+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
No. is number. Sorry for the confusion. In the IME form (with your photo and the details). If you look at the "client visa details" section, there would be an IME# You can include that in the webform.
Oh BTW, could you tell what you wrote in the webform? And also, did the medical reflect in PR tracker or GC Key or both?

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Oh BTW, could you tell what you wrote in the webform? And also, did the medical reflect in PR tracker or GC Key or both?
This is what I sent

Enquiry:
Adding important information to the application for Permanent Residence of XXXXXX: eMedical with IME number
UCI: XXXX
Application No.: XXXX
DOB: XX-XX-XXXX

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you regarding the information about my eMedical with IME number. I completed an immigration medical examination back on October 23, 2023, and I would like to submit the details including the IME number as a reference for my PR application. Please find details below:

IME# XXXX
Name of Panel Physician: Dr. XXX XX
Place of Medical Examination: Panel Physician XXXX
Date of Medical Examination: October 23, 2023

It reflected on the tracker first (3 days after submitting the webform).

Dec 15, 2023

Activity status updated: Medical exam
Medical exam
Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

for CGkey, I am not sure if it showed at all. I think it only says something like " you do not need a medical exam and so on"

Reactions: aashikha

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
This is what I sent

Enquiry:
Adding important information to the application for Permanent Residence of XXXXXX: eMedical with IME number
UCI: XXXX
Application No.: XXXX
DOB: XX-XX-XXXX

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you regarding the information about my eMedical with IME number. I completed an immigration medical examination back on October 23, 2023, and I would like to submit the details including the IME number as a reference for my PR application. Please find details below:

IME# XXXX
Name of Panel Physician: Dr. XXX XX
Place of Medical Examination: Panel Physician XXXX
Date of Medical Examination: October 23, 2023

It reflected on the tracker first (3 days after submitting the webform).

Dec 15, 2023

Activity status updated: Medical exam
Medical exam
Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

for CGkey, I am not sure if it showed at all. I think it only says something like " you do not need a medical exam and so on"
Thanks for the details. Really appreciate it.

Reactions: Charlamanderxxxx

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
My wife is currently on a Post-Graduate Work Permit, which, along with her TRV, is going to expire next month. We have already submitted the Spousal PR application and received the AOR in the sponsor's email id. When filling out the Spousal Open Work Permit application, specifically in form 5710e, what should I respond to the following question?

3. I am applying for one or more of the following:
i Apply for a work permit for the same employer
ii Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
iii Restore my status as worker
iv Get a new temporary resident permit (for inadmissible applicants only)

When selecting option (iii), I'm prompted to choose between options (i) and (ii). However, since my wife is not currently working, I'm unsure whether selecting either option makes sense. Could someone please clarify this?
Since your wife is not currently working, she does not have an employer, so she cannot choose option (i). Her status is still valid so she cannot choose option (iii) and option (iv) does not apply to her. Therefore, she must choose option (ii).

OmarME

Aug 19, 2024
Hey,

Has anyone gotten any updates since the AOR?

I applied 2024/05/28
I received my AOR on 2024/06/20.

I haven't heard anything since then, and can't link my application to the tracker or GCKEY.

duke_hp

Dec 11, 2023
Hey,

Has anyone gotten any updates since the AOR?

I applied 2024/05/28
I received my AOR on 2024/06/20.

I haven't heard anything since then, and can't link my application to the tracker or GCKEY.
Hi
Same here, I have not received any updates yet, Applied on 31st May 24, AOR on 26th June 24.

Tracker is not working for me too.

To link your application to GC Key enter 2 against number of applicants. It should link your app to GCKEY.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
We haven't yet received an AOR for her PR application, but we did get a confirmation of receipt for my "Application to Sponsor and Sponsorship Undertaking" mentioning it has been received and under process.

9Apps