+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Andre5

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
I was on the March outland application sheet and also just see Indian applications on it now. What gives? Can it be restored accurately?

I have not heard ANYTHING back on my application sent in March. It's absolutely ridiculous they are not making progress. It's just paperwork and it's clearly "essential" work. There is not even any need for face-to-face interaction. Pathetic job by the Canadian government.

Reactions: jodylynn007

caseyarnold

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Agree 100%
In the least we Outland deserve an official statement about when processing is aimed at resuming so we have some idea and plan our future accordingly.
How long do we need to sit and wait like a woman waiting for a soldier boy letter from the front lines. 3,4,5,6 months? Years??.

The problem as I see it, they are most likely feeding us misinformation
i.e. We are still processing applications although slower.
They dont know we have tracker that gives us an idea of whats going on with dozens of people, and its obvious nothing is moving since mid March and its already June!

We need to start a petition for Outland.
We are all assuming our government is putting Outland as priority.
However, it seems we are sadly mistaken. This is normal human false hope- for example during WW2 most Jews in Germany assumed that the government humanity will not let them perish and they sat and waited....but it DID happen and 6 million perished.

Lesson? Never Assume anything and be proactive.
Yeah, same here... wth?
It’s probably the same schmuck who has been editing people’s information for weeks. Before this, someone kept changing my dates and county of origin. Really bizarre behaviour.

Fizz 2020

May 20, 2020
Guys how about if we go to immigration minister Marco Mendicino twitter account, and we bring his attention towards this issue by tweeting about this as twitter is a good way to raise your voice .This is not fair its been three months and we did not hear back anything from Sydney office yet .we pay a lot of taxes and at the end Express entry / Students get visas so fast .

Jul 18, 2017
Guys how about if we go to immigration minister Marco Mendicino twitter account, and we bring his attention towards this issue by tweeting about this as twitter is a good way to raise your voice .This is not fair its been three months and we did not hear back anything from Sydney office yet .we pay a lot of taxes and at the end Express entry / Students get visas so fast .
I agree. This is so unfair. We have to stay in our houses and we cant even have our spouses to live with.

jhunt671

May 8, 2020

I think this is a great idea!! Twitter is such a pervasive platform and gets a lot of attention. I personally don't have a Twitter account but if someone would like to take the lead, I will support this 100%

MommaBear

May 3, 2020
Ircc agents.
No. More likely a political partisan moderator of this forum who doesn’t understand how politics and the government work here in Canada. When lobbying, you use ALL the politicians, regardless of party affiliation, that hold key positions whether they are an elected government member or an opposition member. There’s no place for partisanship when lobbying, the goal is to make the government take action on what you want them to do so you use all the tools you have in the toolbox, including the opposition members of the government.

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Some good news. :) Biometrics starting to open up.

25 May 2020
Dubai
The Visa Application Centre in Dubai will re-open for business on Sunday, 31st May and will provide the following limited services until further notice:
  • Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
  • Return of decision envelopes to applicants

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020

25 May 2020
Dubai
The Visa Application Centre in Dubai will re-open for business on Sunday, 31st May and will provide the following limited services until further notice:
My consultant told me that some of his clients received biometrics request on 20th may.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

25 May 2020
Dubai
can you give link?

Bpin22

Jun 1, 2020
Hi everyone
I sent off my application in April (2020)
I’ve seen several comments about a tracker/spreadsheet and was wondering where to find that information