailed them to the St Claire's office.
Maybe after Mar. 5, your file had been transferred to St Claire? Just a guess.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
mediGOL said:
Hi SFD,

I try to be positive but when I see the charts then........................... if the half full side of glass?

Take care :D
True dear friend

BUT all these trackers are just a fraction of applications received by various Visa Offices. We can't rely completely on these trackers. Moreover we can't rely/believe any of these visa offices too .... :eek: ..... What you are saying may be correct. On the other hand, it is very much possible that numerous applicants from Mississauga (or Scarborough) who have (or not) received their next step are not members of this forum!!!!

So it is just our perception to look at the glass. Half empty shows our frustration, irritation, tension, desperation and stress, which is not good for our health (CIC won't care, but we all do). Half fill shows our hope, coolness, calm, content and stress free nature, which will keep 'us' healthy.
One need to choose ...... :p

If it has to come, no one can stop that .... and if it is not coming, no one can change that. :p ....... Give time some time .......

Cheers, Anil.