Kingston,Jamaica

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soso... re: cravings. hmmm. let me tell you a funny story. I had a really strict old jewish pediatrician who lacked bedside manors and was very professional. So into my 7th month and I had gained 60 pounds already.
So that appointment morning I stepped on the scale and the nurse gives me a harsh look and scribbles down my number on the chart - and puts me into wait for the Doctor.
Dr. Solomon comes in, looks at my chart and says "what's going on with your weight"?
My response "I don't know, I'm just holding onto sooo much water".
His response "Water my ass, you're eating too damn much"!!!

OUCH....

So I went from morning sickness for 3 months to a bottomless pit that was never satisifed. The good news, I was 18 and lost the entire 80 (YUP 80 pounds) i had gained. But man, that was stressful.

Good luck with the food. I'm sure you're craving OJ for the acidic and bread for the way it soaks up the stomach stuff.

I feel for you - sick is not fun. But they say when you are sick, it's the increase in the levels of (can't remember the name) but it basically is a great sign that the baby is doing well.

You man sounds funny! :D

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow congrats going on here big. Awesome news Longdistance yahoooo. And Soso thats great I am so happy for you's. Your hubby is to funny. Next thing ya know he will be in the bathroom all sick and stuff. lol ;D
maybe KG will get a summer bite in the butt and get moving.

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
How much fun is this to come home from work and have all these great stories to read :D :D Love it!!!

Congrats SOSO and MR SOSO....that is wonderful news :D :D SO much to look forward to now...we can put baby arrivals on here too ;D I love it!!!

Peace......your hubby will soon be with you....I am picturing those big doors opening and him walking out....what a great feeling you must have.

SOSO... when I was pregnant with my daughter..that was a great time....I craved milkshakes from Mcdonlds (vanilla).....lol. Now with my son, THAT is a different story.....sick all the time right up to the week I had him and only ate crackers, yogurt and pretty much things only babies can eat..lol. I always said if I had had my son first....would have had only one child...lol.

We are having fabulous weather here, summer is around the corner and hopefully so are ALL our hubbies!!!!!! :D

sassy75

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-02-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2008
Passport Req..
03-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
19-05-2010
Hey there everyone!!

So first off......CONGRATULATIONS to LDK!!! I am so happy for you guys and you are def proof that they do approve the ARC!!! I hope I am not that far behind you!!! You must be soooooo excited/happy/nervous/hype!!! I am very happy for you!!!

SOSO, (and Mr. SOSO) congratulations to you guys too!!! when is the due date??I think around my birthday!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on too much lately. Kinda down in the dumps....you know, how it goes. Like a rollar coaster....

Everyone will have thier day ;D

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
jam I think that thank you was to go to ur predesessor KC - re her comment on the new look of the STATUS UPDATES

and yes i totally agree...your doing a good job.

Soso and Mr Soso sitting in a tree ****ing, 1st come love, then come marriage, den come SOSO pushing a baby carriage.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....CONGRATS to you both...i wish you a safe pregnancy...hopefully the sickness will pass real soon......oh an by the way a tru ting my youth a talk bout him sleepy...and yes some men feel the morning sickness for the woman...Good ole Jamaican tale but a tru ting!!!

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FF..... a wha do you. My hubby does not need any more excuses to lay around and be LAZY. Straight up.... He is so sweet though...... tries to feed me Irish moss and a whole heap of mix up mix up potions and powders. He thinks he is a magic man... I can't even drink water let alone Irish moss that's as thick as tar.... NO SAH

I said lef me with my orange juice and my bread.... Oh and smells.... Certain smells just throw me right off... old lady's perfume.... (GAG) smelly garbage (BARF) I can't even BAM anymore cause it feels like I am on the high seas in a boat in a hurricaine.... all you can hear is the water in my belly slopping around...... BARFFFFFFFFFFF

I said I can try to get you a GF for the time being cause I know you have needs too LOL

My Due date is October 23rd. I love the fall and can't wait to have a fall baby...... so excited..... I am just taking this day by day... thanks to everyone for the love and support we really appreciate it!

