+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
tashford said:
Whats your opinion regarding the timeline at the LVO?

Do you think any of us will get medical requests anytime soon?
That depends on their processing priorities. Until this ominous procedure regarding the termination of pre-c50 cases, CIC had processed the latest MI-files first.

Then it used to be a 2-1 ratio (2 old cases, 1 new case).

Now they seem to go by FIFO (first in, first out) only, thus reducing the backlog. And with the long timeframe of virtually no new files in (MI3 FSW1 was concluded with the cap reached in May, 2012, leaving only MI3 FSW2 and MI4 open until May 2013), they must have reduced the backlog somewhat.

I have not observed the procedures of LVO in detail, but according to other threads on this forum, LVO seems to be working on 2010 applications with a vengeance, maybe delaying pre-c50 cases and working on earlier MI cases.

CPP-O seems to work in a different order (which might be politically induced, and a mere PR stunt). I mean - great for those people, getting their Visas now, but just look up the "Transfer from Buffalo to CPP-O" thread - those people have been waiting for a long time.

btw - don't believe the CIC timelines. It might be 24 months for LVO, but it could be something totally different next year.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
Can we move our visa office from London to any other?

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
I am planning to move to Australia by next year and would I be able to transfer it to Sydney? And would that be a wise decision? thanks

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, unfortunately no I think You have to of been living in the country for at least a year for you to be processed through that ours designated Visa office.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure if we could everybody and the LVO would change.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
BC2013 said:
That depends on their processing priorities. Until this ominous procedure regarding the termination of pre-c50 cases, CIC had processed the latest MI-files first.

Now they seem to go by FIFO (first in, first out) only, thus reducing the backlog. And with the long timeframe of virtually no new files in (MI3 FSW1 was concluded with the cap reached in May, 2012, leaving only MI3 FSW2 and MI4 open until May 2013), they must have reduced the backlog somewhat.

I have not observed the procedures of LVO in detail, but according to other threads on this forum, LVO seems to be working on 2010 applications with a vengeance, maybe delaying pre-c50 cases and working on earlier MI cases.

CPP-O seems to work in a different order (which might be politically induced, and a mere PR stunt). I mean - great for those people, getting their Visas now, but just look up the "Transfer from Buffalo to CPP-O" thread - those people have been waiting for a long time.

btw - don't believe the CIC timelines. It might be 24 months for LVO, but it could be something totally different next year.
Agreed ........from forum trends it shows LVO working on 2010 app .......cuz my many friend from 2010 tenure getting PPR or Medicals.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my understanding, applicant's request to change the Visa Office after the application has been submitted can't be processed. Even before submitting the application, applicant don't have the right to choose any Visa Office. He has to choose Visa Ofiice which is serving his country of nationality or country of residence provided that he is admitted legally to the country of residence and living there for more than 1 year.

After you move to Australia, you can just update your address with the Visa Office and that's it.

MH_UK said:
I am planning to move to Australia by next year and would I be able to transfer it to Sydney? And would that be a wise decision? thanks

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
As per my understanding, applicant's request to change the Visa Office after the application has been submitted can't be processed. Even before submitting the application, applicant don't have the right to choose any Visa Office. He has to choose Visa Ofiice which is serving his country of nationality or country of residence provided that he is admitted legally to the country of residence and living there for more than 1 year.

After you move to Australia, you can just update your address with the Visa Office and that's it.
I agree, If you've applied just send in an email to the minister regarding the 2013 applications processing times and hope for the best.

Good Luck

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
quote author=MH_UK link=topic=173178.msg2736585#msg2736585 date=1385430001]
[/quote]

I believe if you have a genuine reason to have your file transferred, the visa officer might consider that. A friend of mine made an enquiry to LVO regarding similar issue and having his medical done with any CIC panel physician. This was their response :

"Dear Sir,

In response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application. Please keep us updated with any new address/ change of circumstance. The reviewing officer will decide at that time if a file transfer is necessary. The medical examinations can be undertaken at any one of our designated Panel physicians.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada"

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi,
As per my observation this is the fastest PR processing case. Please have a look.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-passports-with-visa-in-7-months-of-applying-thanks-to-all-of-you-t73317.0.html

Regards,
Biborno

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biborno said:
Hi,
As per my observation this is the fastest PR processing case. Please have a look.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/received-passports-with-visa-in-7-months-of-applying-thanks-to-all-of-you-t73317.0.html

Regards,
Biborno
I couldn't see anything regarding the LVO, which one is the fastest for london?

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biborno said:
Hi,

Regards,
Biborno
I don't think this case is for the LVO unfortunately.
We are still waiting to here from this office regarding the processing of post May 2013 applicants. I think the only way to Speed things up (possibly) is to email the minster regarding the processing time of 25 months.

If anybody here's of anything from the LVO office please let us know as we are all really eager to find ou what's going on over there. Thank you in advance

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
BC2013 said:

SIr

I am 2010 applicant , and waiting for any update since then. Any comments on me timelines??????????

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys,
just to let you know that i have sent an email to the Minister expresing my concern about LVO, i will let you know when they get back to me.
All the best.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
msaeed said:
SIr

I am 2010 applicant , and waiting for any update since then. Any comments on me timelines??????????
That is a long time. Did you apply for your GCMS notes yet? If not, I would do so - maybe they will give you an idea about what is going on.