28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
ddobro2 said:
great! that was quick ;D
Yes I thought so to considering one women in the Morocco thread told me it took then 3 months to get in touch with her husband!!

But I am NOT complaining!!... :p

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
exactly

;D
dair2dv8103100 said:
Yes I thought so to considering one women in the Morocco thread told me it took then 3 months to get in touch with her husband!!

But I am NOT complaining!!... :p

spicymum

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sponsorship - Mississauga; PR Application - Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
File Transfer...
28-06-2011
Med's Done....
**-03-2011
Interview........
11-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2011
LANDED..........
29-10-2011
Hey everyone! So many posts since I last came on here, and I am so lazy to read them all.
Have been working overtime to distract myself from the wait time, hoping that time would fly by and October will be here. ::)

ferrer29 said:
hey spicymum! I read that you're from Calgary, too? So am i!=) wherein? maybe i know you? :p haha! That would be so cool! I live in the southeast =)
Yayy! That would be pretty cool :)
See Ur PM.

ddobro2 said:
It's pretty surprising when they do the right thing, that CIC, but I know they're capable of it.

Don't worry. You just have a lot on your mind. Nothing wrong with organizing your thoughts on paper.

A vacation isn't a bad idea though. For many of us. I've been married a year and have yet to go on a honeymoon.
Good to know I am not just "loosing it". ::)

No honeymoon for me either ! And my husband and I have been married for over 2 years!! :eek: Thats probably one of the reasons why CIC kicked our application over for an interview. :p :p

theachrissy said:
awwwww thanks spicymum best thing I have heard all day, :) haha good old cic days for sure..

Yes I wil definately keep you updated and loof forward to our future meeting, I would love to put a face to the name too, you sound so spicy and full of life, I believe people choose names that go hand in hand with their character or personalities..

i do hope all goees well with you hubby's interview soon.
;D ;D ;D
Thanks theachrissy

I actually got the name "spicymum" from my husband, although he was being a bit "spiteful" when he called me that. He is on the quiet side (a bit too quiet except in regards to sports) and always jokes about how I was a bit "too much" for him and that I wear him out with all my "spicyness". lol.

dair2dv8103100 said:
I don't know I am finding immirgration is quite inconsistant. Different methods for different VO's...I think there should just be a simple standard over all. Do this and this and this and it would just make it easier for us as applicants. No questions of wondering if your going to get information from a VO or not. I have seen posts where people have said that sometimes the VO send confirmation and sometimes not?? That seems really odd to me....and lazy on behalf of the VO's that do not do it.
I wish they would just send emails, or ask us for our preferred mode of communication. To think that the couple of letters that CIC sent me even from June are yet to get to me.

ddobro2 said:
She noticed that my email address wasn't on there and, even though I checked off the box for receiving them via postal mail, I gave her my email address over the phone. She said I should receive the notes September 2nd (I'm guessing via email but I'm totally fine if they end up doing it the regular way too. I'm just glad the application is OK and not going to be returned to me because I didn't do something correctly).
Good for U!
CIC and their many processes and Acts. Totally confusing. ::)
I should probably start calling them to "remind" them about mine; I was advised to do so.

sthomas said:
Cheers and Good luck to all of us.... Very uplifting to know that they are already starting giving out visas for April applicants :)
Yayy! First Maybie to get their visa wins a price! ;D ;D ;D

ddobro2 said:
Thanks, stthomas. Yeah, e-cas is useless that way. They'll change it to in process eventually. I bet most people will get it via urgent snail mail but I'm curious to see if this is not just Buffalo emailing them out.
That is true! Ecas is like super-slow. I feel I should be updating Ecas myself :p. The 2 emails I have received from CIC both arrived several days before my Ecas was updated.

Dair, Im glad to read that your application is moving along.

Anyone heard from British_Bulldog, though?

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
I think May batch are lucky as June batch. For first stage approval. I just waiting when i will see In Process on my wife permanent resident .

