Application: Single
Application Sent: 1st May 2024
Delivered: 1st May 2024
AOR: 6th May 2024
Tracker Linked: 8th May 2024
Background Completed: 17th May 2024
Test Invite: 9th July 2024
Test Completed: 11th July 2024

Ghost updates on 6th July 2024 & 9th July 2024.
Tracker says "Activity status updated: Citizenship test" - This was on 4th July 2024.

Test was fairly easy. Got 20/20. Watched some YouTube videos, General Knowledge & Citizenship App. Studied for 4-5 hrs in total.

Edit: App name

Reactions: eastgwzh and hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Updated TL.

Type: Online Application
Physical Presence Days: 1130
Application: Single
Application Sent: 1st May 2024
Delivered: 1st May 2024
AOR: 6th May 2024
Tracker Linked: 8th May 2024
Background Completed: 17th May 2024
Test Invite: 9th July 2024
Test Completed: 11th July 2024

Ghost updates on 6th July 2024 & 9th July 2024.
Tracker says "Activity status updated: Citizenship test" - This was on 4th July 2024.

Test was fairly easy. Got 20/20. Watched some YouTube videos, General Knowledge & Citizenship App. Studied for 4-5 hrs in total.

Edit: App name
Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. Please let me know when you have the test marked as completed in the tracer.

İznik

May 15, 2024
Hello everyone,
If anyone can help!
After citizenship test, IRCC asked for fingerprints of my child who just turned 16. Can I submit the results by RCMP online? Or it should be sent by mail only? I am afraid that by mail it will delay the process.
Thanks,

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello everyone,
If anyone can help!
After citizenship test, IRCC asked for fingerprints of my child who just turned 16. Can I submit the results by RCMP online? Or it should be sent by mail only? I am afraid that by mail it will delay the process.
Thanks,
You need to go to an RCMP detachment or an RCMP accredited fingerprint center to give the fingerprints. The prints will be digitally transmitted to RCMP who will then send the report to IRCC internally (via Canada post).

Use this link to find a center near you - https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/private-fingerprinting-companies-accredited-by-the-RCMP

İznik

May 15, 2024
You need to go to an RCMP detachment or an RCMP accredited fingerprint center to give the fingerprints. The prints will be digitally transmitted to RCMP who will then send the report to IRCC internally (via Canada post).

Use this link to find a center near you - https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/private-fingerprinting-companies-accredited-by-the-RCMP
Thanks for quick reply. However I am confused about this point:
What happens next: •
The agency sends the fingerprint form directly to the RCMP and advises the appropriate citizenship office that the fingerprints have been forwarded. • Once your child’s fingerprints are received by the RCMP, the results will be sent to you.
Forward the results you receive to the office address listed on this notice for the processing of your child’s application to resume.Once your child’s file has been finalized, no copy of your child’s fingerprints is retained by either the RCMP or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Does that mean, I should forward?

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thanks for quick reply. However I am confused about this point:
What happens next: •
The agency sends the fingerprint form directly to the RCMP and advises the appropriate citizenship office that the fingerprints have been forwarded. • Once your child’s fingerprints are received by the RCMP, the results will be sent to you.
Forward the results you receive to the office address listed on this notice for the processing of your child’s application to resume.Once your child’s file has been finalized, no copy of your child’s fingerprints is retained by either the RCMP or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Does that mean, I should forward?
Is this from the fingerprint request PDF email you received from IRCC? The PDF will have detailed instructions.

And yes, if RCMP sends the report to you, you can then mail it to the IRCC office address mentioned in the request PDF you received from IRCC.

chachacanada

Apr 29, 2024
@hssrp please update the tracker.

test marked complete on July 10.

Now waiting on LPP. I know you can’t tell for sure, but what’s the average wait time between test and having LPP completed?

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
@hssrp please update the tracker.

test marked complete on July 10.

Now waiting on LPP. I know you can’t tell for sure, but what’s the average wait time between test and having LPP completed?
Spreadsheet updated.

The LPP has been all over the place, it can take from 2 weeks to 2 months from test completion date.

Reactions: chachacanada