Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
tesa said:
CIC is getting more than ridiculous :D
I checked April 2, 2010 date and guess what?.....It was Sunday.....How can they explain that :p? Neither they or post office do not work on Sundays...I phoned them and ask if they work on Sundays and they answer that of course no .....What do you think about this bull*****?

That explains why nobody has decision made yet, the next update they will have now will be April 0 2010......modern day slavery !

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
processing time on cic website is just a show for us LIC to say they are doin something about the application we sent but the truth is nope they are not doin anything with it. and yeah letters and tweeter will not help us anymore. best is we LIC should get together and march the street. unless we make a big news out of this ridiculous processing time. nothing will change. so anybody in edmonton please get in touch we need a lot of caregivers in order to go to the legislature building and do a rally. I know its a big step already but unless we do it. we will be left to wait forever. we will continue to be abused and no one can change that but us. we need to stand for our right in order for this government to recognize our importance. this is for all live in caregiver thats under the program. do your part too.1 person counts,dont just let your fellow caregivers fight the battle that your involve too. This unfair treatment of caregivers needs to stop now.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
15-16 months just for open permit.. i just cant get over it.. most TFW have improvements. LCP left on the line. atleast make our process faster, right. those people don't have even half of our issues. they don't have to live in there employer's house like you are in prison cell. they dont have to work overtime without pay because you dont know what is work or not work because you are just in their house. why are they doing this to us? i'm so furious right now

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Iam frOm edmonton khrizzy

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
We have to contAct migrante alberta i have added them to the livein caregiver fb account

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Hello!

I have some news to share, I had received a letter from CIC, 2 weeks ago, asking about where I was living, working, and where I was living in 2006. They were asking things that I had wrote down in my form when I had sent my application back in October/2010.
Before this letter I was able to see my application online, received in Oct 25/2010 and processing and now, there's nothing. I try to check it again and again every day and nothing...I answered their letter right away...

I was happy when I received this letter because I thought that they were woking in my process...but seems that it was a update and something to give more hope...

I also had applied to extend my work permit that expired in april/2011, but it was denied because I didn't send the contract. I sent a letter from my employer, copies from my passport, I paid....so i gave up about it too because i don't want to give more 150 bucks for the government that doesn't care about me, or if I am with no health care, if I'm slave or not...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT TAKE 1 DAY OFF WORK WITHOUT NOTICE OUR BOSSES? NANNIES STRIKE ALL OVER CANADA!!!!

AND WE SHOULD GO TO STREETS, MAKE SOME FLAGS, STOP THE TRAFFIC AND ASK ABOUT OUR PR THAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WITH US ALREADY. I bet that a lot of moms that don't have idea who are they kids, are going to freak out and complain with the government about it.

Please reply...

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi katileia

we have the same timeline.. i sent mine last oct 2010 and i also got a letter from CIC about three weeks ago asking for information update..

but my work permit will expire on dec 2011...

your work permit expired april 2011... you still have employer right now?

i was laid off last april 2011 and now i am unemployed, my sin card and health card will expired by dec 2011...

i worry about health card, i dont know if we can renew it for another 6 months while waiting for the OWP...

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@laranel im in bc and normally health insurance are extended 6mos after it expires when u are under implied stat. u just have to attach a letter stating u are on implied stat and the receipt u paid to process your pr.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
@ laranel im in bc and normally health insurance are extended 6mos after it expires when u are under implied stat. u just have to attach a letter stating u are on implied stat and the receipt u paid to process your pr.
Good for you guys in bc.but here in Alberta is just 3 mos.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sweetchad that's what they will say 3-6mos extension. in my case i didnt even had the chance to extend it. i didnt know u can do that. i've learned about it after 6mos. i tried renewing since i didnt renew during the 6mos i was on implied stat but still got refused. no medicare for almost a yr. thanks god nothing bad happened to me, yet..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
@ sweetchad that's what they will say 3-6mos extension. in my case i didnt even had the chance to extend it. i didnt know u can do that. i've learned about it after 6mos. i tried renewing since i didnt renew during the 6mos i was on implied stat but still got refused. no medicare for almost a yr. thanks god nothing bad happened to me, yet..
Are u from Alberta Sarah?

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
How many people will attend the Rafael fabregas speaking on Aug 27th ? I think most of us in Toronto should be there,maybe he can join us in the protest on Sep 24th.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
hi sarah.. wer u at in BC? im from Vancouver??? and still no update yet to my papers... still waiting for their response

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im here in victoria,no updates either. i dont expect any til nov,probably til dec. hope not til january coz im too close to kill myself.this is effing ridiculous!

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
o ic. Victoria is a nice city. regarding to our MSP. my MSP is also expired already since june 2011. and u said that we can renew it for 6 months? is that the maximum months that they can give?

and regarding to my application the CIC Vancouver emailed a response to my querry..
my file was referred to their office for further processing in early June, 2011. It will be at least six to seven months before the file is assigned to an officer, at which point the applicant will be contacted directly if further information is required to make a decision.

6-7 months for me again. too frustrating... :(