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hey to everyone

Congrats to dose with updates, dose wit wifes,and hubbys home.

Congrats agine soso whats cooking....lol i craved for milkshakes too and hubby made shore i got all that i craved for he did all the cooking b/c could not like cooking at that time any ways u see i am psychic :-* :-* like that in even my dremes how u like that......lol?. soso too much orange not good for the (BARF) take my wordsf it, and october ppl are very nice and helpful ppl thats my (BMOTH)

jam jam u good? the updates look sweet,uand kc did a good job as i ask her to do for everyone it would look batter then looking who is who good work to u and kc.

working hard to make the money fi go see me hubby and to give the kids a jamrock B-day party in jamaica if he is not back.

have a good day everyone,and thanks to dose who took the time fi the big words not many knows who i am but god knows me and you all THx agine peace and one love

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning to everybody.

Two work days left this week.

Missingmyboo: I am doing good. Hope your hubby gets to you before you get to Jamrock. Keep smiling my friend.

SOSO: That is my mother's bday.

Any updates today KG?

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Morning Fam!!

SoSo - Try hold on fi 1 more day..... because.....SCORPIOS RULE..... right Sassy????? :-*

BIG UP EVERYBODY!!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Mawning or Good day

Lawwd SOSO fnny nuh RASS ......I hope you feel better soon i can tell from the way you type yuh irretible nuh RASS.....nuh comfy nuh tru ? Pregnancy sometimes catch yuh unnuh ....Tell hubby mi seh .....tek care a yuh !!! Tell him mi seh yuh a deh one fi rest up !!! Him better mek yuh sleep when yuh waan sleep !!! I am sure Mr SOSO will do just that !!! Just keep rested my girl ....and congrats pan deh baby!!! Mi happy fi yuh bad

Boo...wah gwaan ?

Jammy ...yuh good?

maple ....hows tings ...spirits dem must be good nuh tru ??

Kc... wah happen to deh baby makin ....yuh still try???

Hubby got a job finally ...yahhh....benifits the whole works....12 hour shifts tho ...all the man has to work is 12 hours for 3 days and them pay him for 40 ......i love this job....yahhhh

Him interview is on monday ...but them tell him seh him have it they just have to iron out a few details ...SIN card forms them things ...I am so happy fi him ....now tiday since that call he has been wayyyy happy all day .....I love you MR notsolonley CONGRATS my bebes

Anyways i hope KG brings good news ....again and yes sassy this does look good for you as weell and homesoon ......ARC girls you time soon come !!!

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
congrats on the little one soso

congats for those husband who have landed and are soon coming

question ...
someone here said that they called immigration and they told them of their approval over the phone.who was that.????

canuck you applied in feb and already got a letter??

i called there yesterday abd they said they are only dealing with app sent before jan 11???

how so if 2 of you on here already got a letter of approval??

MAKES ME MAD

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
OMG KMC I left you off the updates :eek: Sorry girl.

Did you send off the package in March?

LONELY: I'm doing good finally kicked this stupid flu/cold. Feeling great today. Congrats on Hubby getting a JOB.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Hi kmc, I sent the package on Feb 1, they received on Feb 2 and I got the approval letter on Mar 8. It was reviewed and approved on Feb 26. KG got it and it showed "in process" from Mar 11. You sent Mar 5th right? The times from what I read on other threads for Feb are between 20 and 30 days in CPC-M, so don't fret yourself my girl. I as found out KG gets it almost as quick as I did. You will be approved and must trust in that as that is the easy part. The hardest is behind you, collecting years of proof of relationship, filing the app and paying for the process. Now we must be patient and let our elders quide us. They have the experience and are helping us through this. GOD bless them eh!!!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
kmc, you can call the Call Center @ 1 888 242‑2100 and they can tell you if they have recieved the package if you are worried, but, don't fret. It is coming your way.