Robyn

Apr 22, 2011
Guangzhou China
Category........
Visa Office......
hong kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
File Transfer...
06-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-09-2012
hi Everyone

hope you all are doing well. I have been buzy latley with my 10 month old and work so at least I havent been focuses on this crasy process

So here is an update on my status. Our application was recieved in HK on June 9th and then we recieved a letter at the begining of july from the hk office stating that they have made a file for us. then the first week of june our ecas said medical results have been recieved

So I am hoping that this means we dont need an interview. What do you think?

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
spicymum said:

I was actually wondering the same thing....I really hope there has been some news there!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well look at you miss multitasker ;D At least someone's been productive (cuz I know it ain't me!). Haven't heard from BB on here but the last time she posted she was saying she was on 81 days and counting without word from CPC and that CPC only started processing it at the start of July. It's pretty rediculous, I don't even think the June people will be waiting 4 months.
spicymum said:
Hey everyone! So many posts since I last came on here, and I am so lazy to read them all.
Have been working overtime to distract myself from the wait time, hoping that time would fly by and October will be here. ::)
Yayy! That would be pretty cool :)
See Ur PM.

Good to know I am not just "loosing it". ::)

No honeymoon for me either ! And my husband and I have been married for over 2 years!! :eek: Thats probably one of the reasons why CIC kicked our application over for an interview. :p :p

;D ;D ;D
Thanks theachrissy

I actually got the name "spicymum" from my husband, although he was being a bit "spiteful" when he called me that. He is on the quiet side (a bit too quiet except in regards to sports) and always jokes about how I was a bit "too much" for him and that I wear him out with all my "spicyness". lol.

I wish they would just send emails, or ask us for our preferred mode of communication. To think that the couple of letters that CIC sent me even from June are yet to get to me.

Good for U!
CIC and their many processes and Acts. Totally confusing. ::)
I should probably start calling them to "remind" them about mine; I was advised to do so.

Yayy! First Maybie to get their visa wins a price! ;D ;D ;D

That is true! Ecas is like super-slow. I feel I should be updating Ecas myself :p. The 2 emails I have received from CIC both arrived several days before my Ecas was updated.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you serious? I kinda figured it was because the VO is Accra and they tend to be more strict because they've been redflagged. Think of how many people can't afford to take honeymoons though. I doubt that would doom your entire relationship in their eyes. Well, we can always do a little honeymoon at Buffalo. That's assuming my relationship will actually survive to that point.
spicymum said:

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, no, the fact that medical results were received doesn't play any role in whether they request an interview or not. Glad you're making progress ;D
Robyn said:
hi Everyone

hope you all are doing well. I have been buzy latley with my 10 month old and work so at least I havent been focuses on this crasy process

So here is an update on my status. Our application was recieved in HK on June 9th and then we recieved a letter at the begining of july from the hk office stating that they have made a file for us. then the first week of june our ecas said medical results have been recieved

So I am hoping that this means we dont need an interview. What do you think?

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ddobro2 said:
Are you serious? I kinda figured it was because the VO is Accra and they tend to be more strict because they've been redflagged. Think of how many people can't afford to take honeymoons though. I doubt that would doom your entire relationship in their eyes. Well, we can always do a little honeymoon at Buffalo. That's assuming my relationship will actually survive to that point.
Yea no honey moon for us either....in his country you can't rent a hotel room without a valid marriage certificate...and it takes a week or more to get that...I was gone before we could have ours. :(

I am hoping that once he gets the visa I will have saved enough to kidnap him away when he lands for a few days :p

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I decided to log into e-CAS using my husband's Client ID instead of my own. Big surprise (sarcasm), there's way more info about my file under his account.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ddobro2 said:
Today I decided to log into e-CAS using my husband's Client ID instead of my own. Big surprise (sarcasm), there's way more info about my file under his account.
Seriously?? gonna go do that now... :p

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
The normal way is to login using the sponsor info at the beginning of the process, then the applicants details later on.

There is no rule that says you can't use both logins all the time :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i'm like your husband, not you....i'm the applicant. CIC does give the sponsor more of the control in this process, i've learned
dair2dv8103100 said:

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ddobro2 said:
well i'm like your husband, not you....i'm the applicant. CIC does give the sponsor more of the control in this process, i've learned
ahhh...yes you are right...I have more info under mine...

of course my husband made me his representative so I imagine I will receive some info he may not....good thing we are still on speaking term...hahaha :p