+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I have submitted the web form after a month I received this any body explain this please.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section
Can you share what did you ask on the webform?

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
No, nothing changed after the GU last Tuesday. Though IRCC responded to my Web Form from a month ago saying the final verification has been completed so I should be in the queue for ceremony. I know people are sometimes in the queue for months, so we shall see. I feel like my turn will come, I just need to be a bit more patient!

I have also sent web form this reply I got which consent they want from me written and how to send please share your experiences

Good day,

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I have also sent web form this reply I got which consent they want from me written and how to send please share your experiences

Good day,

Please make sure to enter your client’s information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.
From what I understand, you have missed some information when sending the webform. You need to include your full name, date of birth, UCI, and application number.

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
From what I understand, you have missed some information when sending the webform. You need to include your full name, date of birth, UCI, and application number.

Brother without name or uci we cannot go for next stage to complete.

I guess I am missing this I may need to write a letter, with hand writing as a written consent.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
Brother without name or uci we cannot go for next stage to complete.

I guess I am missing this I may need to write a letter, with hand writing as a written consent.

In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.
Sorry, I don’t understand. Are you the main applicant? Do you have a UCI?

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I got GU today, no other changes. Hopefully something good :)
Usually a GU is a good thing because it means at least someone looked and updated your file. Not all GU brings to an actual update, but I hope it will in your case. Based on what IRCC told me, my GU from June 25 was because on June 21st my last verification step was completed by the agent.

Reactions: Viv33k

Viv33k

Apr 30, 2024
Usually a GU is a good thing because it means at least someone looked and updated your file. Not all GU brings to an actual update, but I hope it will in your case. Based on what IRCC told me, my GU from June 25 was because on June 21st my last verification step was completed by the agent.
Any update on your file Debby?