Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Still now i did not receive any letter from CIC-M. They told they sended last week but still no letter.
Is Canada Post works slower then before? Maybe reason to force them to go back to work.

According to this news
http ://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110706/mtl_canadapost_110706/20110706/?hub=MontrealHome

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think maybe it's time to consider CAIPS notes.....assuming it's not too early or anything for that. Anyone else have input on BB ordering her CAIPS notes now?
British_Bulldog said:
Hey Dair, I just wanted to say keep your chin up! At least you know what's going on with your application; we still haven't heard and even when I phone the call centre, they are unable to tell me anything. The system is saying nothing, so what can they tell me really?

I'm trying to get on with life and not worry so much, but it's sooooo hard!

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
My application was received on 29th June, do you think that i can cal cpc-m to ask if they have received it or not? i sent it to PO box my fault , courier said it was delivered but i am wondering if i can ask them??????????

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You did NOT make a stupid mistake. This is something that anyone could have done and it was only one field, and anyway when it comes to "NA" responses I don't blame anyone for leaving them out. You have to be really detail-oriented to put an NA every place it needs to be and a huge project like PR has way too many little details.
dair2dv8103100 said:
Oh man... I can't imagine your frustration. It seems to be very odd that they have NO INFO in their system for you. Do they acknowledge receipt of your application? Meaning do they find you when they look you up? Or you are not in there at all?

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I know I am not the only one and as odd as it sounds that kinda keeps me going...LOL I am just going to take a break from this for a bit. Coming on here everyday is more painful at the moment as it just reminds me of my stupid mistake and the grief it is causing me.

I am going out to celebrate a friends birthday tonight, tomorrow is cleaning, Sat is picking up my daughter from camp and car races in the evening (VIP seats no less 8) woohoo!!).

Hope you all have good news....or even some news soon. ;D

You are right trini....I am going to try and think of this as an adventure. Not all parts are pleasant but overall you end up having a great time and it is worth it in the end. God is greater than any circumstance in our lives. Thanks for the reminder :D

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just read that article - thanks for sharing! Ok, so we know whose letters are among the "40 million" waiting to be processed, lol. They say they'll clear the backlog in a week but at this rate....I dunno. In any case I really feel bad for the woman whose wedding invitations can't be delivered because of this. And imagine how many other June brides (or would-be brides no longer?) who were/are in that situation. Wedding invites are a big deal and just as time-sensitive if not more than PR sponsorship approvals!

Anyway, I think you might want to call the call center back and ask why they didn't choose to email you the sponsorship approval letter instead? But if they say it's in the mail, then I would thankful enough for that (although I totally understand your need to see it with your own eyes). Did you get any indication (call center or e-cas) about it having been transfered to your visa office?
mirjahan said:
Still now i did not receive any letter from CIC-M. They told they sended last week but still no letter.
Is Canada Post works slower then before? Maybe reason to force them to go back to work.

According to this news
http ://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110706/mtl_canadapost_110706/20110706/?hub=MontrealHome

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
@ddbro2 Why u r waiting for letter, did not they send you an email approving the sponsor?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep, they did send the email to my husband. I was refering to the CSQ application, which I lost track of after I mailed it. That's the next thing I applied for and it entails a copy of the sponsorship from the federal government plus other forms specific to Quebec (and more $$). I sent that within days of getting the sponsorship approval email on June 2, but so far the Ministere does not have it (but we'll check again soon). My husband just told me he read somewhere that 35% of the mail (not sure whether it's all of Canada or Quebec) has NOT yet been delivered (I think that makes it sound like not so bad though....) Anyway, I hope that was a clear explanation :)
ahm2299 said:
@ ddbro2 Why u r waiting for letter, did not they send you an email approving the sponsor?

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
ddobro2 said:
Yep, they did send the email to my husband. I was refering to the CSQ application, which I lost track of after I mailed it. That's the next thing I applied for and it entails a copy of the sponsorship from the federal government plus other forms specific to Quebec (and more $$). I sent that within days of getting the sponsorship approval email on June 2, but so far the Ministere does not have it (but we'll check again soon). My husband just told me he read somewhere that 35% of the mail (not sure whether it's all of Canada or Quebec) has NOT yet been delivered (I think that makes it sound like not so bad though....) Anyway, I hope that was a clear explanation :)
I hope you will hear something soon

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
Managed to log into ecas finally today using my payment receipt. It says they have been processing my partner's sponsorship request since 4th July and it is "in process"

They must be doing lots of checks on him for it to take so long. I hope there isn't a problem. :(

wefeia

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
tel aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2011 (approved)
Doc's Request.
June 2nd, 2011
AOR Received.
June 2nd 2011
File Transfer...
May 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2011
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
April 25 2015
Eswiz said:
Managed to log into ecas finally today using my payment receipt. It says they have been processing my partner's sponsorship request since 4th July and it is "in process"

They must be doing lots of checks on him for it to take so long. I hope there isn't a problem. :(
dont worry they started processing my application on april 28th and didnt approve it till may 6th, so sometimes they take a couple days longer than usual, im sure u will hear something soon :)

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Hello Maybies!!!

I am expecting that there would be more AORs or PP request in our batch ........

:)

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
mittens said:
mirjahan, my application arrived in mississauga on 25th may also.
my wife got sponsorship approval via e-mail 29th june.
it took us a few more days till it was updated on e-cas, so don't stress it should happen soon!!
Mittens,

If you don't mind can you please share whether your wife received letter as well or just e-mail on approval of sponsorship application?

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
wefeia said:
dont worry they started processing my application on april 28th and didnt approve it till may 6th, so sometimes they take a couple days longer than usual, im sure u will hear something soon :)
Thanks wefeia. That is a comfort to me. I must stop assuming the worst. :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. This is turning out to be a good Friday because my husband just texted me that apparently MICC (Quebec) DID get my application, and not only that but they approved it and sent me the letter and a copy to CIC (federal gov't).

This was totally unexpected for me, because I had talked before about them saying they never received the letter a couple of times we called. So how they went from not having the letter, to not only having received it but making a decision and mailing it out, is beyond me. Seems weird, but regardless of what happened with that I am so happy and looking forward to getting the letter.

Believe me, I feel SO lucky and grateful to be having relatively good luck with this whole process, especially when I read about people not hearing for more than a month about their sponsorship or having to redo part of the application, not to mention not being able to be with their loved ones! If I could share some of this good luck with someone else, believe me I would. Fingers crossed for more good news from Maybies next week.