App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ fernandez, thnks for showing so positive its kind of infectious i must confess i am inspired.and the Fact that a very BIG GoD adorns the experience makes it more interesting. BEST of Luck buddy

tito

Feb 10, 2007
tinuadeadebola said:
I very well understand my brother time is not cheaply available but thanks for being there all the same. We are hoping that Accra would at least issue our PR by Dec or worst case scenario 1st quarter just in case they run out of visa like they did last year. Hubby and i actually plan to land in July or early August next year by his grace. The kids would have been on holiday and Canada's weather would be a bit warmer at least for us to settle b4 the serious winter sets in.

I also plan to take a study leave from my office with intention to start school in September hence office would not allow me leave earlier than when the school is about to start. I must confess that i dont plan to resign until i get to Canada, stay there for sometime and be convinced that am ready to go all the way before i put pen on paper. Am lucky i can take as much as two years study leave with pay or even 3 years study leave without pay. My major challenge however is GMAT all attempt have not been successful particularly in the Maths aspect hence getting an MBA admission in a good school in Ontario has been a challenge but am working on other alternatives.

Let me pause for now before i bore you guys with my issues.
My warm regards to your family.
Great plans you have there, you have everything covered up but you have to work the GMAT out one way or the other..
All the best..

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
fernendez said:
Thanks buddy!
Congrats Fernendez. Your post was quite inspiring. God bless you.
Tolu

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hi folks just curious has anyone heard from dreamteam?trust he is doing well and settling down fast

@seglad /Fernedezplease as you settle down find time to share some experiences with us all here

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
My sister, i dont know him but i will go and pay for advert on CBC say make them help us find the guy!!
We will surely share our job search experiences and other useful things.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My pple,
All is well. With good planning and trust in God, becoming successful is a sure thing. It is only a lazy man that will not move up in this country. Though it takes hard work and dedication to make it but Naijas are noted for these.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Oloye

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Oloye said:
My pple,
All is well. With good planning and trust in God, becoming successful is a sure thing. It is only a lazy man that will not move up in this country. Though it takes hard work and dedication to make it but Naijas are noted for these.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Oloye

Thanks for your encouraging words.

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Its a land of opportunities although it might take some time for the manifestation.
Guys be prepared for the tick cold and different way of life especially those coming from naija where they don't pay taxes on commodities!!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
fernendez said:
Its a land of opportunities although it might take some time for the manifestation.
Guys be prepared for the tick cold and different way of life especially those coming from naija where they don't pay taxes on commodities!!
lol tax on commodities my brother leave matha for mathias.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fernendez said:
We pay tax on commodities in Nigeria as well, though (VAT) is not pronounced , it is quietly added to the cost price of all commodities we all purchase unless you are the type who buys second hand commodities. if you are a businessman or a contractor person you would have known this. Make a search before you put something on a forum like this, please. How long do we have to depict our mother land. I found such a statement of yours offensive on our dear country. If you are no more a 9ja please keep quiet. Lets appreciate what we have and whom we are. Naija,(s) are my people and will never run away from them like you, who don't want to live in Brampton 'cos' there are too many Nigerians, wrong perception,though. Brampton is not like Moston, longsides, or Clayton where you might have lived in Manchester. Do your search well about Brampton.

You can never discover if things runs in Nigeria until you are involved, unlike the western world where there are rules and regulations. Do you know you can file a tax return on the said commodities.why do 9ja people be bothered about tax commodities when you know you get your cash back.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
seglad said:
We pay tax on commodities in Nigeria as well, though (VAT) is not pronounced , it is quietly added to the cost price of all commodities we all purchase unless you are the type who buys second hand commodities. if you are a businessman or a contractor person you would have known this. Make a search before you put something on a forum like this, please. How long do we have to depict our mother land. I found such a statement of your offensive on our dear country. If you are no more a 9ja please keep quiet. Lets appreciate what we have and whom we are. Naija,(s) are my people and will never run away from them like you, who don't want to live in Brampton 'cos' there are too many Nigerians, wrong perception,though. Brampton is not like Moston, longsides, or Clayton where you might have lived in Manchester. Do your search well about Brampton.

You can never discover if things runs in Nigeria until you are involved, unlike the western world where there are rules and regulations. Do you know you can file a tax return on the said commodities.why do 9ja people be bothered about tax commodities when you know you get your cash back.
Seglad,

No doubt I like the way you answered Fernandez (The name sound foreign! Are you sure he is a Nigerian? LOL!)

But then, seglad have you read somewhere on the post or peradventure where you got the information that he does not want to mingle with Naijas? If the assertion is true then, Fernandez ceases to be a honourable member of the Naija forum. I will mouth this and even tell other 9ija to ignore his posts. I read somewhere on the forum when he posted something about his landing and he was praising God and some free thinker shouted him down. I know a couple of Naijas who came to his rescue.

Well he may not mean the story as interpreted though! I would not want to believe the story that he meant exactly what was written. But if it is true, he should just go and remove the post.

We could say a lot about the bad leadership and talk about the ills of the 9ija which I believed is happening all over the world (Corruption) example is the “war” going on in the middle east/Arab world now! Italy Berlusconi too is not from the mars.

I will implore all my Naija pple to desist from making stories that could elongate our already elongated waiting time. By posting this now, the CHC would alws view Naijas documents critically since one of us is saying that we are fake! Let us mind what we say on a platform like this. Archeology is unraveling the truth while Diplomacy is covering the lies. A word is enof for the wise!!!!

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
seglad said:
We pay tax on commodities in Nigeria as well, though (VAT) is not pronounced , it is quietly added to the cost price of all commodities we all purchase unless you are the type who buys second hand commodities. if you are a businessman or a contractor person you would have known this. Make a search before you put something on a forum like this, please. How long do we have to depict our mother land. I found such a statement of your offensive on our dear country. If you are no more a 9ja please keep quiet. Lets appreciate what we have and whom we are. Naija,(s) are my people and will never run away from them like you, who don't want to live in Brampton 'cos' there are too many Nigerians, wrong perception,though. Brampton is not like Moston, longsides, or Clayton where you might have lived in Manchester. Do your search well about Brampton.

I share same view. No matter how good any other land may be, there's no place where we will ever be fully accepted and feel belonged as Nigeria, even if you naturalize. Moreover, most Nigerians are law abiding and loving people. Whatever negative picture this country has now were created by only a few unscrupulous elements, which is not peculiar to us. Every country in the world have them too.
So it is wrong to portray us as tax "evaders" kind of. God will help us.
Tolu

Mrs.U

Feb 23, 2011
:(

i find your your posts for most part watery and lacking in substance... all you have done is extol canada without giving specific details for your perception. Now you choose to discredit us as tax evaders...so not funny!

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.U said:
:(

i find your your posts for most part watery and lacking in substance... all you have done is extol canada without giving specific details for your perception. Now you choose to discredit us as tax evaders...so not funny!
fernendez ,please do correct this error by removing the post.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Guys pls let us stop inserting the quote from Fernandez because it keeps giving the error more prominence. And we will all be required to also remove our own posts because of the quote.

Fenandez, pls do the honorable thing and remove the post. And please do not attempt to pull down the bridge because u have crossed it. U never know there might just be another bridge round the corner.

KcSider