+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Greetings to you all.

I am May applicant and like everyone waiting for the AOR I know March applicant are still waiting for the AOR given the delays because of Covid 19. My question is did anyone of you managed to link the application online or get Ecas update without the AOR

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
We are Already adversley affected.
I say if in June no new AOR's, with economy opening across the world, chances are looking really bad for us.
We could be looking at indefinite Sydney intake shutdown until ZERO coronavirus new cases in Canada.
I hope Im wrong but this is one 50% possibility.
I think if that happens we have lawsuits

What apps go through Nova Scotia? Is it just family ones? Or?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Can we contact and ask for mp support even if he isn’t my mp? When I have emailed in the past the mp usually asks for my address.

MommaBear

May 3, 2020
Can we contact and ask for mp support even if he isn’t my mp? When I have emailed in the past the mp usually asks for my address.
Yes, especially if they sit on any committees, or if you want to bring attention to your cause any/all MPs can be contacted. You can also contact the leaders of all political parties to bring their attention to your cause.

MPs ask for your address to determine if you are a resident of their constituency... they will work harder for those they know are in the position to vote for them or are in positions of influence in the constituency. MP caucus meet to discuss issues being raised by their constituents, so if many MPs are hearing the same thing, it is more likely to be addressed.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Yes, especially if they sit on any committees, or if you want to bring attention to your cause any/all MPs can be contacted. You can also contact the leaders of all political parties to bring their attention to your cause.

MPs ask for your address to determine if you are a resident of their constituency... they will work harder for those they know are in the position to vote for them or are in positions of influence in the constituency. MP caucus meet to discuss issues being raised by their constituents, so if many MPs are hearing the same thing, it is more likely to be addressed.
Okay good to know!