+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Finally !! Agent answered my call and told me oath is scheduled for June 14th . Will receive email this week .
Ghost update on May 30 and tracker yet to update .

Reactions: Debby25 and Help2

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I send email on May 19 and got ghost update on May 30 . Today I called them and Agent told me oath is scheduled for June 14th

Awesome news. Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. I hope everybody gets their oath invitations soon.

@Debby25 I hope you get your oath soon too. Waiting good news from you this week

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Awesome news. Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. I hope everybody gets their oath invitations soon.

@Debby25 I hope you get your oath soon too. Waiting good news from you this week
Thanks ,
I’m not sure what tiggers them to work on my file . I emailed MP no response ,I raised web form nothing special than regular automated email . Same time I emailed Miss oath scheduling 2 weeks later they give me date for oath . I think that time they were woke up . I know one of other candidate also attended interview on Feb 12 he got oath scheduled same day with me .
I’m assuming sending email to them worked .

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks ,
I’m not sure what tiggers them to work on my file . I emailed MP no response ,I raised web form nothing special than regular automated email . Same time I emailed Miss oath scheduling 2 weeks later they give me date for oath . I think that time they were woke up . I know one of other candidate also attended interview on Feb 12 he got oath scheduled same day with me .
I think some emails reach the right person and that can help speed up the application. Other emails instead get lost somewhere in the IRCC system or ignored. I’m glad in this case it worked in your favour!

Reactions: nmdemp

jsbach

Star Member
Apr 10, 2024
Thanks ,
Last Friday, I received the reply for my msg sent on May 16th, saying in queue to be scheduled, yet nothing happened so far..