+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
We are in the same boat. we just have to be patient, it will come. @Debby25 waited a whole 7 months but finally is at the crossing line.
Unfortunately yes, it is a waiting game but everyone’s turn will come!

When I stopped checking my tracker every day, I got news LOL maybe I should have done it earlier haha

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Unfortunately yes, it is a waiting game but everyone’s turn will come!

When I stopped checking my tracker every day, I got news LOL maybe I should have done it earlier haha
@Debby25 I just read your news. Finallyyyyyyy. I told you. End of June or around. I’m so happy for you. Congratulations

You’ll stop checking once the case closed lol.

I was checking here just for you. Finally

Reactions: Debby25

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
@Debby25 I just read your news. Finallyyyyyyy. I told you. End of June or around. I’m so happy for you. Congratulations

You’ll stop checking once the case closed lol.

I was checking here just for you. Finally
Thank you so much, that is so kind of you!

Now I’m again checking the tracker every day to ensure the ceremony is not canceled or rescheduled LOL But I got my invitation email already so I hope nothing changes.

Thank you again for all your support! All the best :)

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Thank you so much, that is so kind of you!

Now I’m again checking the tracker every day to ensure the ceremony is not canceled or rescheduled LOL But I got my invitation email already so I hope nothing changes.

Thank you again for all your support! All the best :)
So happy for you. Enjoy your citizenship :)

• Love
Reactions: Debby25

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I got new update on tracker but only date changed since 4 December 2023 to July 16 2024.
All green but what next

ANY IDEA OR ADVICE

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I got new update on tracker but only date changed since 4 December 2023 to July 16 2024.
All green but what next

ANY IDEA OR ADVICE
That happened to me too (from November to June) and a week and a half later I got my Oath scheduled. Fingers crossed it’s the same for you!

Reactions: Rasha