Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-03-2024
AOR Received.
29-05-2024
Anyone else? Why is tracker not being fixed if its a problem?
I contacted them the other day and this is what they told me:

"Sorry to hear you're having issues. We'd recommend you try clearing your cache and refreshing the page https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=315&top=23 Using a desktop computer instead of a mobile device can also help. You could also try using a different browser or the Incognito mode in Chrome or a different internet connection, if possible. If still not resolved, we suggest waiting a bit and trying again later or at different times in the day. "
I guess because they are government, they think there is no problem with THEIR system, they put it all on us. Like my quote above....that was their suggestion. None of that works, and it wouldn't be MY issue, if everyone is having the same exact problem. SMH!

Reactions: kiwbelle

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
I guess because they are government, they think there is no problem with THEIR system, they put it all on us. Like my quote above....that was their suggestion. None of that works, and it wouldn't be MY issue, if everyone is having the same exact problem. SMH!
It is so frustrating, what is the meaning of having tracker if they don't update. It is not useful.

AngelBear

Jun 21, 2024
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-03-2024
AOR Received.
29-05-2024
It is so frustrating, what is the meaning of having tracker if they don't update. It is not useful.
Absolutely! Very frustrating, especially when they have some stuff on the tracker that isn't available on the GCKey, and vice versa.

kiwbelle

May 14, 2024
I have tried all their suggestions, including logging in a totally different computer. Oh well, watch this space.

richardrocks

Jun 6, 2024
Has anyone had any luck getting them to update the tracker? Ours is stuck, too, so we have to rely solely on IRCC Secure Account.

When I emailed them, they just wrote back saying that I didn’t provide enough information to access the file even though I filled out all info.

• Sad

Kev2212

Jul 31, 2024
Does anyone have experience about RROC Ottawa and OSC Ottawa? My spouse's application is being processed there and in BG Check since 2 months. No updates so far. I Applied on March 12, 2024, Its an outland sponsership.

AngelBear

Jun 21, 2024
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-03-2024
AOR Received.
29-05-2024
Does anyone have experience about RROC Ottawa and OSC Ottawa? My spouse's application is being processed there and in BG Check since 2 months. No updates so far. I Applied on March 12, 2024, Its an outland sponsership.
Background checks take quite awhile for processing, 2 months is nothing.

Also, you say you applied as outland, and since this is the inland area, this is a better area for you to discuss with fellow March 2024 Outland members.

Kev2212

Jul 31, 2024
Background checks take quite awhile for processing, 2 months is nothing.

Also, you say you applied as outland, and since this is the inland area, this is a better area for you to discuss with fellow March 2024 Outland members.
I know it is an inland forum. March 2024 Outland group seems dead and no one is active in that group. I asked in this group if anyone has any experience with the RROC and OSC Ottawa because this group is active and just to get an idea of general behaviour of how fast/slow is RROC and OSC Ottawa.

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
I know it is an inland forum. March 2024 Outland group seems dead and no one is active in that group. I asked in this group if anyone has any experience with the RROC and OSC Ottawa because this group is active and just to get an idea of general behaviour of how fast/slow is RROC and OSC Ottawa.
I've heard Ottawa processes mostly Outland applications so people here probably won't have experience with it. Background checks can take like 5+ months.

Reactions: AngelBear
Jul 3, 2024
Dear All,

Giving an update to all of you regarding my application. I called IRCC today for an update as my tracker is not updated since May 29, 2024. My criminality has been completed on July 17, 2024 and security is not started yet. My application has been transferred to ETOBICOKE center on the same day (July 17, 2024). I specifically asked if my application is on hold or still in progress, the agent mentioned it’s in progress (no need to worry) and is within the normal processing timeframe.

Reactions: AngelBear

izziestxx

Jun 28, 2024
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
28-03-2024
AOR Received.
18-04-2024
Hello, how are you?

How can you know which VO Office is doing your application process? Thank you!