+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems my Background verification wont be completed as I expected like all others getting completed the following day after results are received.
Tried calling them but couldn't get through to them today. At this point I will wait till I finish the Online Teams Interview on August 28.

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Seems my Background verification wont be completed as I expected like all others getting completed the following day after results are received.
Tried calling them but couldn't get through to them today. At this point I will wait till I finish the Online Teams Interview on August 28.
Yes, if your security is pending, the BG will not complete on FP receipt.

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is done by CSIS and no information regarding it is publicly available. Even if you raise an GCMS/ATIP request, the security related information is redacted.
This is confusing though, because I got my PR and I believe they did this b4 approving my PR application, or is it different?

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
I just passed the knowledge test yesterday. Score 19/20. Background check has been completed. What is the timeline after this? Can I expect the process to be finalsed soon.
Thank you.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I just passed the knowledge test yesterday. Score 19/20. Background check has been completed. What is the timeline after this? Can I expect the process to be finalsed soon.
Thank you.
Congratulations, when did your background check complete?
It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months for the officer to complete the LPP.

Reactions: Cheema07ajashan

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I an online interview coming up on August 28, and below is the details. Any idea, and is this related to to BG check as well?

You will be interviewed by a citizenship officer or agent to verify your identity and the originals of the
documents you provided at the time you applied. You will also be asked to answer any concerns we may
have about your application in order to help determine if you meet all the requirements for citizenship.

During the interview, your knowledge of English or French will be verified, if applicable. For more
information on the official language requirement for citizenship, please consult your application package
or visit the Help Centre.

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
And when did you get the test invite? Do you know your processing office? As the speed depends greatly on the office and officer.

You can find the office from the email ID mentioned in the contact us section of the test invite PDF.
Test invite was sent on August 8th. And for the processing office I am not sure.
IRCC.DNPNTCITScheduling-PlanificationCITPTNRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca” is the email id mentioned in the contact us section. Maybe you can help me decode this lol

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
And when did you get the test invite? Do you know your processing office? As the speed depends greatly on the office and officer.

You can find the office from the email ID mentioned in the contact us section of the test invite PDF.
DN MBSK CIT Scheduling / Planification CIT MBSK RN
This is where I got the invite from.