AOR: June 14, 2024
Added to spreadsheet

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Logged into my account again this morning and noticed the star indicating 1 new update. However, I did not see any changes to my application.
My application's status changed from "Last updated on May 24" to "Last updated on July 5" and then to "Last updated on July 9," yet there are no visible changes in my account.

Reactions: hssrp

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Updated both the trackers.
For your test completion, can you double check again if it is marked as completed on July 4 or July 5?
i don't know what happened but anyone who got updates for july 4 seem to only be seeing it reflected via tracker today :/. same for me

Last edited:

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Logged into my account again this morning and noticed the star indicating 1 new update. However, I did not see any changes to my application.
My application's status changed from "Last updated on May 24" to "Last updated on July 5" and then to "Last updated on July 9," yet there are no visible changes in my account.
sometimes that happens. people have reported getting ghost updates and nothing changed on their app. for weeks or months. hopefully you will get an update sooner, rather than later but it's normal.

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
It's the second ghost update. Most get a test invite after this, you might get a test invite soon.
Spreadsheet notes updated.

Honeybadger27

Mar 11, 2019
Hi All - My AOR is May 17 (family of 2). My status has been the same since the beginning with Language, Background, Physical presence and prohibitions "In Progress".

I had a ghost update on July 4 and another one today. No email or any other changes to my profile. Has anyone experienced the same with multiple ghost updates with no other communication?

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi All - My AOR is May 17 (family of 2). My status has been the same since the beginning with Language, Background, Physical presence and prohibitions "In Progress".

I had a ghost update on July 4 and another one today. No email or any other changes to my profile. Has anyone experienced the same with multiple ghost updates with no other communication?
Made a note of your ghost updates in the tracker notes.

There are a few of them who received 2 ghost updates as per the May spreadsheet. They subsequently received the test invite or fingerprints requests after that. A few of them have no further updates after 2 ghost updates and still waiting. So keep a close watch on your tracker this week and you might see the real update soon.

If you would like to join the WhatsApp group for May 2024 applicants, here is the link to the group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/JlML7i8YuSD2eo5rEP89sU

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
@hssrp please add to the tracker

SCR
citizenship test letter - June 27
Test given on July 9 (still waiting for tracker to update with the date)
Updated the spreadsheet. The test will most probably be marked as completed in 1-7 days, let me know once you see it and i'll update the spreadsheet.

eastgwzh

Mar 7, 2021
On tracker, receive test invite today, test scheduled for July 19th. AOR is May 23
I haven't receive any test email yet, we need an email from a office to take the test right?
Both Background and language is still in progress, is it common it can remain in progress for a while? Or one of them will be updated soon?
Thanks in advance.

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
On tracker, receive test invite today, test scheduled for July 19th. AOR is May 23
I haven't receive any test email yet, we need an email from a office to take the test right?
Both Background and language is still in progress, is it common it can remain in progress for a while? Or one of them will be updated soon?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, you will receive the email from your local processing office closer to your test date so should expect it in the next few days.
Yes, almost half of the applicants have BG in progress but receive the test scheduled already so that is perfectly fine.

I do not see your info on the tracker, could you please share the below so that I can update it.

Type: Online application/Paper application
Application: Single/Family(number of family members):
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:
Tracker Link date:

Reactions: eastgwzh

eastgwzh

Mar 7, 2021
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1500+
Application: Single