Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
A reasonable BC labor and immigration Changes...How about the LCP??? are they included ths changes...HOPE so and hope all also that they will implement it here in ALBERTA...chk the LINK http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-08-12.asp

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Hi, tesa. the online only request for the copy passport and Fee receipt.
I prepared the documents below and scaned them to one PDF files(must small than 2M)

1, Cover Letter ( to tell CIC I am on implied status , but need new WP to renew my Health)
2, Employment Letter
3, Copy of Passport Pages
4, Copy of Current WP

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
JUST FOUND THIS ARTICLE ABOUT FEDERAL SKILLED WORKERS, BUT THERE ARE MANY INTERESTING FACTS IN IT
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/02/15/pol-visas-skilled-workers.html

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
Guys do you know anybody who got there OWP yet? April 2010 applicants? its been 3 weeks and i havent heard anybody who got any OWP yet.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
khrizzy said:
Guys do you know anybody who got there OWP yet? April 2010 applicants? its been 3 weeks and i havent heard anybody who got any OWP yet.

No news yet on my applications.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is just sad.. april applications and still no news? how about the later applicants like me.. this is not really good..

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
If by now no April applicant has decision made yet ,that mean it will jump to 17 months tomorrow. This is serious !!!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Monalizy said:
If by now no April applicant has decision made yet ,that mean it will jump to 17 months tomorrow. This is serious !!!
[/quote

Might be 16-17 mos. Tomorrow and still April 3

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
Yes guys this is getting serious and unless we act and do something that will get CICs attention this problem will just continue and it will not improve. LIC will be left to wait for there OWP and PR for god knows how long and all immigration will reason out is the backlog that doesnt even exist. what backlog? when no news about people getting any OWP. tomorrow it will jump to 16-17 mnths stuck in april 3. then moved to 17-18 still stuck to april 3. Is this what we deserve? after working hard and being a slave for almost half of the candian population. Is this how they appreciate the good work we do for there country? This is just sad and unfair.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I think, I am going to write a letter describing the problem to Alberta's minister of immigration as I am in this province. He seems to be a more honest and understanding person than Kenney. And I am going to send that letter by REGISTERED Mail. It's easy to delete an e-mail letter and pretend you never got it, but it's different if it is Registered mail. Somebody will have to sign when receiving it, it will have to be registered by some secretary and it HAS to be answered. The main idea of my letter is going to be the following.

Why bringing other people to the country under different programs if we are already here. We were not born to be caregivers. We got some education in our countries, we are professionals - teachers, nurses and even there are some doctors among us. We chose LCP because we couldn't afford to immigrate any other way. We came here to EARN our status in this country and got deceived. This is not honest and not fair. We have the language skills, we have Canadian experience, we have education and other important things. We deserve to get what we have already earned. WE should be first in line.

Hey, girls, maybe you all should follow this idea and send these letters to the provincial ministers. They are going to increase the number of people accepted under Provincial nominee programs. Again, why bringing somebody who has never been here if we are already here?

What do you think?

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Oksy said:
I think, I am going to write a letter describing the problem to Alberta's minister of immigration as I am in this province. He seems to be a more honest and understanding person than Kenney. And I am going to send that letter by REGISTERED Mail. It's easy to delete an e-mail letter and pretend you never got it, but it's different if it is Registered mail. Somebody will have to sign when receiving it, it will have to be registered by some secretary and it HAS to be answered. The main idea of my letter is going to be the following.

Why bringing other people to the country under different programs if we are already here. We were not born to be caregivers. We got some education in our countries, we are professionals - teachers, nurses and even there are some doctors among us. We chose LCP because we couldn't afford to immigrate any other way. We came here to EARN our status in this country and got deceived. This is not honest and not fair. We have the language skills, we have Canadian experience, we have education and other important things. We deserve to get what we have already earned. WE should be first in line.

Hey, girls, maybe you all should follow this idea and send these letters to the provincial ministers. They are going to increase the number of people accepted under Provincial nominee programs. Again, why bringing somebody who has never been here if we are already here?

What do you think?

That is a good Idea , count me in .

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:

What do you think?
count me in!!

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
Oksy said:

Hey, girls, maybe you all should follow this idea and send these letters to the provincial ministers. They are going to increase the number of people

accepted under Provincial nominee programs. Again, why bringing somebody who has never been here if we are already here?

What do you think?

COUNT ON ME TOO

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
count me in too~

Guys i talk to the MP here in Edmonton , he is saying there will be changes in the fall and i almost cried about our situation while narrating our concerns, he will take some actions according to him

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
OKSY, may I ask you to send a copy of your letter, coz my english level is not good enough to write so important things......