+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

El Caballero

May 28, 2024
I have been waiting for the oath invite for 6 months. Mississauga office is taking its sweet time to schedule me for the oath. They are not responding to my emails. I applied in September of 2021.

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
I have been waiting for the oath invite for 6 months. Mississauga office is taking its sweet time to schedule me for the oath. They are not responding to my emails. I applied in September of 2021.
OMG you’ve been waiting for almost 3 years in total?! That’s crazy!! Do you know the reason?

jsbach

Star Member
Apr 10, 2024
I just emailed the scheduling office and somehow, it reached the supervisor who escalated my case immediately. They were also able to send me a follow-up.

However, I do know a few people who got a response saying their application has been processed and will be sending the next steps soon.
I got the reply from MIS oath email, saying my oath is in queue for ceremony but no date provided. Is this something similar with your replay days back?

Kizwilty

Jan 3, 2024
I just emailed the scheduling office and somehow, it reached the supervisor who escalated my case immediately. They were also able to send me a follow-up.

However, I do know a few people who got a response saying their application has been processed and will be sending the next steps soon.
I tried sending on the email address you posted but my email bounced back. i do not know whether i input anything wrong. Kindly if you can please re share the exact email address and i try again. Thanks.

Kizwilty

Jan 3, 2024
This is a crazy wait time. You need to pester them more to give you a reason why its taking this long. Its way beyond the processing time. Its not fair one bit to process other people in literally a span of months and others have to wait years.

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
I got the reply from MIS oath email, saying my oath is in queue for ceremony but no date provided. Is this something similar with your replay days back?
Okay, that looks like progress then. I didn't get a date right away too, just the super following up with me saying my oath will be scheduled shortly.

El Caballero

May 28, 2024
This is a crazy wait time. You need to pester them more to give you a reason why its taking this long. Its way beyond the processing time. Its not fair one bit to process other people in literally a span of months and others have to wait years.
Yeah. My LPP was completed 6 months ago. They just keep toying with my application. They refuse to schedule me for the oath.

El Caballero

May 28, 2024
Will keep messaging them. Thanks

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
May this week brings some good news for all of us who are still waiting!

I just sent my bi-weekly email to IRCC. Most likely another one that’ll get ignored lol

Reactions: nmdemp

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other

I just sent my bi-weekly email to IRCC. Most likely another one that’ll get ignored lol
Any tricks to get a hold of this sleeping heads ? I been trying to call them but no luck

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024

Don’t forget to fill out a web form. I hope we could get good news this week