LANDED NAIJA APPLICANT PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERINCE

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinuadeadebola said:
Thanks buddy,
I am actually thinking of just acquiring the tuition here as per the certification i believe its a body in Canada that sets and regulate all PMP exams nationwide. PMP exams are regulated by PMI and it is located in USA. The certification is recognized worldwide. Doing it from Nigeria will be better for you. The cost of training in 9ja is more than two times lower than doing it in USA, Canada or Europe.For me, am playing with a lot of options and would try and acquire as much academic and financial resources as i can.
I am a chartered Accountant here in Nigeria, i am presently writing ACCA exams and would be done by Dec 2011. I plan to land July 2012 all things be equal and by then i would have done even the PMP so when i land i wont be too restricted to a particular options

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Barsindoo and tinuade
thanks for the info, is there any training centres in Lagos? I may later do the PMP as well.
Actually, i want to see if i can do my CGA law and Tax from here. I have tried opening the online course. but unable to. Do i have to get to canada before i can write the exam?

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
tito said:
I had expected this thread to be beyond the 8th page...hmmm
Egbon, it means you need to respond more to our issues here. Trust you are doing well? tried to reach you on the no you gave me but no success i guess you have gone back

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
All glory to Almighty God the author and finisher of our faith!! Is there anything God can not do?The answer is absolutely nothing.This piece is just to encourage you all as it is very imperative to believe in the efficacies of prayers and not give kudos to any man for your success.

It was as if everything was going so slow and little did i know that God had plans in place for me. I did my medicals in August 2010 and there were series of delays before i got my PPR as i discovered that CHC deliberately slows down PPR process due to official quota reasons. I had to pray my way to breakthrough as right from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent take it by force. The landing process was wonderful and the easiest i could ever imagine.

I really want to admonish those that panic unnecessarily not to panic but put their trust and faith in God. I read with amazement when people come here and post negative things about their landing experience and life in Canada but reverse has been the case for me as my bible says when they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people,He suffered no man to do them wrong,he reproved kings for their sakes,Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. I completed my landing in less than 20minutes and it was a chatting experience rather than the usual bureaucratic process.

On day 2 after landing, i got my SIN card, bank account done as well as drivers licence as i already have brothers and uncles here. No the less please be advised about the fact that who you mingle with when you land determines your level of achievement. PLEASE GUYS HAVE A CAN DO ATTITUDE AND NOT DECIDE TO SETTLE FOR JUST ANYTHING. What i have discovered is that if you are just interested in just any job, getting up the ladder will be difficult or might be impossible so please aim for the top and not think like a low leveled person. I am not aiming for just anything but big things and i can see it happening as the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

Canada is a lovely place and a land of opportunities as i have seen. I have met a number of people who are really doing well in this land, what stops you and i from been part of them? People say its cold here but is our life and careers not more important after all some people were born and bred in this country. I can say the fact that i have uncles and brothers here has really helped me but to a great extent my bible says “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion” and i believe this is for us all. I have been a bit lazy because i am trying to adjust to the time difference between London and here, if not for that i believe by now i would have been invited for a job interview but i am leaving all until next week.

Please also understand that the fact that someone has been in Canada before you does not necessarily mean they know better than you as i had to even correct my banker about some banking process as he was oblivious of somethings. The key word in Canada is to be confident as you have a right that a Canadian have after landing the only difference is that you can not vote. I will continue my experience at a later date. This little piece is just to create awareness to you guys and encourage you that all things are possible for those who believe.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fernendez

Congratulations, and all glory to HIM!!!

Peace!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fernendez said:
Thanks buddy!
Hearty Congratulations dear, its glad to note you landed safely. God who started a good work in you will sure complete it to the end. we hope to hear more great news from your end.
Cheers

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
fernendez
Congrat. Just keep posting.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
tinuadeadebola said:
Egbon, it means you need to respond more to our issues here. Trust you are doing well? tried to reach you on the no you gave me but no success i guess you have gone back
My sister,
Apologies if I don't respond that much these days, it's war making do with 24 hours in a day. I do lots of traveling and try to make out time for my family when at home.
Will call you before end of weekend..how is your family? Trust you are doing great..btw, where do you plan on landing next year?

tito

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
tito said:
My sister,
Apologies if I don't respond that much these days, it's war making do with 24 hours in a day. I do lots of traveling and try to make out time for my family when at home.
Will call you before end of weekend..how is your family? Trust you are doing great..btw, where do you plan on landing next year?

tito
I very well understand my brother time is not cheaply available but thanks for being there all the same. We are hoping that Accra would at least issue our PR by Dec or worst case scenario 1st quarter just in case they run out of visa like they did last year. Hubby and i actually plan to land in July or early August next year by his grace. The kids would have been on holiday and Canada's weather would be a bit warmer at least for us to settle b4 the serious winter sets in.

I also plan to take a study leave from my office with intention to start school in September hence office would not allow me leave earlier than when the school is about to start. I must confess that i dont plan to resign until i get to Canada, stay there for sometime and be convinced that am ready to go all the way before i put pen on paper. Am lucky i can take as much as two years study leave with pay or even 3 years study leave without pay. My major challenge however is GMAT all attempt have not been successful particularly in the Maths aspect hence getting an MBA admission in a good school in Ontario has been a challenge but am working on other alternatives.

Let me pause for now before i bore you guys with my issues.
My warm regards to your family.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
tinuadeadebola said:
I very well understand my brother time is not cheaply available but thanks for being there all the same. We are hoping that Accra would at least issue our PR by Dec or worst case scenario 1st quarter just in case they run out of visa like they did last year. Hubby and i actually plan to land in July or early August next year by his grace. The kids would have been on holiday and Canada's weather would be a bit warmer at least for us to settle b4 the serious winter sets in.

I also plan to take a study leave from my office with intention to start school in September hence office would not allow me leave earlier than when the school is about to start. I must confess that i dont plan to resign until i get to Canada, stay there for sometime and be convinced that am ready to go all the way before i put pen on paper. Am lucky i can take as much as two years study leave with pay or even 3 years study leave without pay. My major challenge however is GMAT all attempt have not been successful particularly in the Maths aspect hence getting an MBA admission in a good school in Ontario has been a challenge but am working on other alternatives.
Let me pause for now before i bore you guys with my issues.
My warm regards to your family.
Tinu babe, na you biko study leave with pay ke? Mine is study leave without pay. Just to secure the appointment before decision is made.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
fernendez said:
Thanks guys. Determination is the key word, our people are really thriving here!
W O N D E R F U L - W O N D E R F U L

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
fernendez said:
Thanks guys. Determination is the key word, our people are really thriving here!
Congrats once again Fernendez. The LORD that did it for u will also do it for the rest of us.