+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

unforgettableseries

Jan 27, 2024
I just raised a webform to submit my previous medical form (which was done in November 2020).As per their website they will accept previous medical application if its less than 5 years and posed no risk to public health or safety.
Hi Shiva,

How are you? This is good information. Actually my wife completed a medical for her visitor visa but which form did you submit on the web? After she finished her medical the doctor's office didn't give her anything so what should we submit on the webform?

Thank you Shiva

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Hi Shiva,

How are you? This is good information. Actually my wife completed a medical for her visitor visa but which form did you submit on the web? After she finished her medical the doctor's office didn't give her anything so what should we submit on the webform?

Thank you Shiva
Hey, I know you addressed your question to Shiva. I am just chiming in.

When you say doctor's office didn't give you anything, do you mean actually you got no piece of paper at all? I did get my medicals very recently. I got a bunch of papers all of them did get used up for X-ray and blood work but one piece of paper, which is the most important was with me the whole time and that is a eMedical/IME form with and IME #. If you have that, scan and upload the same with your request via the webform.

Looks something like this

unforgettableseries

Jan 27, 2024

When you say doctor's office didn't give you anything, do you mean actually you got no piece of paper at all? I did get my medicals very recently. I got a bunch of papers all of them did get used up for X-ray and blood work but one piece of paper, which is the most important was with me the whole time and that is a eMedical/IME form with and IME #. If you have that, scan and upload the same with your request via the webform.

Yeah I have the IME number. It's just that the clinic didn't give anything to my wife.

I mean I could tell this clinic was just milking the system and those geezers were too cheap to even print something off. My guess is the IME number and visit details will be sufficient, but I might call them anyways to see if they can email me something.

IRCC hasn't asked for a medical yet so I won't submit anything. Generally my experience when dealing with governments, visas, etc. is not to give anything unless asked.

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Don't send anything unless you're asked. You'll just delay the process.
That's not how things work in case of medicals or important updates about your life like an address change or having a baby.

That is definitely case with Biometrics or any other document that you don't even know they are going to ask. Biometrics can't be given without a BIL, but you may submit any document you think is going to support your case.

unforgettableseries

Jan 27, 2024
Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I used a rcic consultant to help submit my application as I had trouble submitting it successfully before. They are not the greatest, I eventually got more help/answers from the forums then from the consultant - but thankfully it was successfully submitted.

For context, I have been married to a Canadian for 3 years now, and my visa expired around 3 years ago too. I tried submitting my application myself 3 times by mail when it was not yet online and it got returned all 3 times due to, pardon my language, stupid mistakes. Due to mental health reasons, I struggled to keep up and eventually hired a consultant to get it done.

My inland spousal PR application was successfully submitted in May 21st.

On June 18th, the consultant received a letter requesting that I resubmit the IMM5669 form with an original signature. The letter had an application number on there like a AOR. They didn’t notify me until June 26th.
I carefully filled it out, updating some info and provided a letter of explanation for any discrepancies from previous form submitted. That was submitted again on July 3rd.
I also completed my medical exam ahead of time (June 14th) and the consultant submitted it on July 3rd.

I unfortunately do not see the progress as the consultant submitted my application, and they said that my medical exam is marked as complete and the other form/application still says submitted. The consultant told me that the letter we received to resubmit the IMM5669 is also an AOR since it had an application number.

Is that true? Is everything going normal or should I be worried?
Yeah you're fine. Waiting time.

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Yeah I have the IME number. It's just that the clinic didn't give anything to my wife.

I mean I could tell this clinic was just milking the system and those geezers were too cheap to even print something off. My guess is the IME number and visit details will be sufficient, but I might call them anyways to see if they can email me something.

IRCC hasn't asked for a medical yet so I won't submit anything. Generally my experience when dealing with governments, visas, etc. is not to give anything unless asked.
That is definitely up to you. Nobody will force you to either side. Whether you want to or don't want to submit unless IRCC asks for it is your wish.

Calvy

May 9, 2015
Spousal sponsorship submitted: May 13 2024
AOR Received: Saturday June 1 2024
Linked to PA GCkey account: June 1 2024
SOWP application submitted: June 1 2024
SOWP APPROVED: July 5 2024 (granted 2yrs)
Request for Biometrics received: Aug 20 2024
Biometrics done today: Aug 21 2024
Biometrics updated about 1hr after on PR app tracker as completed today: Aug 21 2024

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024

I was one of the people who successfully completed the medical check by submitting the webform with information from my previous health check (from my visitor record). I included my IME# in the submission, and a few days later, it was updated as "completed" on my PR application tracker back in December 2023.

I was also one of those who didn’t receive the P1 email, despite IRCC confirming over the phone that it had been sent to me and they told me to wait for it to be resent again. After waiting for a few weeks, I decided to proactively send the information typically requested in P1 to the immigration email. A week later, I received P2, and then another week later, I got my eCOPR. Now, I have my PR card.

Reactions: aashikha

aashikha

Star Member
Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
I was one of the people who successfully completed the medical check by submitting the webform with information from my previous health check (from my visitor record). I included my IME# in the submission, and a few days later, it was updated as "completed" on my PR application tracker back in December 2023.

I was also one of those who didn’t receive the P1 email, despite IRCC confirming over the phone that it had been sent to me and they told me to wait for it to be resent again. After waiting for a few weeks, I decided to proactively send the information typically requested in P1 to the immigration email. A week later, I received P2, and then another week later, I got my eCOPR. Now, I have my PR card.
Could you explain for the uninitiated? What exactly is P1 and P2 email?

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Could you explain for the uninitiated? What exactly is P1 and P2 email?
P1 is an email from IRCC sent after all the stages are completed. P1 would ask you about your information and your address in Canada then you would reply to that email with the information. For me - I have no clue why I didn't receive it or where the email went ( I checked everything). I happened to call IRCC and ask for something else and they mentioned that P1 was sent to me as well. I tried calling them many times but I haven't recieved it and I asked if they can resend it to me. After 2 weeks of waiting, I didn't receive anything, so I started looking in some threads here and found that some people did the same thing by sending information to the IRCC email explaining that the P1 was sent but didn't receive ( you have to be 10000% sure that it was actually sent to you though - I asked a few IRCC call agents and they all confirmed)

P2 is what comes after P1, It is an email with information about your PR Portal - PR confirmation - (same portal where you applied for PR ) then you go into the portal and upload your photo, declaring that you are in Canada with a Canadian address - In my case, I didn't get P1 but skipped right to P2 then I went in and completed everything

Then after that, you would get an email that eCOPR is available for download in the PR Portal - In my case, I got mine after 1 week of completing P2 and then 1 week after the PR card arrived

Reactions: aashikha

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019

Yes I uploaded this document when I raise a web form thanks