+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Bynming

Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
No, you haven't missed anything. The "test interview date" column is the date your wife completed the test, that is June 23. The "test complete" column is the date when IRCC marks her test as completed in the tracker which is mostly 2-14 days from the test date.
Great, thank you!

Reactions: hssrp

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi,
I have applied on May 1st (Family of 3), AOR received on May 7th for all applicants.
My tracker doesnt show any change in status (everything is in progress except citizenship test and ceremony which shows not started).
My wife's tracker shows Background verification complete on June 20th.
Is this normal to have one applicant's file is making progress and other's is still doesnt show any change.

Thanks

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi,
I have applied on May 1st (Family of 3), AOR received on May 7th for all applicants.
My tracker doesnt show any change in status (everything is in progress except citizenship test and ceremony which shows not started).
My wife's tracker shows Background verification complete on June 20th.
Is this normal to have one applicant's file is making progress and other's is still doesnt show any change.

Thanks
Yes, it is perfectly normal as each applicant is treated separately and will progress independently. It is still early, but since your wife's BG completed 2 weeks back and yours is pending, you maybe requested for fingerprints shortly. Keep checking the tracker and emails regularly.

Reactions: DRAJPUT

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Citizenship Test Email Received this morning.

Citizenship test, Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions all updated to In-Progress.

Test Window is: July 12 to Aug 10

Please update the tracker.

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Citizenship Test Email Received this morning.

Citizenship test, Language Skills, Physical Presence, Prohibitions all updated to In-Progress.

Test Window is: July 12 to Aug 10

Please update the tracker.
Spreadsheet updated. Could you please confirm the processing office. You can find the email address in the contact us section of the test invite PDF.

Reactions: KT@9879

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
AOR May 22, no update so far. anyone with similar timeline? Location Toronto
Pretty much everyone with the AOR after 15th May is still waiting, except few exceptions. You can expect to see some progress in the next 1-2 weeks.

If you would like to join the WhatsApp group for May 2024 applicants, here is the link to the group - https://chat.whatsapp.com/JlML7i8YuSD2eo5rEP89sU

Reactions: harryguns

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Yes, it is perfectly normal as each applicant is treated separately and will progress independently. It is still early, but since your wife's BG completed 2 weeks back and yours is pending, you maybe requested for fingerprints shortly. Keep checking the tracker and emails regularly.
Thanks.
So far I haven't received any update for my application.