MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
wildemam said:
Guys. My App is received Mar 2.

Today I checked ECAS, got access!

Then I checked MyCIC. First attemp I used the method described by INDI and it worked! WITHOUT EVEN ENTERING PASSPORT INFO

I did not get AOR1 yet but I guess It is on its way.

MyCIC is my account, used before for study permit, visa, then EE, then PR, and now it has my wife PR application and I am her sponsor and representative. What a journey.
Wow Congrats!

I checked mine on ecas doesn't show anything, maybe I have to wait for couple days, sigh :(

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
turbocharged92 said:
Hey just received a request to upload IMM5669 schedule A this morning. Finished uploading it just now. Lets see.
Was it through ecas? Did you get an email or just checked the account?

Pat2016

Oct 25, 2016
Yay! application finally received! It was delayed in customs for 10 days (sent 28th, received 15th). Sad that I was removed from the spreadsheet though :-(

Waiting for AOR...

Good luck everyone!

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Hi All! Just wanted to share my timeline and see how everyone progresses. Goodluck to all!

Application sent: March 15, 2017 via Canada Post
Application received by CIC: March 17, 2017
Waiting for AOR1...

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaroo said:
Hi All! Just wanted to share my timeline and see how everyone progresses. Goodluck to all!

Application sent: March 15, 2017 via Canada Post
Application received by CIC: March 17, 2017
Waiting for AOR1...
Please
- Add your case to the March spreadsheet (somebody post link plz)
- tell us about the case, (# of dependent, country, etc..)
- you can also create account and use the tracker to monitor your case and other cases and get a signature. Use my signature link for the tracker link.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some January applicants have already rcvd PPRs. In 2 months! They're from Visa exempt countries I think. Whats the multiplier for visa non exempt ones? Double, four times?

E.g if on average a visa exempt country applicant gets PPR in 6 months, is it 12 months for non visa exempt applicants? I know every case is different but just for some perspective...

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi Guys..

I have few queries, your support will be much appreciated -

1. I am working in Mumbai but all my documents (DL,Passport etc) have my permanent address , do I require a document which will have my current address ? --------> (For verification purposes)

2. Is submitting medical upfront OK ?

3. Can Police Verfication also be submitted upfront or we need to wait until it isn't asked ?

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
Hi
How did you Check for your application in Ecas without uci or app number. In other words without aor1 email.Thanks

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BM17 said:
Hi
How did you Check for your application in Ecas without uci or app number. In other words without aor1 email.Thanks
Some people try using receipt number and just putting in the names and stuff

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
BM17 said:
Hi

when did you mail your application? i tried mine with aor1 still nothing but when my sponsor received aor2, it showed our application in Ecas

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used my (the sponsor) UCI, found application for sponsorship (in process) and application for PR (received)

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Package sent to Mississauga today after months (well...years in reality ) thinking if and when we wanted to go back to Canada.

Not sure where the application will be processed. The VO which processes the App form my wife's home country (Mexico VO) or the one for where we live now. I guess we'll know when they transfer the file.

Since we're married, been living together for many years and have kids together...I feel the toughest part of the application was to prove I'll move back to Canada. Who can rent a place or find a job when the only timeline you have is "within 12 months" :eek:

raiboys123

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any march 7 applicant received any updates ?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUST got the AOR1 email. Whaaaat happened to the UCI numbers? they used to be 8 numbers back in the day! now they are ~ 12 digits lol