+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
i have the same message on my profile now, as you stated and i used to have a similar message before that said ‘you may not hear from us for a while, this is normal’. I dont think this has anything to do with the Biometrics though, as my biometrics were done before.. my status changed after i got RPRF request on 17th August, or atleast thats when i noticed the change..
That’s weird! I didn’t get any request letter so I don’t know why it’s changed

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
AOR - May 4th, Received GCMS notes this morning. Eligibility - Passed, Security - Not started, Criminality - In Progress, Info sharing - Complete. CPC Ottawa.
Hi, my info sharing - in progress. What does that mean? What happen during info sharing? Thanks

EmyHoang

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
CEC inland application
AOR May 4th
medical passed June 26th

CPC Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed Security: Not Started HIRV:

Criminality: In Progress

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation:

Info Sharing: Complete Other Reqs: Not Started

It seems we are all on the same pace.
Hi my info sharing - in progress. What does that mean? What are they checking during info sharing? My AOR is May 7. Thanks

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Is any one who is inland have got biometric?
so I guess our application might delay by lack of biometric?
many people who are inland have received the invite letter for biometrics but no one will have been able to give them since march 18th shut down of service canada, unless they were already out of country in another place where collection offices have opened up. I think I saw one or two posts from folks who happened to be stuck in home countries when covid hit. But IRCC have very clearly stated not to travel to other countries just for giving biometrics. I don't know how they can police that, how they can know that's the only reason you left, but it counts as non-essential travel so best not to attempt it.

Field

Nov 20, 2017
Service Canada seems like to start contacting the inland applicant for taking biometric information. They will contact us in order according to the time we submitted the application.
Source: if you call IRCC: 1-888-242-2100, you will get an introductory message. This info appears at the end of this message.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Service Canada seems like to start contacting the inland applicant for taking biometric information. They will contact us in order according to the time we submitted the application.
Source: if you call IRCC: 1-888-242-2100, you will get an introductory message. This info appears at the end of this message.
Yes it’s true! Hope so turn will come ASAP

Reactions: asdfghj

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
My AOR is May 25 and I have been told (via webform) that my eligibility checks have not started yet but my criminal background check is currently in progress.
I thought the procedures should be eligibility review first, before criminal background check. Correct me if I am wrong.

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I thought the procedures should be eligibility review first, before criminal background check. Correct me if I am wrong.
I thought the same, but from this forum and the other May forum, it seems a lot of people are having things done this way around. No idea why!

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Unfortunately I believe we will have to wait at least one or two months to receive a Service Canada phone call. They will begin with people with Feb AOR.

Reactions: luizportela

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately I believe we will have to wait at least one or two months to receive a Service Canada phone call. They will begin with people with Feb AOR.
They already started contacting people with feb AoR check this forum
Someone got call from service Canada with AOR feb, his biometrics request was March 21st so it’s a good news and it started today. You can check here
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/biometrics.695429/page-5
And he confirmed number was 18006226232, I think it depends on area to area how many people are waiting and the person who received the call was from Saskatchewan