App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
rosellyalung said:
count me in too~

Guys i talk to the MP here in Edmonton , he is saying there will be changes in the fall and i almost cried about our situation while narrating our concerns, he will take some actions according to him
Rosellyalung,
Did the MP told you or explain to you what does he mean changes in the fall?

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Who is your MP ?
What kind of changes ? Faster processing for us ??? Faster family reunification ??

Or worst changes like taking the PR option away ? Read this....

http://t.co/ptEwcZt Caregivers' champion - but not for long

http://tiny.cc/9t726 Does Immigration Minister truly care for caregivers ?

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
rosellyalung said:
count me in too~

Guys i talk to the MP here in Edmonton , he is saying there will be changes in the fall and i almost cried about our situation while narrating our concerns, he will take some actions according to him
COUNT ME IN TOO!

rosell, which party is your MP in? I would say we'd better find the parties other than conservatives to ask...

hgg

Aug 31, 2010
Hello just want to ask some advice.My wife is planning to visit in the Philippines this Septemeber 2011 for 21 days only but her visa already expire and her Open Work Permit will expire this Novemeber 2011,but she will come back after her 21 days vacation.My question is it difficult to secure a re entry visa in the Philippines?Should her letter from her employer be notarized?and waht other documents should she bring when she apply for re entry visa?

Hope to hear advices from you guys.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't your wife apply for a visa at the Buffalo office before she leaves Canada? Thant would be better because she would have the visa before travel. What if they turn her down for the visa when she goes home?Personally I wouldn't not take that chance.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Maybe this is a good news for some of us but not for us who have little kids, :'(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-08-12.asp

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

I'm going to print all our conversations here and submit to the Ottawa's office so that they can read what we feel about our situations here in canada and Please if you guys have lots of concerns just write in here as soon as you get this message. As I will Print this on friday, all this pages and forward to Mr. Kenny's Office by registered mail.
Wish Us Luck and God bless us all!!! Hope it works!!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update.. 15-16 months (working on applications received up to April 4, 2010).. one day?! one day?! what the heck are they doing.. this is not a backlog anymore.. this is called.. ridiculous!!!!!

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
Thats a good idea and i hope somebody will take time to read it.If this idea wont change anything then im afraid that it will take more than letters to change our situation. bcoz weve been doin this forum for awhile now, wrote letters to MP's asking help and still nothing changes. LCP is still left in the curb to suffer and wait for long while other immigration program is improving. Why are we being treated unfairly? Is this the kind of appreciation we deserve after all the hardwork weve done all that 3 yrs just to complete the program and be entitled finally to the promise of getting a PR. why do we need to wait this long just for OWP? and were not even talking about PR yet. why do we have the longest processing time compare to other immigration programs? This is unjust and additional burden to us livein caregivers. before being a caregiver in this country is a dream of a good future the hope of advancement but Now if your a caregiver your not just combating the pain of being away from your family and suffering the abused from your employer cic have also added the agonizing wait for the promise PR. as if we havent waited that long already. This waiting game have to stop and they have to stop soon. have pitty on us LIC. You cannot force somebody to continue doin this kind of job if they want to get out of it.Required 24 months of being a live in is done so stop fooling around with us. give us what were entitled to.

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
yeah ive been waiting for them to update the processing time in the website. and im not mistaken. this is just pure bullshit. It takes them 3 wks just to moved it to 1 day. Who else will say that immigration is doin there job? Every week immigration is killing us LIC emotionally, giving us disappointment. There is gonna be no change unless we give them some action. Its funny that they even bother to update the website. This is pure unhuman.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Updated to April 4 , after 3 weeks ? So those anybody here has decision made yet ? NO i guess.

Look Guys this people don't Take us serious, writing a letter wont do anything, the Minister is going to thrash it , we need to March the street !!!

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Hardworking angel:

You are going to print off this conservatives and send it to Jason Kenney.

You should see his twitter account, lot's of nannies tweeting him . He knows exactly what is going on...........

I am sorry but I think the work permits are being delayed so they don't want families hiring from overseas anymore .
Sorry to be so frank, I have no other explanation. Because they did promise faster PR for us.

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
CIC is getting more than ridiculous :D
I checked April 2, 2010 date and guess what?.....It was Sunday.....How can they explain that :p? Neither they or post office do not work on Sundays...I phoned them and ask if they work on Sundays and they answer that of course no .....What do you think about this bull*****?