+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Kizwilty

Jan 3, 2024
Guys, what is the exact email address you sent your queries. i used the one in the chats but the emails never went through.

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
My assignments were all RC 8090 and they were completed in November 2023.

I don’t see Oath assignment. Where can we see that?

The only out of the ordinary thing on my GCMS notes is a blank space under “Clearances - Security”. I’m wondering if that means it’s still in progress (though why my prohibitions and background are completed then?!)
That’s is the thing maybe security is still under process, the oath in page 10

• Sad
Reactions: Debby25

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
Called IRCC again….agent says “everything is completed, but they are still checking something” though she was not able to say what, also she is not able to see if I’m non-routine o_O The only thing I am thinking now is that my file is undergoing extensive security screening (either CBSA or CSIS) so only the agent who’s working on my file has access to that info.

jsbach

Star Member
Apr 10, 2024
Called IRCC again….agent says “everything is completed, but they are still checking something” though she was not able to say what, also she is not able to see if I’m non-routine o_O The only thing I am thinking now is that my file is undergoing extensive security screening (either CBSA or CSIS) so only the agent who’s working on my file has access to that info.
how is your GCMS notes status then?

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
how is your GCMS notes status then?
My notes look pretty straightforward, but under “Clearances - Security” there is a blank section (meaning that part has been redacted) and I also have the s.(15)1 on top of the page.

Though all my assessments are completed. Shouldn’t BG or Prohibitions be still pending if they’re still doing security checks?

Reactions: monamigo

jsbach

Star Member
Apr 10, 2024
My notes look pretty straightforward, but under “Clearances - Security” there is a blank section (meaning that part has been redacted) and I also have the s.(15)1 on top of the page.

Though all my assessments are completed. Shouldn’t BG or Prohibitions be still pending if they’re still doing security checks?
I have same blank security clearance section as yours and the code is s.21 at that page..