+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MAY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
To understand RR, I am re-posting my old post here:

To answer your questions:

1. If the RR is for something specific as explained above, then you can send additional documents and explanation.
2. There is no limit on how often you case request GCMS notes. You can do it as often and as many time as you like. However, you should request your GCMS notes again after the previous ones have been released. If you request new ones before the previous ones have been released, then IRCC may just club both the requests and release the most recent GCMS notes.
3. There is nothing to worry. Just read the note carefully and if you see nothing significant, no need to stress.
Thank you very much for your response.

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Good morning,
I was told by an IRCC officer over the phone that my eligibility is "recommended passed". Although it is not shown in the IRCC portal.
What is the result of 'Eligibility passed"? Did they check my WES report, IELTS, NOC and employment records, along with my job offer?
Thanks

KDM13

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Good morning,
I was told by an IRCC officer over the phone that my eligibility is "recommended passed". Although it is not shown in the IRCC portal.
What is the result of 'Eligibility passed"? Did they check my WES report, IELTS, NOC and employment records, along with my job offer?
Thanks
It's my understanding that recommended passed means it has been passed by a case analyst but it has not yet been passed by an officer. If it's recommended pass though you should be fine.

Also I'm fairly sure that the eligibility in the online portal does not update even when it has been passed by an officer.

Mzt2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
It's my understanding that recommended passed means it has been passed by a case analyst but it has not yet been passed by an officer. If it's recommended pass though you should be fine.

Also I'm fairly sure that the eligibility in the online portal does not update even when it has been passed by an officer.
You are correct, it does not. I wanted to know what exactly "eligibility" encompasses.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just a quick question for CEC INLANDS. Anyone who received their AOR between May 25-30, 2020 got their eligibility/background check passed or recommended passed? Thank you!

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Just a quick question for CEC INLANDS. Anyone who received their AOR between May 25-30, 2020 got their eligibility/background check passed or recommended passed? Thank you!
My AOR is May 25 and I have been told (via webform) that my eligibility checks have not started yet but my criminal background check is currently in progress.

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
My AOR is May 25 and I have been told (via webform) that my eligibility checks have not started yet but my criminal background check is currently in progress.
Did you order GCMS notes as you passed the 3 month period today from your AOR date. Just asking!

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Did you order GCMS notes as you passed the 3 month period today from your AOR date. Just asking!
Haven’t ordered any GCMS notes yet, going to wait a bit longer and see if I get any ghost updates or any other movement on my profile first. Probably will order if nothing has happened in another few weeks :)

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Haven’t ordered any GCMS notes yet, going to wait a bit longer and see if I get any ghost updates or any other movement on my profile first. Probably will order if nothing has happened in another few weeks :)
Thank you so much. My AOR is May 30, so hopefully I get to see ghost update/s within the next few weeks :)

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Thank you so much. My AOR is May 30, so hopefully I get to see ghost update/s within the next few weeks :)
I am also with May 30,2020 Aor (BCPNP Express entry inland). Called IRCC, eligibility has not started yet and criminality check in process. Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: s.simhad

mlj1992

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
My application status now says this:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 15, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

I’m sure that the last paragraph used to say something like ‘you may not hear from us for a while, this is normal’. Has it just automatically changed because biometrics are outstanding? I was requested an ADR back in July which I have already provided and they have verified it received and under review.

TopGainer

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

I’m sure that the last paragraph used to say something like ‘you may not hear from us for a while, this is normal’. Has it just automatically changed because biometrics are outstanding? I was requested an ADR back in July which I have already provided and they have verified it received and under review.
I have MEP 7/15 as well and my last sentence changed to this as well. However, i never got ADR.

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
I have MEP 7/15 as well and my last sentence changed to this as well. However, i never got ADR.
Yes I do see the same message now on my profile. Even I got my medical passed on 15th July 2020 and got biometerics request on same day

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020

Latest update:

i have the same message on my profile now, as you stated and i used to have a similar message before that said ‘you may not hear from us for a while, this is normal’. I dont think this has anything to do with the Biometrics though, as my biometrics were done before.. my status changed after i got RPRF request on 17th August, or atleast thats when i noticed the change..

Mbains

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone. I submitted my express entry profile after ITA on May 27th. As I am under CEC, I showed funds 0 and now I am thinking to switch my job to another company and different NoC. Will it be fine to switch job? And what should I show to CIC if necessary? And will it effect my PR application? Please help @legalfalcon

Last edited: