July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
malirca said:
Just checked my ecas and it finally says application received in my VO office.
Received on June 24 :D

There dont seem to be many people with Application received, have they just not posted it, or is it taking that long to get to the VO becase of the strike?

Hey Darque, did you change the spreadsheet, I had added somethings the other day and its not there anymore. I'd prefer things not to get deleted since it takes time adding to it. Thanks :)

WOW..Kudos to Buenos Aires Visa Office. My app was received May 5, DM approved and transferred (as what the CIC agent told me for I still have not received their letter) June 13, and yet, no ecas update nor word from Manila Visa Office if they have received my apps. Hopefully they just haven't updated ecas. Good for you though.

malirca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Miami, FL
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2011
AOR Received.
July 7, 2011 stating application received in VO June 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 14, 2011
Med's Done....
04-04-2011 Redone Sept. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
April 16, 2013
LANDED..........
Hoping to be As Soon as Possible :)
So my partner received an email from the Buenos Aires office yesterday saying that they have received on june 24. I'm assuming this is the AOR that everyone waits for.
But i just wanted to mention that it was through email and not regular mail. I guess it depends on the VO if they send by mail or email.
Hope everyone has a good weekend and hope to hear more good news from everyone next week :D

Lleviathan

May 23, 2011
Airdrie, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Eswiz said:
Managed to log into ecas finally today using my payment receipt. It says they have been processing my partner's sponsorship request since 4th July and it is "in process"

They must be doing lots of checks on him for it to take so long. I hope there isn't a problem. :(
You can do that? I thought you needed the email/letter approving sponsorship before you could log on to check...
...Just checked and I have been "in process" since June 30. Over a week. I hope that doesn't spell trouble. My big worry is that I left work to stay with my wife in Thailand for over 6 months, and now I'm back in Canada looking for work.

Getting pretty anxious about this - we just want to make sure they say all the i's are dotted and the t's crossed.

shiftpro

Star Member
Nov 21, 2010
Nelson, BC
Visa Office......
Sao PAulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
October '11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
December 16, 2011
Hi folks sorry I'm a bit behind, my application arrived in Mississauga May 19th and that first fabulous contact email from CIC
arrived the 21st of June stating that my sponsorship was approved, oh that was nice to hear!
Tonight I checked on the CAS system and it reports that my wife's application for PR arrived in Sao Paulo the 29th of June...
a little closer we is!

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
@shiftpro

Congratulations :) That is super yaaaay ......

Now, I am starting to wonder if Manila office will really update our ecas to tell us that they got our application. No one from the Manila Maybies who got an update yet. My husband got approved as a sponsor last June 21 and until now ecas did not say Manila office already have our application. Ecas or no ecas, I just hope, CEM Manila already have our applications! lols :)

Good luck to all of us Maybies.

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Eswiz said:
Managed to log into ecas finally today using my payment receipt. It says they have been processing my partner's sponsorship request since 4th July and it is "in process"

They must be doing lots of checks on him for it to take so long. I hope there isn't a problem. :(
Just a simple question when u log in using ur online receipt number, do you put a capital or small R? is it case sensitive??

Regards and good luck

Desert Rose

Apr 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We got the sponsorship approval via CP today! Dated July 5th! CPC received it May 30th.

Off to Buffalo it goes!

Inevitably, they will request for a new FBI background since ours was dated in December, but he already sent in for a new FBI check so we're now waiting on another "No Record" document.

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
ahm2299 said:
Just a simple question when u log in using ur online receipt number, do you put a capital or small R? is it case sensitive??

Regards and good luck
I had a receipt from paying in a bank and the letter was a C. I used a capital C, I didn't even try with a lowercase c so I have no idea if it is case sensitive.

Good luck. :)

Lleviathan

May 23, 2011
Airdrie, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
ahm2299 said:

Regards and good luck
I didn't capitalize any of the letters when I logged in. I do not think it is case sensitive.

I think if it doesn't work with the receipt # yet, it means they haven't started processing the file, so it isn't in the system.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Hello everyone. :) Any AOR or PPR?

shiftpro

Star Member
Nov 21, 2010
Nelson, BC
Visa Office......
Sao PAulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 16, 2011
Lleviathan said:
I didn't capitalize any of the letters when I logged in. I do not think it is case sensitive.

I think if it doesn't work with the receipt # yet, it means they haven't started processing the file, so it isn't in the system.

I used my client number that was shown on the email I received from CIC Case Processing Centre in Mississauga that was to notify me
that my application for sponsorship was approved.
First I entered the number as it is on the email, ******** but it didn't work. Then I put a hyphen in the middle like this ****-**** and it worked.

shiftpro

Star Member
Nov 21, 2010
Nelson, BC
Visa Office......
Sao PAulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
December 16, 2011
Thanks sthomas!

I remember reading here about a year ago that eCAS does not always get it right. Sometimes updates don't make it online
so try remain positive even though the CAS system isn't telling you what you want to hear. I guess it depends which location.

But I have to admit I feel much better knowing our package made it to final destination... so I hope all those who are in wait hear something
soon.
thanks CIC for th eCAS!

sthomas said:
@ shiftpro

Congratulations :) That is super yaaaay ......

Now, I am starting to wonder if Manila office will really update our ecas to tell us that they got our application. No one from the Manila Maybies who got an update yet. My husband got approved as a sponsor last June 21 and until now ecas did not say Manila office already have our application. Ecas or no ecas, I just hope, CEM Manila already have our applications! lols :)

Good luck to all of us Maybies.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
shiftpro said:
Thanks sthomas!

I remember reading here about a year ago that eCAS does not always get it right. Sometimes updates don't make it online
so try remain positive even though the CAS system isn't telling you what you want to hear. I guess it depends which location.

But I have to admit I feel much better knowing our package made it to final destination... so I hope all those who are in wait hear something
soon.
thanks CIC for th eCAS!

Yeap, you are right! Some of the Manila forumers don't get the update that the CEM already have their application.

Yeap, it is a great feeling that you know your package made it to their office. :)

Good luck to all of us !!!!

chrischris

Star Member
Mar 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
File Transfer...
21-06-2011
Med's Done....
09-05-2011
Evening all - and it really is a beautiful evening here in Vancouver with a golden sunset! Just checked my emails for the first time since leaving the UK on thursday and had an ecas update saying "medical results received". I logged in to ecas just now and it said that the London VO received my application on July 5th, which is fully two weeks after sponsor approval. That's disappointingly slow, but overall I am happy that they've got it and that they've managed to marry it up with the medical. I can relax that it's not lost in the post.

I've had a great time here with my wife's family and I'm still hungover from the wedding yesterday :-\ I'm getting seriously excited about the prospect of moving back permanently. My brother in law has promised to take me out hunting if my visa comes through before the end of the season!

Going to get my fingerprints/rcmp stuff done at the commissionaires' office tomorrow, so combined with the ecas update I really feel like we're making progress now. But I'm disappointed for Dair and British Bulldog who are both still playing the waiting game - the delay in both cases really is inexplicable.

Chris

ps. at the Canadian border there were no questions when I arrived - they didn't seem to have any info that I had an immigration application and I did not volunteer the information, so it was stampy-stampy and through as usual. I had a letter with me from my employer though just in case, saying that I was on leave and expected back at work next week!