Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Hi Friends

My timeline -
1. Application sent on 05 March for family, by Canada Post (Mississauga).
2. Reached on 10 March, AOR received by email on 30 March 2015.
Welcome anil_04
Hopefully your file will be transfer to Mississauga CIC office soon .

Agreed SFD

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Hello Everybody,

Application Sent: March 12, 2015
Recd at CIC : Match 17, 2015
AOR : March 26, 2015

Do you think we could make a spreadsheet for everyone to update their information, that way we can assess the speed of the Mississauga office.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonia08 said:
Hello Everybody,

Application Sent: March 12, 2015
Recd at CIC : Match 17, 2015
AOR : March 26, 2015

Do you think we could make a spreadsheet for everyone to update their information, that way we can assess the speed of the Mississauga office.
Hi Sonia08
Thanks for update . Idea of spread sheet is considerable . AOR with in 9 days!!! Wow full speed

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Ar_fabrics,
I applied om mid of Nov. and recievd the email early Feb. But nothing after that. As I see many Scarborough guys after me got the test letter, but nothing in the Mississauga.

Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
mediGol
Please enter your details . Probably we will receive test invitation within 2/3 month if we didn't get any FP request or RQ .
But hoping best as this estimate based on october 2014 applicants of this forum . At this time cic is active as compare to past.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mediGOL
On which date your file transferred to Mississauga office ?? Hoping you will get your test date soon. Scarbrough office test time line is after 45/90 days in most cases & we all are within 30 days . Look at the speed of AOR which is now 10/15 days as compare to us 60/90 days . Good Luck

Sonia08

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
ar_fabrics said:
Hi Sonia08
Thanks for update . Idea of spread sheet is considerable . AOR with in 9 days!!! Wow full speed
March applicants have been moving really fast. if you see the spreadsheet for March Applicants some got there AOR's in 5 days also. Hope that Mississauga office keeps up the pace.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonia08 said:
March applicants have been moving really fast. if you see the spreadsheet for March Applicants some got there AOR's in 5 days also. Hope that Mississauga office keeps up the pace.
Sonia,

Let's hope so.

CÍC Mississauga is getting busy indeed!

These coming weeks will bring good news for everyone!

All the best

SFD

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Sonia,

Let's hope so.

CÍC Mississauga is getting busy indeed!

These coming weeks will bring good news for everyone!

All the best

SFD
Hoping that every thing will go fine for all of us . Other wise I see in Sep 2013 thread still Flute is waiting for test .

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My eCas says that:Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.
I called the CIC today and the agent told me that it was received by Mississauga office last Friday April 10th !!!

So it took more than a month from Sydney to Mississauga?!

By Ahmed127 posted in Dec 2014 topic.

Surprised

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPLICATION Received: 01 December 2014
AOR. : 19 Feb 2015
IP : 13 March 2015
TRANSFERRED : 8 April 2015

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
APPLICATION Received: 01 December 2014
AOR. : 19 Feb 2015
IP : 13 March 2015
TRANSFERRED : 8 April 2015
Welcome shaazdeh
Hoping Mississauga Office will work like Scarbrough office .

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
March 4 .

ar_fabrics said:
Dear mediGOL
On which date your file transferred to Mississauga office ?? Hoping you will get your test date soon. Scarbrough office test time line is after 45/90 days in most cases & we all are within 30 days . Look at the speed of AOR which is now 10/15 days as compare to us 60/90 days . Good Luck

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
I'm so frustrated at this point :S

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 30, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 7, 2015.

We sent you a letter on January 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

We sent you a letter on April 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mainagui said:
I'm so frustrated at this point :S

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 30, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 10, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 7, 2015.

We sent you a letter on January 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.

We sent you a letter on April 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Mainagui,

A 2nd RQ?

Sorry to hear that! Was it RQ or Finger Prints the first one? I guess you have to wait to find out what is the 04/10/15's letter about.

Stay positive!!! Things should be fine.

SFD