No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
DEAR ALL RESPECTED FORUM MEMBERS,

YESTERDAY ON 29th FEBRUARY, 2012, MY ECAS STATUS HAS CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS" FROM "RBVO" AND DISAPPEARED MY ADDRESS FROM ECAS.

HOWEVER, INSIDE, THE DETAILS HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED. i.e. MY CURRENT ECAS STATUS IS "IN PROCESS with RBVO Details".

ONE MORE THING, I AM UNABLE TO FETCH THE ECAS STATUS BY UCI12345678 OR NEW (2nd AOR) B1234 56789 NUMBER, IT IS STILL FETCHING BY ONLY THE 1st AOR B123456789 NUMBER.

PLEASE REMEMBER MY NAME IN YOUR DUA ALWAYS...

BEST REGARDS,

INDIANAJONES.

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
INDIANAJONES said:
DEAR ALL RESPECTED FORUM MEMBERS,

YESTERDAY ON 29th FEBRUARY, 2012, MY ECAS STATUS HAS CHANGED TO "IN PROCESS" FROM "RBVO" AND DISAPPEARED MY ADDRESS FROM ECAS.

HOWEVER, INSIDE, THE DETAILS HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED. i.e. MY CURRENT ECAS STATUS IS "IN PROCESS with RBVO Details".

ONE MORE THING, I AM UNABLE TO FETCH THE ECAS STATUS BY UCI12345678 OR NEW (2nd AOR) B1234 56789 NUMBER, IT IS STILL FETCHING BY ONLY THE 1st AOR B123456789 NUMBER.

PLEASE REMEMBER MY NAME IN YOUR DUA ALWAYS...

BEST REGARDS,

INDIANAJONES.
Same with me Jones..Cant access Ecas with 2nd AOR . eCAS status RBVO

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Rlex said:
Same with me Jones..Cant access Ecas with 2nd AOR . eCAS status RBVO
No worry Dude,

Praying for you so that your eCAS gets rolled to next phase soon. All the very Best of Luck to you...

Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent query to London VO for any update few days ago as its more than 15 months after submitting full docs....finally the lovely reply i got yesterday.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
navali said:
Sent query to London VO for any update few days ago as its more than 15 months after submitting full docs....finally the lovely reply i got yesterday.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Hey, one of my friends recently got MR from London VO. He sent all his final docs to London VO on June 2010. So, this is sure that things are moving on.....we just need to keep patience.

All the best!

smiling_face :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
My address re-appeared today after 1 week, FYI only.

smiling_face :)

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
INDIANAJONES said:
No worry Dude,

Praying for you so that your eCAS gets rolled to next phase soon. All the very Best of Luck to you...

Regards,

INDIANAJONES.
Thanks Jones

vix

Jun 16, 2010
finally after more than 2 years of waiting, London VO started reviewing my papers last Feb 21,2012. Crossing my fingers to receive MR soon..... Good luck everyone! Seems London VO finally heard our crying.

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Dear Vix,,

Can you pls. share your NOC code with time line.

thnx

vix

Jun 16, 2010
Application to NS: Dec 2009
NOC: 1111/0111
Full docs submitted to London VO: May 2010
Second AOR: July 2010
In Process: 04 March 2012 and 05-3-2012 new line was added "we have reviewed and start processing on 21 Feb 2012"
Medical: Inshallah soon........

bhanump

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
18-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
08-05-2012 to Detroit and "in process"
Med's Request
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2012 Medicals Received: 20-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2012
LANDED..........
22-08-2012 Received PR card : 26-10-2012
Dear Seniors,

Can you please advise me on an issue? I have applied including my wife (I am primary applicant) for PR while we both were doing Ph.Ds (as students in Canada) Now she has completed her degree and joined as post doc fellow recently (employment). Do we need to update her status? if so, what is the best way to update? Appreciate all your suggestions. Thank you and wish you all goodluck with the rest of the process.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Toronto, March 1, 2012 - In a keynote address to the National Metropolis Conference today, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney outlined his vision for a faster, more responsive immigration system that better meets Canada’s economic needs.

“Immigration is playing an increasingly important role in our economy and we need a system that does a better job of attracting the people who have the skills that are in demand and getting them here quickly,” said Minister Kenney. “We have made some great strides towards an immigration system that is fast and flexible, but know that there is more work to do.”

In his speech, the Minister highlighted recent changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program, where current applicants must have experience in one of 29 occupations in demand, or have a job offer in Canada.

He also noted the growing success of the Canadian Experience Class, which allows certain foreign students and temporary foreign workers to translate their Canadian work and education experience into permanent residence. And he lauded the growth of provincial and territorial nominee programs, noting the role they have played in spreading the benefits of immigration across the country and addressing long-term regional labour needs.

While recognizing these improvements, the Minister indicated that more challenges lie ahead in seeing his vision realized. He noted, for instance, that the current points system used to assess federal skilled worker applicants needs to be more flexible and intelligent. It should place greater emphasis on the importance of language, he said, while recognizing that the language ability needed to successfully integrate in Canada is different for a doctor as opposed to a welder. It should also place greater emphasis on younger workers with high quality credentials that can be recognized quickly.

The Minister pledged to do a better job of attracting entrepreneurs and investors to Canada, noting that we lag behind the U.S., where half of the top 50 venture-capital backed companies are founded by immigrants.

While noting progress to date, he also promised to do more to reduce the legacy of backlogs, where there are wait times of seven years or longer in some categories.

“It makes no sense to tell people ‘apply now, but put your life on hold for a few years before we’ll even let you know if you qualify,'” said the Minister. “I will continue to make changes to create a faster, more flexible immigration system. Canadians need and deserve a system that boldly puts Canada’s best interests first.”

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
today my ecas status is changed. it is
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February XX, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February XX, 2012.

I dont know which letter they sent on XXth Feb./ Till date I did not received any letter from NDVO. does anyone have idea what it is??