+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I logged into my account and noticed a STAR icon with a message indicating 1 new update. This was last Friday, July 5th, and today is Monday, July 8th. I was expecting to see changes in my application status, but everything appears unchanged. However, I did notice that the "last updated" date has changed from May 24th to July 5th.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks in advance.
That would be a ghost update.

Reactions: hssrp

frskie

Mar 27, 2017
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1205
Application: Single
Application sent: May 15
Delivered: May 15
AOR: May 23
Background check completed: May 29
got an email today with an invitation to take a citizenship test. Nothing updated in the tracker account yet.

Does anyone know any good resources to prepare for a test?
Thanks

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thanks for the reply, I also read about waiting for 2 to 3 working days to see what the actual update is. how accurate is this?
Yes, it is a ghost update. I've made a note in the spreadsheet.
Based on trends you can expect a BG complete or a test invite soon. Keep a close watch on your tracker this week, you might see an update was early as tomorrow morning! Good luck

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
got an email today with an invitation to take a citizenship test. Nothing updated in the tracker account yet.

Does anyone know any good resources to prepare for a test?
Thanks
Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. Could you please confirm your test window and your processing office? You can find the email address of the processing office in the contact us section of your test invite PDF (last page).

Discover Canada, Richmond Library Tests, Toronto Library Test, Apna Toronto, Citizenship Android/iOS App, Doris Notes are some of the good resources for the test. There are some good resources shared in the WhatsApp group as well.

If you would like to join the WhatsApp group for May 2024 applicants, here is the link to the group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/JlML7i8YuSD2eo5rEP89sU

Ann01

May 8, 2024
Hi,

My tracker got updated as Citizenship test to Complete. All others in progress. It says the exam got completed on july 04. But I could only see it in tracker today july 9th due to the delay of the tracker.

Also for Kevin, on the tracker, he got tracker update for test on July 2nd. Exam window from jul 08 to Aug 07. He took the exam on Jul 08. Havent been updated yet.

Please update both on the tracker

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
I've made a note in the tracker. The email would have a little more details but it is mostly ID / travel history verification and clarifications of some questions they might have regarding the data in your application. Best of luck!
The good thing is in many cases, they complete the LPP right away after the interview. Fingers crossed!
Got the email have been asked to bring below documents.
Two (2) pieces of photo identification (ID) with your signature on it, such as
o your permanent resident (PR) card (even if it’s expired) and
o a valid government issued photo ID.
• All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document
checklist in the citizenship application form).
• Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
• All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

Reactions: hssrp and Yuki.03

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Got the email have been asked to bring below documents.
Two (2) pieces of photo identification (ID) with your signature on it, such as
o your permanent resident (PR) card (even if it’s expired) and
o a valid government issued photo ID.
• All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document
checklist in the citizenship application form).
• Permanent resident card (if you have ever received one).
• All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
Is your background is completed? just carry everything you submitted on your app with your ids.
did mine recently LPP was completed few days after.

anupk91

May 21, 2021
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1385
Application: Single/Family(number of family members): Single
Application sent: May 28, 2024
Delivered:May 28, 2024
AOR: June 14, 2024

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi,

My tracker got updated as Citizenship test to Complete. All others in progress. It says the exam got completed on july 04. But I could only see it in tracker today july 9th due to the delay of the tracker.

Also for Kevin, on the tracker, he got tracker update for test on July 2nd. Exam window from jul 08 to Aug 07. He took the exam on Jul 08. Havent been updated yet.

Please update both on the tracker
Updated both the trackers.
For your test completion, can you double check again if it is marked as completed on July 4 or July 5?

Reactions: Ann01