8 to 10 weeks

professor said:
Seniors, how long is MR from IP date?

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I got a message " Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 08, 2012 ". However, I did not get any update letter earlier nor sent any update documents to VO.

I don't know what's going on.

Regards
Robin

"Only God will help us."

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
zakout76 said:
CONGRATES ROBIN

can i knw u noc?

and 2aor?

london office?

pls reply thanks
status changes to DM please guide what to do ??/

We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 24, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Clarke

Oct 16, 2011
My status shows "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 25, 2011." and I have still not received anything yet. My NOC is 1111 and I am a May 2010 applicant. Has anybody had something similar and if so I am wondering why the long delay....

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Clarke said:
My status shows "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on July 25, 2011." and I have still not received anything yet. My NOC is 1111 and I am a May 2010 applicant. Has anybody had something similar and if so I am wondering why the long delay....
Clarke,

I believe you might have send a case specific enquiry to the VO,if not i guess you might want to do that now to check what is happening?

Clarke

Oct 16, 2011
Rlex said:
Clarke,

I believe you might have send a case specific enquiry to the VO,if not i guess you might want to do that now to check what is happening?
Thanks for the reply Riex. Yes, I did send a case specific inquiry in November of last year, however, I did not get a reply back...I was under the impression that replies are not sent back if the processing time is less than the posted processing time for a particular VO

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Clarke said:
Thanks for the reply Riex. Yes, I did send a case specific inquiry in November of last year, however, I did not get a reply back...I was under the impression that replies are not sent back if the processing time is less than the posted processing time for a particular VO
yea, in process with RBVO means u must have flashed an inquiry...
if yr time from docs submission does not reach as per the data given for processing then they will revert with a standard reply else specific reply you will definitely receive by this week end...

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Clarke said:
Please make sure you had sent your query to the exact address;VO' always answer the queries via a standard or a specific reply...
So please send another enquiry to your VO once again and wait for their response.Or iif you have a consultant please consult with them too May be the have received some communication from your VO

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Address gone back this morning with same IP status

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
kavya said:
Address gone back this morning with same IP status
No didn't change or disappear address.

Same with IP with Processing date.

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear All,
I sent a Case specific query on 20th Feba nd got following reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, processing of your application is likely to begin in 2012; however, finalization may not occur until after 2012.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees if processing of the application has not yet begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

1)"It is clearly mentioned that application is processed based on the receipt date."

2)At least they have mentioned that they are processing the file in 2012..thats a good thing!!

It's relieving!!Guys what say?!!

Regards
Edmonta

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
Hello!
I am a new member of this forum.

My details are:
We received your application for permanent residence on May 21, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

My questions are as follows:
1. I cannot check my application status with 2nd AOR number. Why?
2. Recently my previous office address changed (All issues of the employment contract documents/employment reference letter were issued from the old office at the previous address). How to notify CIC (I am the primary applicant)?
3. My spouse recently changed his job and post (secondary applicant). Should I notify this change to CIC? If yes, then how?

Regards.

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
I have some good news from London Visa office, I sent them an inquiry about my case and they sent me a generic reply but the reply clearly states that "Please note we anticipate completing the review of M1 files submitted between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 by June 2012" so hopefully all may 2010 applicants to london visa office will get some reply by june 2012.