Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
Hello, just letting everyone know that our tracker has not been updated since April 29. It only shows that the application was received. It’s been a month of waiting since the last update (July 4, Medical Passed). We only rely in GcKey. I guess, it is still a waiting game since the processing time is 11 months for inland.

Funny how it’s a month shorter for outland applicants as they only have to wait for 10 months, lol.

We will post updates when we get one.
See above, the tracker is not working for anyone since mid-June. You can file a webform for technical issues. Maybe if more people do so, they will fix it faster.

Yogi@31

Mar 6, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I applied on 19th March, everything passed except the background check that too just the Eligibility. Which has not been started yet. Is anyone waiting on the same.
And has anyone applied for OHIP with WP-EXT?

izziestxx

Jun 28, 2024
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-03-2024
AOR Received.
18-04-2024
Hi Everyone,

I applied on 19th March, everything passed except the background check that too just the Eligibility. Which has not been started yet. Is anyone waiting on the same.
And has anyone applied for OHIP with WP-EXT?
Hello, we are on the same page. We applied March 28, and haven't heard anything from IRCC since July 4 saying Medical Passed. It's just awful that the tracker's no help! :/

Yogi@31

Mar 6, 2021
Hello, we are on the same page. We applied March 28, and haven't heard anything from IRCC since July 4 saying Medical Passed. It's just awful that the tracker's no help! :/
My tracker’s last update was on 11 June. And on GCkey last update is Biometrics June 5. After that nothing.

Even the eligibility is completed on the tracker and on GCkey it is still processing.

Ordered GCMS notes no document is required from my end, security is still not started. Called IRCC mutliple times they said that I am under standard processing times so not to worry

j_2024

Aug 25, 2024
Even the eligibility is completed on the tracker and on GCkey it is still processing.
Same here. My tracker says medical processing but eligibility complete and gckey says medical complete but eligibility processing. I did get the emails saying sponsor and applicant eligible but since they both seem to be conflicting I just ordered gcms notes.

Applied March 8th. Tracker last updated May 31st.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Same here. My tracker says medical processing but eligibility complete and gckey says medical complete but eligibility processing. I did get the emails saying sponsor and applicant eligible but since they both seem to be conflicting I just ordered gcms notes.

Hi, The tracker has not been working since mid-June. I got my PR card but still says "in progress" there.

izziestxx

Jun 28, 2024
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-03-2024
AOR Received.
18-04-2024

I seem to see more people ordering GCMS notes. Are they helpful? If so, how can I get ours? Thanks in advance!

izziestxx

Jun 28, 2024
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-03-2024
AOR Received.
18-04-2024
Has anyone who applied in March 2024 got approved?
Hello, as per those other March applicants I have talked with, they are still waiting. I heard January applicants are getting their P1 invites, so it will take a little time for us to get ours.

Reactions: Yogi@31

Yogi@31

Mar 6, 2021
The thing is My work permit is going to expire in Oct and so my OHIP, and we are expecting a baby in December. I have applied for another work permit as I cannot renew the one I have as it was PGWP. I have received WP-Ext and got an extension of 6 months on that. Any idea if I can renew my OHIP based on Wp-Ext. I have an ServiceOntario appointment tomorrow.

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
The thing is My work permit is going to expire in Oct and so my OHIP, and we are expecting a baby in December. I have applied for another work permit as I cannot renew the one I have as it was PGWP. I have received WP-Ext and got an extension of 6 months on that. Any idea if I can renew my OHIP based on Wp-Ext. I have an ServiceOntario appointment tomorrow.
I am not quite sure about OHIP from the Work Permit Extension. BUT I have OHIP from AIP. Did you receive AIP? Because if you have AIP, you can apply for OHIP as well.

izziestxx

Jun 28, 2024
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-03-2024
AOR Received.
18-04-2024
The thing is My work permit is going to expire in Oct and so my OHIP, and we are expecting a baby in December. I have applied for another work permit as I cannot renew the one I have as it was PGWP. I have received WP-Ext and got an extension of 6 months on that. Any idea if I can renew my OHIP based on Wp-Ext. I have an Service Ontario appointment tomorrow.
I am not quite sure about your situation, but you can always try to apply for an Open Work Permit. I think they only require you to submit the AOR.