+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
SFD said:
Mainagui,

A 2nd RQ?

Sorry to hear that! Was it RQ or Finger Prints the first one? I guess you have to wait to find out what is the 04/10/15's letter about.

Stay positive!!! Things should be fine.

SFD
1st one was the passport stamps, it was a month delay already.. I'm not sure what the second one could be, I'm hoping just fingerprints.
I haven't seen any similar cases around..

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui,

I have read a similar one.

No worries! Stay positive. Wait and go from there. It is what it is... I have seen that once applicants send the information (requested), they go to the next phase really fast.

Everything will be fine.

SFD

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
SFD said:
Mainagui,

I have read a similar one.

No worries! Stay positive. Wait and go from there. It is what it is... I have seen that once applicants send the information (requested), they go to the next phase really fast.

Everything will be fine.

SFD
Thanks for the wonderful attitude, I was really bumped when I saw the update Yesterday..
yea it is what it is, I just have to wait for the snail office to figure out whats going on and take it from there.. Thanks again and good luck everyone :)

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Thanks for the wonderful attitude, I was really bumped when I saw the update Yesterday..
yea it is what it is, I just have to wait for the snail office to figure out whats going on and take it from there.. Thanks again and good luck everyone :)
Dear Mainagui
did you received letter ?

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Fingerprints.. Will do it first thing in the morning..
So now my application is no longer a routine one; ugh!!!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Fingerprints.. Will do it first thing in the morning..
So now my application is no longer a routine one; ugh!!!
Just do it and wait! Things will go smoothly afterwards

Cheers

SFD

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per statistics of Sep& Oct 2014 mostly Mississauga applicants got test invitation round 90 days ( InProcess to Test date).
At that time applicants who received paper AOR their ECAS does not show transferred date to office .

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
Trust me I'm trying.. just all my summer plans are shattered :mad: :mad:
my cousin had to do finger prints and his application wasn't really delayed. I think maybe a month. You will be fine

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ar_fabrics said:
At this time Scarbrough office is super fast.Mississauga wake up wake up.
I think if Mainagui received a finger print in 5 weeks, it is a good indication that Mississauga should be also fast. I am hoping between 5 to 8 weeks

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mississauga Members,

How is everyone doing?

Mainagui was the only who received an update (RQ-Fingerprints) this week. Anyone else?

Mississauga is quite busy I heard and my hope it is that they will process lots of applications in then next 4-8 weeks.
Next week, I will be 120 days since I applied and honestly I am not upset about the process when looking back to those 2013-2014 applicants.

Let's keep a positive attitude...

Have a nice weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather. 21 degrees yesterday OMG!!!

SFD